• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Worlds You Want But Will Never Have

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ogichi/ichigo

You play Kingdom Hearts and love it. "Woo-Hoo, me and Aladdin beat up Jafar." Name some games, movies, ect. that will never be in Kingdom Hearts. E.G. Bleach World: Ichigo on your team, fight Hollow Heartless, for bosses Aizen and maybe Grimmjow or somebody like that, also go to Karakura Town, Serentai, and Hueco Mundo. Just be creative!:)

Sexy Angel
You want FF worlds?

Well obviously. I wouldn't have said something if i didnt mean it -_-

Its mainly FFVII, that game kicked some bawls. Not the gay balls either, the really big hiary, greasy black guy balls.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
TWEWY so I can hear Sora say I see dead people.
Chrono Cross/Trigger. Serge, Crono, Kid, Lucca, etc. as a part character. Magus or Lynx as a boss.
Hee.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Well obviously. I wouldn't have said something if i didnt mean it -_-

Its mainly FFVII, that game kicked some bawls. Not the gay balls either, the really big hiary, greasy black guy balls.

Okay. I thought you were one of those "FF fanservice isn't wanted in KH" type guys.

But Im with you. FFVII was bawl lickin kickin good.
No-Homo:lol:

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
What does TWEWY stand for? Also wasent Haley the kid in the The Sixth sence?

The World Ends With You. Yes

Okay, everybody had enough? Yes? Okay R-K can you make this spammy thread go bye-bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back