• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The world's enemy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

the worlds enemy for the sephiroth fight

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Can someone tell me WHAT FF7 is about ? I know nothing about this game but from what i have seen in KH 2 He seems bad ass almost a better bad guy tyhewn MOST of Org XIII.

Er, well, just play the game... Or find some summary, and read that.... but ultimatly you must play the game

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Everybody has had enough of Sephiroth in KH for now. Square should stabbing in the bosses that took us forever (or first time around beat, whichever works) to kill.

Kuja, Gilgamesh, Necron, some pretty good choices. Maybe against the summons of other FF games.
I'd also go for bosses from other Square games, not just FF.

A

Azrael

Better.

We have:

Crisis Core: Final Fantasy 7
Final Fantasy 7
Advent Children
Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy 7
The Last Order: Final Fantasy 7
Final Fantasy 7 Snowboarding
Ergheiz [ew]
Not to mention the other two FF7 spinoffs I forgot at the moment.
Do we REALLY need to keep Sephiroth in KH? There are WAY better villians than him?
You need an example? Kuja. Kuja's a way better villian.

Kuja would be nice for an optional battle like Sephiroth was in KH1, no subplot, just a secret battle.

Although if Sephiroth decides to grace us with another cameo, I guess a some rendition of the World's Enemy as a battle theme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back