• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The world's enemy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

the worlds enemy for the sephiroth fight

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
sephiroth hate?

come on, i thought they were a great bonus in the game. if you don't like them you ignore them, if youre bored you can fight some guy with a crazily long sword.

Unfortunatly sometimes in order to fully complete the game you must fight the guy with the crazily long sword... So its not that easy to ignore..

JaymeeRaine

Awards
...Come to think of it, I have to agree that KH Sephiroth is not really up to par with the 'real' Sephiroth.

And that goes for Cloud and Squall as well. Some of their lines/actions in KH2 were just downright cringeworthy.

Marly

Awards
...Come to think of it, I have to agree that KH Sephiroth is not really up to par with the 'real' Sephiroth.

And that goes for Cloud and Squall as well. Some of their lines/actions in KH2 were just downright cringeworthy.

You're just coming to think of that? XD Alright... Better late than never

Xinjust

KH=/=FF.
People, get it through your abnormally thick skulls.

:/
I love Sephiroth.
KH Sephiroth not so much.

I know how you feel. Take a look at FF9 Vivi. Now Take A look at KH2 Vivi, they pansied him out!
ff9-vivi.jpg
kh2-vivi.jpg

Marly

Awards
^lol

KH2s Vivi is wearing that sorting hat D;...

But really, they need a new or more optional mega hard bosses

JaymeeRaine

Awards
You're just coming to think of that? XD Alright... Better late than never

Nope. I've never been a huge fan of the KH-ified FF characters. I just thought Sephiroth was always better done than the rest.

Case in point, Vivi xDD Nice pics.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
and you call yourselfs kh fans?? ha!

So when did Final Fantasy characters make Kingdom Hearts? Last I checked, they were cameos. Which means they're unimportant.

I'll do it. Don't make me go to my photobucket and pull it out.

Xinjust

Er... unfortunatly not all of us are blessed with a copy of KH2FM+... =/

True, all North Americans share your pain =( No Re:CoM no nothin. Unless you're a master modder and obsessive compulsive guy who would fly to Japan, buy a copy, and then mod his PS2..... Who me? Nevurrr. Hahah, jk.

Marly

Awards
Sephi was fun....but yeah, no.
Put Seymour in maybe?

Side note:100 POSTS TO GO!!!

God FFX Seymour drove me insane, he would fit with his 6 resurections XD... Of course him driving me insane probably makes him a good canidate XD At least it would be better than Sephiroth

Dyingslow666

I usually just beat seph by the first hour of me dying like a motherf***er. Then I just beat him with the mashing of the X button, the spamming of spells and the usually "Oh my god, I f***ing hate this game" attitude, which drives me more insane to try and beat him.

Put another boss thats harder...

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Seeing as how One Winged Angel is Sephiroth's one and only song, I don't think they'll put a shitty song like The World's Enemy in another Sephiroth fight.

Sephiroth sucks anyway. Well...in KH2 at least.

Gilgamesh is like, a shit ton better than Sephiroth.

Marly

Awards
Seeing as how One Winged Angel is Sephiroth's one and only song, I don't think they'll put a shitty song like The World's Enemy in another Sephiroth fight.

Sephiroth sucks anyway. Well...in KH2 at least.

Gilgamesh is like, a shit ton better than Sephiroth.

Oh yes! Gilgamesh would be insanely cool! Yes! I want Gilgamesh now =D

Lanydx

Can someone tell me WHAT FF7 is about ? I know nothing about this game but from what i have seen in KH 2 He seems bad ass almost a better bad guy tyhewn MOST of Org XIII.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back