• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World of Mystearica!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saffire

mystearica22.jpg

The year is 2052,war has grown unexpectedly on the the world of Mystearica.the mortals on Earth have long but forgotten about the kingdoms' reins in the past.There is little hope for the people of Mystearica;if war is to continue Mystearica would eventually cease to exist in the universe.The only hope for the world is the people who realize the truth that is to come if war continues.
It is fortoled in the Score that a small group of people will meet eachother and once they meet the fate of the world will be sealed.
Four Kingdoms at war with eachother,will they fight till the end of the world or will they seek peace with one another?
As the journey begins,the pages of the story are written.
[War]
'blood is lost in battle'
'Millions of lives lost'

[Peace]
'the future of the world depends on it'
'will it ever come'

[Future]
'what is to become of the world'
' will it last'

[Saviors]
'the ones who will save the world'
'the only one who can........'

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Saffire was in the market place,to get food and other thing for the family she has been staying with for the past 15 years.they have always treated her like she was part of their family.she knew she wasn't though,but to her the moment it matter.
'well i guess i can go home now,since i've gotten everything on the list'saffire thought,looking at the list and the basket in her hands.she made her way back to the house the family lived and opened the door,only to be greeted by a little girl hugging her legs as she steped through the door.
"hey Annylia."saffire said as she looked down at the little girl.
"yay your back,saffire!"the little girl,annylia,said as she let go of saffire's legs.
annylia had light brown hair that went to her sholders and dark red eyes like her father.she was only 7 years old,only soon to be 8.
"come on lets go play saffire!"annylia said,running to her room,waiting for saffire to come.
"alright."saffire told annylia,walking to the kitchen and putting everything up and then went to play with annylia.

Last edited:

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
OCC: If it's ok I'll just play a little role of the king!

--------------------------------------------

Sleif walked down one of the many corridors of the humongous castle, that led to the main audience chamber where he was summoned.
"This must be important." thought Sleif. "If it was just a normal request, then one of my soldiers would be more then enough. But to call me, must mean that it is different! Sleif then pushed the thoughts from his mind, for before him stood the large doors of the main chamber.

Opening them, Sleif proceeded to traverse the huge expanse of ground between him and his appointment. Upon finally reaching the end of the room, Sleif immediately knelt on one knee, before saying "My lord, you summoned me!"

There sat before Sleif was the King of the Dragon Kingdom. To all who knew him, he was a very wise and powerful individual. After some silence the king spoke to Sleif. "I have called you Sleif, for I need you to go on an important mission for me. As you would know, no one is to know your true objectives. Is that understood!"
"Yes, my lord!" Sleif said still kneeling.
"Good!" said the king. "Now, it concerns my son......."

TheGreatReturn

After a long journey by foot Pierce neared the Kingdom of Vampires, and sighed as he didnt expect to be welcomed should they realize who he was, or why he had come. He had come to speak with the King about peace, he wished for it more than most people realized a royal of the Dragon Kingdom could, or should. However, finding an audience would be a hassle, but he did have a plan. He had heard about the missing princess of the kingdom, and part of his plan involved finding her.

"First things first, I need to get some place to use as a base whilst I conduct my search." he said lowly to himself his overcoat muffling his words he had even sheathed his blade as a sign of peace before he had entered the city walls. Passing people stared at him, some even quickly moved past going inside buildings. He knew the reason he still wore the emblem of the Dragon upon his cloak he may not wish to be found, but he was not about to hide where he came from not even from people who were enemies. However, some peace keepers thought differently as they approached him and drew their weapons upon him. "You there, what business do you have in this Kingdom, dragoon." one of them asked the last word spat as though a curse meant for him. "I am here on personal business, and currently I'm looking for a place to stay during my stay here, and as I haven't drawn my weapon sir, I would advise to lower yours you might frighten passersby." Pierce stated quite elegantly as the one who had spoken before nodding and sheathing his weapons giving a command for the others to do liekwise. "Thank you, now, as I said I am here on personal business, nothing to harm your beautiful country truth be told, I am merely here to escape my own country for some time, and possibly help yours with some issues you have. One example being your missing princess." he said watching the man shift uncomfortably apparently having believed such knowledge had not spread to the other kingdoms.

Stark

Bronze Member
Vergil has been in hiding for a long time. He has seen almost every inch of the world and he is not satisified. The world is controlled by 4 groups and he wanted to be controlled only by one. The Lycan Kingdom. Its been 2 years since he left home and went on the run. But he has learned and gained abilities that normal lycan cant possibly achieve to imagine. Today was his day to go back. The day for him to take over the kingdom. They day for the true war to begin and his father couldnt do anything to stop it. Vergil hated going back but it was up to him to keep the Kingdom safe. The world has become diffrent and battles have been fought more frequently. Vergil slowy begin to walk up to the Kingdom doors.....

Saffire

saffire had spent the nect three hours playing with annylia in her room.

"come on saffire lets go outside!"annylia said happily and ran out the front door,and into the backyard.
saffire fallowed her into the backyard were annylia had a swingset,a slide,and a few other things.everything in the backyard was either purple,red,or black.
annylia swang on the swingset going only a few feet off the ground,saffire stood next to the swingset looking at the dark night sky.
'who were my....real parents?'saffire thought.

TheGreatReturn

Pierce had long ago gotten the peace keepers to let him be, and as he walked by the particular back yard that Saffire was in he turned and smiled watching for a second before someone, probably a fearful child, or parent threw a large rock at him catching him off guard. This blow to the head knocked him out making him fall forwards onto his face unconscious as the attacker laughed before walking away not having been seen by Pierce, nor likely to have been seen by either girl.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-----------------------------------------

Sleif was flying high above the clouds, on board his great dragon Slifer. During this time, thoughts once again raced through his head.
"I trust that you know what to do!" said the king. "Yes my lord. I will not let you down, I will find your son, and complete this mission." Sleif said while still kneeling. "Good. You are then excused to make whatever preparations that you will need. I wish you good luck!"

Sleif knew exactly what to do, but first he would have to find the prince. From what the king had said, news had bee sent that the prince had last been seen crossing the border into the Kingdom of Vampires. After some time, Sleif finally saw the incredibly large city of the Kingdom. Landing some distance outside the walls, Sleif made his way towards the large gates, that were being guarded by a couple of Peace Keepers.
Upon reaching the entrance one of them spoke. "Well, another Dragoon comes into our land. What's going on, are yous all going to come here!" the peace keeper said to Sleifs face.

"So it looks like the prince is here after all, no other person from our kingdom would dare come here!" Sleif thought, all the while ignoring the keepers growing anger.
"Eh, are you even listening to me. Answer me you messily lizard!" the keeper yelled as he withdrew his weapon and tried to slice Sleif.
Seeing the pathetic move coming, Sleif easily sidestepped the attack, and punched the keeper in the back causing him to fall over unconscious.
"I'll leave him to you, and I suggest that you not mention this to anyone, unless you wish to forfeit your life. Now open the gates!" and with that the remaining gate keeper quickly opened the gate allowing Sleif to enter into the city.

Saffire

saffire and annylia heard a sound of someone falling and then someone laughing.they both went to see what it was that caused the noises,but they saw no one but someone unconscious on the ground.
"do you think he's ok?"annylia asked saffire.
"i'm not sure.."saffire told her.saffire saw that he was still breathing,then she checked his pulse,it was normal.saffire rolled the person onto their back,with only little difficulty,and then annylia saw the person was bleeding on the side of his head.
"i guess whatever happened,he had gotten hit with something hard.i hope he wakes up,and he's ok."annylia said,looking alittle sad.
"ya,lets hope so."saffire stated as she cleaned the blood off with a peice of cloth she had found in her pocket.

Wicked

absurdiam
Revial awoke the room as dark as ever. This wasn't new or different for the him, the whole castle was dark. Sunlight wasn't an option for a vampire. As he got dressed one of the servants came in and said, "King Revial, sir, a rumor is going around the castle that members from the Dragon Kingdom were in the city. The prince and captain, sir."

Revial turned around and started to laugh, "Heh.....HA HAHA!!!" he stoped and continued to get dressed, "I don't think that the Dragoon would dare break havoc in the kingdom. HA HA! Even if they do, there not safe at nightfall." he stopped for a minute,"Thank you, you are desmissed, oh and Farla.....can you please tell the men to get my cart ready for tonight. I'm going to talk to this Captain of the Dragon Kingdom."

Farla bowed and turned away and exited the door. Revial picked up his wine glass, quarter filled with blood and took a sip. "If they want peace, there not getting it from my kingdom."

TheGreatReturn

Pierce slowly woke himself feeling a massive pain in his head. "Ahh.. did anyone see who hit me?" he asked looking to one girl then the other, not wanting to move his head to much at the moment even though he felt a cloth at the side assuming he had started to bleed. "If not... do you mind... letting me come in to rest for a bit... I'm feeling a bit dizzy, and tired now..." he said feeling the need to go back to sleep, but his mind waved a red flag bringing to mind that head trauma can result in the eternal sleep, not just temporary ones.

Saffire

"the one who hit you ran off befor we saw."annylia said.
"your welcome to stay in the guest room,and i think if you can stop the bleeding you'll be fine."saffire told him.
'i hope he'll be ok.'saffire thought.
saffire slowly helped him up,and into the guest room in the house.

TheGreatReturn

Pierce sat on the bed his head laying against the wall as he pulls some herbs from his cloak and some bandages strapping the herbs to his head where the bleeding was. "Thank you, ms... " he said taking some coin from his cloak and handing it to her, ", to.. pay for any inconvenience.." he said as layed on his back on the bed eyes closing as he drifted off to sleep.

Saffire

about 10 hours passed and saffire was outside with annylia,annylia was playing with her little grey pet bat.saffire was sitting under a tree,looking at the sky and then at times watching annylia.
'i wonder what my real parents are like,or even who they are.....i'm not sure if i'll ever find out...'saffire thought,as she was watching annylia run around chasing her bat.
"i'm sure i'll find out one day..."saffire wispered.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
------------------------------------------

Sleif had spent the better part of the day searching for any evidence concerning the princes whereabouts.
"I can sense that he's close, but I can't seem to pinpoint his exact location!" thought Sleif, as he continued his search. Suddenly it grew dark quite quickly, almost instantly.

Walking down one of the more darkened alleys he had encountered, Sleif decided to rest for a minute to regain some strength. In doing so, he rested his back against one of the walls, and closed his eyes.
Not five seconds later, Sleifs eyes snapped to attention, as he stood up straight. With a slight grin, Sleif merely said "What can I do for the almighty King Revial!" he said towards the shadows.

Stark

Bronze Member
Vergil walked up to the door and slowly opened it. "OMG THE PRINCE HAS RETURNED" one of the servants yelled out. It wasnt to long before his father and mother rushed down the stairs with all over the other servents. "Where have you been Vergil" His mother said as he gave him a big hug. "Yeah welcome back son" His father said. Vergil knew his father was going to act this way and didnt expect much from him. It was his time and his father knew why he returned. "I think we should talk dad" Vergil said as he begin to walk in the meeting room where the counsil meet."And call the counsil here to" Vergil insisted. The servants broung vergil some animals to eat while he waited for them.

Once the counsil and his father came to meeting room they fate of the Lycan Kingdom begin. Welcome back prince Manderen they all said. Vergil slowly begun the meeting. "Well even away i so the harsh reality of the other Kingdoms and i have recently heard that the Dragoon Kingdom has invaded the vampire kingdom. "WHO CARES WHAT THOSE TWO KINGDOMS DO" The king yelled. "I dont really but this is just a warning. With them going there a war might break out and we will have to be prepared." Vergil responded to his father sudden rude outburst. The counsil just sat and listened as Vergil explained what they should do and how can they prepare. "Meeting ended" Vergil said as he got up and left. "You are not the king yet boy so dont ever try to undermine me or make authority in this Kingdom. "Vergil father said as he gripped Vergil shoulder. "I have no plan on becoming King father my title is a prince and a prince i will stay but I WILL lead this Kingdom to victory and keep it safe. "Vergil said as he pulled his fathers hand off.

His father fangs begin to show. Lycans usually stayed in the human appearance but when their mad they become to show thier Lycan traits. "Calm down father" Vergil said. "You were gone for two years and you think you can run this Kingdom" The king yelled as he begin to move close to Vergil. "I may have been gone two years but that doesnt mean i wasnt working to help or even expand this Kingdom. I may hate it but its where i was born and i wont let it fall to dirty vampires or stinking Dragoons." Vergil said as he smiled at his father look to attack. "But i dont have time to squarrel with you dad." Vergil said as he walked out of the castle and begin to travel around the Kingdom Marketplace to see if any of his old friends were there. " Hmmmm later I will show you why I am the king. Just like you said I dont have time to play with a mere boy." The king said as he begin to walk towards his room

Wicked

absurdiam
He got out of his cart, followed by black horses almost covered by the dark nights shade. he stepped out and walk, he walked past a building. "What can I do for the almighty King Revial!"

He turned and it was the captain of the Dragon kingdom, 'Sleif Destati. Now thats a voice i havn't herd in a long while.' He waited for a response, no answer he turned around and said, 'Why are you outdoors at night you know if one of the vampires see's you they'll eat you alive. Get out of my kingdom, dragoon."

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
------------------------------------

Sleif began to walk out of the shadows towards Revial. "Why are you outdoors at night you know if one of the vampires see's you they'll eat you alive. Get out of my kingdom, dragoon." he heard Revial reply to him.

"Now is that anyway to greet someone you haven't seen in years!" Sleif said back to Revial. "I assume that because you are here, you know the reason for my visit to your 'fabulous' city!" he said the particular word quite sarcastically.
"Let me just get straight to it! Where is he!"

Wicked

absurdiam
'How would I know, he's your prince' Revial said sarcastically, 'now get out of my kingdom before the vampires get you’ he turned around and went back for the cart. He went to hop in until he felt a hand on his shoulder.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
----------------------------------------

Sleif reached out and placed his hand on Revials shoulder. "I would advise you, to show the proper etiquette whenever you speak. And no, I will not leave your city, until I find the prince. Even if I have to level the area to find him. Have a good night, your 'majesty'!" Sleif said as he turned away from Revial and disappeared into the shadows.

TheGreatReturn

Pierce awoke after what felt like hours of a horrible nightmare, and slowly walked outside to see the girls from earlier playing, well one playing the other resting. He walked over to her ans sat his mouth covered by the top of his cloak. "Thank you for the bed." he said lowly eyes closed his eyes closed not worried for his life, while the vampires might dislike him, they did have certain rules they would never kill someone who they knew was not a threat, however as he had discovered that didn't mean they wouldn't hurt him. "Is there, anything else I can do to repay you?" he asked gently looking to her noticing she was quite beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back