• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Yaoi Hate Club!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Can I get a free fish even though I refuse to join this club?

Lol I think I put it nicely once...

OMG GAARA AND LEE ARE SO GAY FOR EACH OTHER LOOK AT HOW THEY STARE AT EACH OTHER! HAHA I'M GOING TO WRITE A STORY WHERE LEE GETS RAPED BY GAARA AND GETS PREGNANT AND HE RUNS AWAY THEN SEVEN YEARS LATER GAARA FINDS LEE AGAIN AND THEY FALL IN LOVE AND THE CHILD IS A JINCHUURIKI LIKE HER FATHER AND IS SUPER STRONG. THEN NEJI COMES IN AND TRIES TO TAKE LEE FOR HIMSELF. ISN'T IT SWEET?

OMG I SHOULD WRITE THE EXACT SAME STORY WITH NARUTO AND SASUKE.

/endawfulfangirlrendition

Jelai

Website
space-paranoids.tumblr.com
I would have joined this club, but Saix/Axel has become my guilty pleasure, so eh. It's the only yaoi pairing I can tolerate. I shipped a bit of Arthur/Eames when I was in the Inception fandom for a while, but now the pairing is getting on my nerves because most of it has gone to both extremes of either being nothing but curtain fic or nothing but frottage and butt humping.

But what about shounen-ai, though? It's different from yaoi, right? I can stand shounen-ai Terra/Ven stuff, but if it gets to the point where it's too M/NC-17 rated for shounen-ai, then it's pretty much yaoi and I can't stomach it. I don't like seeing the peen of underage kids, mmkay?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I would have joined this club, but Saix/Axel has become my guilty pleasure, so eh. It's the only yaoi pairing I can tolerate. I shipped a bit of Arthur/Eames when I was in the Inception fandom for a while, but now the pairing is getting on my nerves.

But what about shounen-ai, though? It's different from yaoi, right? I can stand shounen-ai Terra/Ven stuff, but if it gets to the point where it's too M/NC-17 rated for shounen-ai, then it's pretty much yaoi and I can't stomach it. I don't like seeing the peen of underage kids, mmkay?

I ship a ton of slash/shonen-ai pairings. It does not mean I enjoy reading Axel and Roxas having buttsecks. (but that is because I hate AkuRoku) :X

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
You don't remember that scene from Days either, eh?

The one where Roxas doesn't hang out with Axel and accuses him of hurting Xion when Xion is all concerned over Axel. Or the one where Axel has to take care of Roxas for the first seven days? I try to put Days in the back of my head.

Mr. Crowley

Banned
The one where Roxas doesn't hang out with Axel and accuses him of hurting Xion when Xion is all concerned over Axel. Or the one where Axel has to take care of Roxas for the first seven days? I try to put Days in the back of my head.
I meant the intimate sex scene between Axel and Roxas. There's gotta be one in the game. How else would all this AkuRoku stuff come about. (Sarcasm ftw)

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Sure have the free fish. I have become where I don't wanna even think about any of it. Anyone got any anti yaoi pics to share?

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Ever read Hich Hiker's guide to the Gallxy? It's from that. In case people want to leave they can say "So long and thanks for all the fish."

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I like to join. I hate yaoi and yes yaoi fans are fine, but it's the ones that want a girl to die for their ship (Kairi and Aqua are the biggest targets now). I can't think what's worse: SoRiku fans or forced SoNami fans? Please someone answer me that?

Edit: oathkeeperriku09

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back