• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

THE WORLDS!!!!!!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Charlie

If the worlds were expanded, that'd mean that there would have actually been a chain of secrets in each of them, similar to all of the awesome ones that took some of us AGES to find n' crack back in KH1.

Speaking of which, they should have had secret bosses...I swear.

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
Heck yes, they were too small! I would often get lost in KH1's worlds, they could've added way more areas and made the small areas somewhat bigger. Say, Beast's castle, they could've expanded it into the forest and maybe even the town. Not only that, but there were no puzzles or any mini side quests in any of the games.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
That was my biggest beef about KH2, the worlds were so small. We're talking about a whole planet here, not just a small village or town.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
hmmm....yees, some of the world should have been longer. hercules's world shlould've been an explorable world rather then just the coliseum. underworld was cool but maybe a bit more above.

neverland should've returned eith the actual land too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back