• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Worst Character in the game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'm beginning to think he doesn't work on games with Kairi, Hence the CoM-Days-BBS combo. Coded has Kairi.
Unless someone wants to tell me he had a part in KH1.
Then again she was remotely relevant in KH1 and it adds up with her being supposed to be a bitch, something Watanabe seems like he has the balls to pull off.

Cissy

Bronze Member
I bet Watanabe could make Kairi a better character.

I mean, why not? He seems pretty good at it. xD

Cissy

Bronze Member
She was really cute in Re:COM, too.

Just her facial expressions and everything.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Oogie... ****ing... Boogie
I hate bossfights that keep coming back in games and who don't even try to do something different. Plus, the whole amnesia thing annoyed the hell out of me. Most boring cutscenes in the game

C

Colours

lmao, but that is how the game works. Just skip the scene's that you don't want to see.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
:O

I love Disney. Everything Disney.
Seriously, it isn't the Disney Characters' fault that they came off as childish, it's the bad plot put almost into all of the worlds.

Reneeski

I REALLY hated when they went by actuall story-line, especially in Atlantica, if there are no heartless/nobodies(save Pooh's Storybook) it shouldn't exsist. I mean, who got the bright idea to let Donald sing?

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Demyx The only reason he was hard was because of hte odd time limit.

Luxord I liked. I got pretty good at perdicting his cards so it wasn't too hard. And the English accent was cool. And how nobodish he was.

Other useless ones. the singing forms. (I was so looking forward to Atlantica...) Okay, everyone in TT except Roxas and Axel. And DiZ.

erm, I'm sure there's more.

DarknessAdvocate

Hands down .

Winnie the Pooh . I understand they had to "grow" on the story book idea, but seriously . Getting a "Sweet Memories" keyblade that literally had 1 attack point isssss not cool .

Cissy

Bronze Member
All thanks to Pooh Bear, too.

Sometimes I used it for the lulz. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back