• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Worst Character in the game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Denki-Kurai

They were willing to put their lives on the line for Kairi, and they barely knew her.
>.<
That doesnt really mean much. half of the ppl in the game risked their lives for something or other. Doesn't make them stand out too much(which is probably why I forgot about them).

I've never met a group of anti-social kids who form a group to protect the town.
@_@
Protect the town from what? All i really saw was some disciplinary group just annoying the hell out of Roxas and the others, and what harm did they cause?

Isn't a "group of anti-socials" an oxymoron?

Hm it seems you're right. I'll just refer to them as the bullies(can't think of anything else atm)

C

Colours

o_O I understand the first part yet fail to understand the second.
I don't often see people aside from rabid yaoi fangirls hating on the both of them xD

They both weren't that important to the kh seires, I really ignored them both actually.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
They both weren't that important to the kh seires, I really ignored them both actually.

Namine is
  • The plot for Sora's part in CoM
  • The solution for Riku's Darkness issues in RR
  • A necessary plot device between CoM and KH2 - shown in Days.
  • The one making Roxas's plot move forward in the KH2 prologue
  • The one who actually made the mistake of saving Kairi in KH2.
  • Possibly related to CO whose importance is still being revealed.

oO

C

Colours

Namine is
  • The plot for Sora's part in CoM
  • The solution for Riku's Darkness issues in RR
  • A necessary plot device between CoM and KH2 - shown in Days.
  • The one making Roxas's plot move forward in the KH2 prologue
  • The one who actually made the mistake of saving Kairi in KH2.
  • Possibly related to CO whose importance is still being revealed.

oO

I wonder if it'll be cool to play as Namine, she turns her enemies into crayons, and art work.

MasterXOblivion7

Apologies to all Yuffie fans..
but she is the worst in the game by far.
As for the original KH ppl i'd have to say Vexen.
He has a really confusing gender. He is a male with a feminine body and a girly name.
Then again a lot of KH characters have feminine bodies..(mostly the Org.)

A

Azrael

They were willing to put their lives on the line for Kairi, and they barely knew her.
>.<

What a mistake that was =P Hayner and Pence seem to be the lazy ones (Pence being the fatass geek rofl) while Olette seems to be the nerd of the group since she kept pestering the guys to do their independent studies

I've never met a group of anti-social kids who form a group to protect the town.
@_@

They were pretty much a bunch of bullies made to piss off Roxas and Hayner actually =P

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Kind of random but for all who said Kairi is the worst character..
How come everyone hates her? I don't understand what's so bad about her.

v.v you're how long in this forum and yet you've never ran into me?
I'll try to be brief

• There is nothing attaching Kairi as Kairi to the plot. Selphie could've just as easily been the PoH and nothing, and I do mean, nothing would've changed - unless you say she'd have kept her Heart at the start of KH1, but that's saying her Heart is stronger than Kairi's and thus she is better in KH standards.
  • For someone who's supposedly a BFF to Riku, she's pretty cruel and uncaring.
    • She only drew Sora in the Secret Place.
    • She modeled the good luck charm after Sora and then gave it to him - Riku was never a part of it.
    • She was ready to leave him on the Islands and go alone with Sora.
    • After she was rescued, she ruled off Riku instantly as having lost his Heart, as opposed to being determined to not let Sora go when he turned into a Heartless. How nice of her.
    • A second later she said that Riku could take care of himself. That was said after SoD Ansem had already took possession of Riku's Body and Riku needed saving. To be sure she understood the situation we see her there when Sora explained everything to Leon. Now Leon knew Sora had a friend to save in HB, why didn't Kairi?
    • KH2 shows her not one even acknowledging Riku's existence. When Selphie asks about Riku whom has been missing from months to a year, Kairi instantly changes the subject to the boy she might not even remember.
  • SoKai. It's the most horribly written couple in like ever. It's circumstantial romance at best, but even then - it's too easily explained as anything but.
    • 79% of the time it's the plot that bases interest in her (best example - Sora turning into a Heartless to release her Heart from his Body. The concern to Kairi was non-existent in that scene as opposed to needing to release her Heart least the whole universe exploded),
    • 20% of the time concern over Riku that has Sora already panicked that gets turned to Kairi (him kneeling down before Saix - it was for Riku that he fell to the ground with chocked tears two minutes before),
    • and the remaining 1% of the time can be simply explained by Sora being home-sick, and they just screwed up showing us other people on the Islands, so they could only use Kairi.

This was a brief summary of this -
Strawberries and Fairy Wings - The Princess and her Shadow
It explains lengthily why I think Kairi and SoKai are horribly written to should never have existed (or why SoKai doesn't exist), and why Namine and SoNami are god's gifts given to us through Watanabe.
Happy reading.

C

Colours

Kairi and Rikuorth. They really had some problems. Seriously.lawlz I would consider them to be the diverse of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back