• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World of Mystearica!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Holy Zero XII

Mark draws his sword and points it at the guy with the black sword and saids " Your orders interset me not. For I am here... to reclaim what is rightfully the king's! Any who dare threaten her friend will face my me and to fight a grand opponet with a Grand dellusion as you! ...is a sweet fortune."

Stark

Bronze Member
Before Vergil left his Castle area to head to the marketplace where his friends will be he remembered he never said hello to his sister. The only person who knew Vergils true goal in leaving and where he went. She was only two years younger then Vergil but she was smart and one of the top Lycans in the Kingdom. She always stayed in the courtyard of the castle running around with her friends. Vergil slowly walked over there to say hello. "Hey little sis" Vergil says as he approached the courtyard. Hiis sister the princess of the kingdom quickly ran away from her friends and gave Vergil a hug. "Where have you been" She said as she gave him a nudge. "Last time you sent me a message was when you was scoping out the Dragoon Kingdom". "Not to loud" Vergil insisted since no one knew what he was doing. "So how was your spying and vacation" she asked as she sat on the ground next to vergil. "I have gotten plenty of information from all the kingdoms and I can only say that we should be prepared" Vergil said as he sat next to his sister. "So does this mean we have to train again" the princess asked. "Yea it does and you know i have to get throught to father since he is the only thing in the way of my plan." Vergil replied. "So does that mean yourr going to have to battle him again. Only time you two seem close is when your battling." She glared at vergil while saying this. "Well it cant be helped I will have to beat father this time and stop letting him think he is strong" Vergil said as he got up. "But hey the fight wont happen to later tonight so dont worry and i gotta go now people are waiting" Vergil said as he begin to walk away. "Bye big bro" the princess yelled. Vergil begin walking then through the princess a little medalion he picked up during his time away from the kingdom.

Vergil slowly walked up to a group of his friends. They were all in Lycan form probally about to start trouble as usual. And without Vergil being around to lead them they probally wasnt doing a good job at it. Vergil quickly turned to Lycan form and sneaked behind his friend Travis. Everyone can tell who was the prince was in the kingdom when he turned Lycan. His form was the most diffrent and said to be the powerfulest. "im going to kill you" Vergil whispered into Travis ear. Travis quickly turned around clawing at Vergil. A sidestep was all it took for vergil to dodge the attack and give Travis a quick hit in the gut. Travis quickly dropped and laughed "You still have it i see Vergil. Janus Ragna and Travis were Vergils three best friends and besides his sister were the only ones he actually trusted and they were strong to. "Well hey guys" Vergil said as he helped Travis up. "I have to make this quick guys tommorow we can hang out but tonight the king has to fall. Vergil said. "What do you mean the king has to fall" Janus said. "Well he wants another battle with me and this time i wont let him win" Vergil laughed. "But hey there is a war coming and we need to be prepared. You the three i trust the most in this kingdom and three of the strongest will have to lead and teach the army. I would also need you to be my three generals. They all replied not with this war stuff again Vergil. "Yes with this war stuff again. Its coming and soon and we need to be prepared."Vergil replied. "Well we will always have your back so of couse we will help" Ragna replied. "Ok guys" Vergil said as he transformed back to human form and begin to walk the way towards the castle.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-------------------------------------------------

Sleif looked at Marks raised sword, before bringing back his attention to Pierce. "I have no quarrel with you, Sir Mark, I merely wish to return the prince to our kingdom. And as for you. " Sleif said this part to Pierce. "Do not forget, that it was I who first taught you the basics in handling a weapon. Do not think that your 'birth right' changes anything in your fighting skills. You know that, if you remember what I taught you!"

Looking at Pierce, he began to sense the rising energy coming from him, as well as Captain Mark not removing his weapon.
Letting out a sigh, Sleif said to all "But if both of yous wish to not back down. The I will have to be forced to act!" at that instant a powerful dark aura began to rise from Sleif, surrounding his entire body, and upon looking up, his eyes started to glow a much brighter red.

TheGreatReturn

"Black dragoons...." Pierce said to himself, he knew his birthright, was merely an extension of himself, but he also know something Sleif didn't, twelve styles he had learned in the time he had been gone from his kingdom from traveling warriors looking for peace as he did. "I don't know why you think I'm relying only on my Blade, but it is something that extends my power, and unlocks doors I cannot alone, but that is the least of your troubles captain, so I'll give you one last chance, leave now, and don't return." Pierce said his eyes beginning to glow a brilliant white.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
------------------------------------------

Sleif saw pierces eyes begin to glow a bright white, just as he energy began to rise again. Laughing a little Sleif began to lower his energy until it was all but gone, before speaking to Pierce "I do not wish to cause any wanted battles between us Prince, especially in such a small location. I will take my leave!" turning to leave Sleif tilted his head back to Pierce.

"But I will leave you with this. I am staying here until the end of tomorrow. Until then I will await your return so we may return to the kingdom. If you decide not to return, then I am advised to bring you back by any means, and by that I believe you know what I mean. If that time comes then be warned, I will locate you. Now that I have an imprint of your energy, I can easily find you, and that girl you're with. So if I can't find you, I know who to ask." Sleif said as he looked at Saffires 'hidden' location.

"And you!" he said to Captain Mark, "You and I will sort this out soon!" Sleif said before leaving the room.

TheGreatReturn

Pierce lowered his energy slowly until he was sure the threat was gone, ans sheathed his sword, and walked towards Mark. "You shouldnt have gotten involved with this." Pierce said not greatful, as he truly believed he could handle it, and it did injure his pride as a warrior to have someone step up as if to defend him, as though he was unable to do so himself.

Saffire

when saffire believed she could come out,she did so.
'i wonder...what shall happen now..'saffire thought,as she went back to the tree she was previously at,and stood near it and looked up at the purpleish night sky.

Holy Zero XII

Mark look at Pierce and said "Hey kid listen I know ur the honor and pride type and hey i like those people but i have a mission and that guy was in the way." Mark look at Saffire then back at Pierce said "If you want an audiance with His Majestay then I can give it to you but on a couple of conditions... will u accpect?"

Wicked

absurdiam
Revial awoke and thought that he would venture his way for a nice walk among the kingdom and pick out a nice feed for him. His lust for human blood was increasing. Revial had only been drinking animal blood for a long time, could have been months now. The King couldn't even remember the taste of fresh human blood in his mouth and feel of licking it of his lips. He drooled at the thought.

He thought of venturing to the Dragon Kingdom for a feed. Revial liked to cause trouble and thought it would cause an up raw in their kingdom if they knew there was a vampire in there wits. Before leaving his room he picked up his staff, he used this as a personal stick to walk and also a weapon. He followed the spiral stairs down to the main hall and put his surcoat on over his undergarment. Then told Farla, his most loyal servant to round up his horse.

When he got outside, the horse was ready. A dark black stallion with a gold saddle. He rode of to the border of the Dragon Kingdom. Before he reached the border, in the streets he met again with Sleif, the Captain of the Dragon Kingdom.

"Sleif, What are you still doing in my Kingdom? Haven’t got eaten yet???"

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
---------------------------------------------

Sleif was walking own one of the many streets of the city, waiting to see what the Princes decision will be. "If he decides to come back, all will go as planned without any necessary complications. But if he doesn't, then I'll.... " Sleif was taking out off thought by the energy pressure he was getting.
From it, he could tell that this person was getting closer, and by looking in the direction from were it was coming from, Sleif knew who it was.

"Ah, King Revial!" said Sleif with a slight bow. "Going out of a ride I see! And where may I ask are you venturing off to. Could it be to our Kingdom again, to cause some panic?" Sleif said with a slight grin.

Wicked

absurdiam
Revial looked into Sleif eyes, "HA! I'm only going to cause as much trouble to your kingdom to what you are mine. Besides, I'm hungry and those Dragoon's do taste ever so good. There fresh blood is like heaven melting in my mouth. What Sleif, are you going to stop me. HA!"

He continued to ride his horse toward the border of the Dragon Kingdom waiting for Sleif to reply.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
---------------------------------------------

"What Sleif, are you going to stop me. HA!", Sleif heard Revial say. "No, but I'm sure you wouldn't want something to happen to your supposedly missing princess, now would you!" Sleif said as he turned to walk away.

"And believe me when I say, that I do not wish to stay in this 'kingdom' any longer then is needed of my time! Have a pleasant day King Revial!" and with that Sleif continued on his way down the street.

Wicked

absurdiam
"No, but I'm sure you wouldn't want something to happen to your supposedly missing princess, now would you!" He herd as he turned around, "And believe me when I say, that I do not wish to stay in this 'kingdom' any longer then is needed of my time! Have a pleasant day King Revial!"

Revial gave a little laugh as he crossed the border. Thinking on the missing princess, he thought that he wasn't any better that the Dragon Kingdom. They were both loosing a member. Revial said to himself that when he came back he would try and find the princess.

Saffire

'i wonder what that was about...oh well it doesn't matter..'saffire though,and the smiled as she wached annylia now playing frizzby with her pet bat.

Stark

Bronze Member
Veril slowly walked back to the castle but rememebered he had some buisness he had to take care of outside the kingdom. His battle with his father can wait since this was more important. Vergil quickly jumped on his white stallion and spead off towards the dragoon kingdom. There were a few more things he had to scope out and see to be prepared for an attack on the Lycan Kingdom. The white stallion was pretty fast and made it to the trail towards the dragoon Kingdom quick. Vergil slowly approached a black horse in the distance which seemed like it held the Vampire king Revial on it. "So what is the vampire king doing going towards the dragoon kingdom" Vergil said as he appriaced the horse. The king shouldnt know vergil's face since he's been gone but Vergil hated vampires and having King Revial alone was the perfect chance to strike.

What is the king of that dreadful vampire Kingdom doing going towards the dragoons. A peace treaty against the Lycans??? Now my buisness is even more important and as much as I want to kill him while it doesnt know who i am the Kingdom matters more. Well not really the kingdom as long as i have friends there and my little sister there i will protect it with my life no matter how much i hate it.

Wicked

absurdiam
"I'm going to get myself a feed." He looked down at his nose at the boy, "And who are you to speak to the likes of me."

Revial looked into the boys eyes and his white horses. The saddle was silver. Silver was the colour for a prince or a princess, but from which kingdom was this boy from.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
---------------------------------------

Sleif stood beside a large fountain in the middle of the town waiting for Prince Pierce. "His time is almost up! There will be no excuse from him about not being able to locate me. He can easily locate me, as I can him!" Sleif said as he looked upon a large clock tower.

"It is almost sunset once again! Why could he never do what he's told!" thought Sleif.

Stark

Bronze Member
Vergil laughed as King Revial asked him who are you to speak to the likes of him. "Im no one one important king but once again what are you doing all the way out here towards the dragoon kingdom" Vergil said. "And stop looking at my horse please its rude" Vergil said as he smiled at Revial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back