• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Worst Character in the game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingSora92

That scene in and of itself was not childish. And Sora's response when Goofy showed up wasn't childish. You could peel the angst off of him.
Then of course Mickey being a stinking lying rat.
I hate Mickey.
I have more than enough basis to say Sora does, too XD

xD fine i give you that ONE scene lol! everything else involving disney = Childish

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
xD fine i give you that ONE scene lol! everything else involving disney = Childish

Do you really want me to go over the game and show you why the parts involving the Disney characters were the least childish ones?
KH1 Triton was semi epic and dramatic.
Mulan's world? Soldiers turning into Heartless? Sora having to deal with people hurting people? Fantastic; loved every minute of it.
PotC by definition isn't childish.
Monstro? Sora and Riku reached the conclusion they should be at each other's throats. Father and Son separated, child-kidnapping.
Neverland? What was childish about that? We're talking about friendships breaking to pieces and people losing their minds (in KH terms but still).
I can go on, but I don't see the point. Most of what you're refering to are Donald, Goofy and Mickey specifically, but they too have their moments.

KingSora92

Do you really want me to go over the game and show you why the parts involving the Disney characters were the least childish ones?
KH1 Triton was semi epic and dramatic.
Mulan's world? Soldiers turning into Heartless? Sora having to deal with people hurting people? Fantastic; loved every minute of it.
PotC by definition isn't childish.
Monstro? Sora and Riku reached the conclusion they should be at each other's throats. Father and Son separated, child-kidnapping.
Neverland? What was childish about that? We're talking about friendships breaking to pieces and people losing their minds (in KH terms but still).
I can go on, but I don't see the point. Most of what you're refering to are Donald, Goofy and Mickey specifically, but they too have their moments.

xD all so true, but to me i find them childish. I guess we have different views of the word "childish".

Cissy

Bronze Member
In all seriousness now, I thought Pete was the worst.

Just ugh. His presence felt over-used and annoying.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
Cisorlyx said:
In all seriousness now, I thought Pete was the worst.

Just ugh. His presence felt over-used and annoying.

Maleficient was worse.

Together, they were like...worst fail ever.

A

Azrael

Can the entire game count as a character

Kingdom Hearts II: EPIC PHAIL!

Cissy

Bronze Member
*Sora falls on knees*
Sora: I've looked for you!!! ;_;
Sora: And....
*takes something out of pocket*
Sora: Will you marry me?? D':
Riku: o_O
Sora: I tried this on Saix, but he just kicked me in the ****.
Riku: -__-

That, my friend, is why Sora is awesome.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Yeah, he is pretty cute.

He was the cutest in COM though, if not a bit more serious than he was in KH2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back