• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World of Dreams

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
"He's most likely going to die no normal human would survive a incident like that," the doctor said not knowing that allen was still somewhat awake.

"What happened exactly," a nurse asked.

"He saved his little brother from getting hit by a car, really doesnt seem like it was worth it throwing his life for another," the Doctor said letting out a small sigh. Then again Allen didn't care it was worth it his brother was family and one of the few friends he had.

"Anera... your second chance," Allen looked around no one was around or near his room the only thing making sound was the heart monitor which seemed to be slowing down in noise as allen started to lose his grip on reality as his eyes closed looking for who ever or whatever had said that.

"Good luck Allen only one out of four will get it."

"Reika can you go get some groceries," Reika mother yelled as the girl went outside. Mumbling about how her life was a waste of Talent.

"Why can't something amazing happen here," Reika yelled as she looked at the midnight sky her eyes openning wide as she say the amazing meteor shower happening.

"Its beautiful... better get those items," Reika said snapping out of her daze not knowing the true importance of the shower and the people it would bring.

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
The morning sun beat down upon the pavement, which gave off a strong heat. There were people walking everywhere. Gilbert was heading to his office at the bank he worked at. Suddenly a man dressed in black stopped him. "Give me the bag and your wallet." said the man. "I don't think so." said Gilbert. Gilbert went to swing at the man but before he could there wa a loud noise and then a lot of screams. Gilbert felt a sharp pain in his lower abdomin. He looked down to see a hole in his shirt and a blod spot that was growing bigger. Gilbert began to grow weary and fainted. He could here people and sirens around him. Gilbert slow and weakly looked around he was in a hospital bed with a doctor standing next to him. "Hello Mr. Frederickson." said the doctor. Gilbert opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out. "Dont try to talk, you are in critical condition Mr. Frederickson." said the doctor. Suddenly Gilbert could here the heart monitor go haywire as his heart sped up. Things began to go dark and he was in pitch black darkness again. Suddenly a small light like a firefly lite up in front of him. "You have a chance to rejoin this world." said a voice in his head. "You must go to a place called Anera." it said again. Gilbert reached out and touched the light. Suddenly the light grew bigger and surrounded him.

The Dream

Oh no, not me, I never lost control
Awards
Kale Gib
Kale sat on top of an oak tree that was not too far from a male deer. He grabed his knife slowly krept to the edge of the branch he was on not making a sound. the brach started to bend with his weight but managed to stay straight long enough fo him to be directly over the deer. "Forgive me" he whispered before jumping ofthe branch making it fling it self up and hit the brach above where a bunch of bird were sitting. The deer looked up at the sound like a dog who was being called, but Kale had landed on top of the animal and cut it's throat making it have an instant death. The birds on the branch above the one Kale was on, had flown away with loud chirping noises. They were sparrows and small ones. "Another kill for the Royals" he sighed picking up the deer with ease and flinging it over his shoulders. He walked through the forest with the leaves crumbling under his shoes until he made it to the side of a road where not too far away, was a Royals castle. He walked down the road where the Castle was and saw the meteor shower. "At least I have company".

Frost Brave
Frost was in his normal clothes walking through town seing all the towns people out watching the meteor shower. "It's so beautiful" a man said cuddling a lady, both looking at the sky. Frost looked at them as he passed by and then turned his head noticing that his looking turned into staring. "Yes, it is beautiful, I wish mum was here with me, it's always nice to be with your family during somthing like this" he thought seeing that there was a familly four in the direction his head turned. He sighed and continued walking until he reached his destination. The town square had people sitting on the ground and benches all looking at the same thing. He saw the grocery store to his right, people came in and out buying bread and other items that they munched on. He entered the store and found what he was looking for, milk and it was the last bottle. It was the last bottle. He took it and waited in line to pay for the liquid.

kainXhighwind

(Anera)
*jared is perched on a branch of a oak tree waiting for his target to walk my like he did everyday.... his target was a gang leader who was known for raping and pillaging every village he and his gang would come to..jared was hired by a royal to take him out*
jared] *thinking* just three more minuets and that son of a bitch will walk by and i'll cut his head off..* three minuets pass by and his target is approaching*...*under his breath*... three .... two ..... one *his target walks by and stops by the tree like he dose every day*...*jared jumps down and before his target knew what hit him jared was holding his head by the roots of his hair*..*holding the head as its eyes look back at jared*. your going to fetch me a pretty penny*walks back to the royal that hired him spinning the head in a circle by the hair*

HerGuitar

IN ANERA....

"Lady Elizabeth...you do realize that the court immediately needs your decision prior to the branding of the betrayer?"

Would he just quit his whining? Just brand him already. I already have enough duties on hand as is...

"Lady Elizabeth...? ELIZABETH BROOKLYN LYNETTE! "

"Mhmmm.... Yeahh! - Errm, pardon me?" Elizabeth slowly woke up from a short slumber and gently cocked an eyebrow as the slightly perplexed yet agitated advisor howled at the Princess of Parsland.

"Dear heavens, Princess, I thought I had lost you for a moment!" The worried advisor shook his head and rubbed the increasing wrinkles on his forehead in distress.

"...." Elizabeth frowned at his choice of wording and gazed down - the intricate designs of the bold golden red carpet that sat underneath her delicate throne caught her sapphire coloured iris. The designs were almost surreal to her; just like the dark sheath which she had neatly on the shoulder of the throne. On the sheath was the utmost important of jems - her twin brother Prince Maximilian's, her father's King Augsworth and her mother's Queen Celeste. The sheath contained a plain golden dagger which her twin brother laid upon her when he died of fighting the war to save the Pearl of Parsagale (as known as Parsland) from a treacherous attack.

The advisor, which suddenly acknowledged Elizabeth's sudden mourning and silence, quickly replied,
"Oh! My lord, have I...? I'm dearly sorry Lady Elizabeth it was out of consent for me to -"

"Do you really have to remind me?"
The Princess, who was obviously in a form of of tragic aftermath clasped her fingers tightly around the sheath and held it firmly in one hand. Her delicate eyebrows thinned into a sadness and rage which was not explainable by the distraught advisor who had now backed into a very angry Vanguard.

"N-no! Princess, please excuse my intolerable actions! I surely will never mention anything of the sort EVER again in your beautiful prescence! I BEG OF - "

"ENOUGH. I'm so sick and tired of your pitiful whining and your so called 'advice'.
I'll be as truthful as any Princess will ever be - all you have ever done was kill every inch of royal blood in my very own veins. You....You've killed my sense of belonging here. Y-You've killed the Lynette family!" Elizabeth was now absolutely enraged - though she still contained her natural angelic stature. Light tears dropped from her bright eyes, informing the alert Vanguards to put the advisor into arrest.

As the Vanguards took the puzzled advisor away, Elizabeth gingerly stood up from her place in throne and peered through the glass stained window of her castle. Although the window was covered in beautiful glass stain art, the blacksmith had made it so that the stars were visible outside.

She spotted the meteor shower that was pouring all over the land of Parsland and perhaps Anera.

I know you're out there. I need you right now. You were my best friend...

Last edited:

kainXhighwind

(IN ANERA...)
*jared is laying on a hill top at night looking at the sky... upset that the royal cheated him out of some money*
jared]... of course that would happen..*in a mocking tone*.... sorry but the cut on his neck isent clean enough im going to have to deduct from your reward*angry tone*.. ass hole... at least the night sky's beauty can always cheer me up*stares at the sky* hmm its a clear night tonight.. damn.. i was hoping to see some stars..*as he's saying that he sees a shooting star in the corner of his eye* a shooting star.. make a wish*closes eyes and makes a wish*...i hope it worked*looks inside the bag with his reward in it*..=__=.. it was worth a shot..*as he is saying that a meteor shower starts*... wow ... ..its beautiful .*closes eyes and falls asleep under the meteor shower*

The Dream

Awards
Kale kept walking until he had reached the castle's gate. "Halt!" a vanguard on the ground yelled holding a spear pointing it at him. "State your name!" he yelled. "Kale Gib, hunter for the Royals here" Kale stated. The vanguard lowered his weapon and signaled a vanguard on top of the castle wall. The vanguard nodded and the giant gate desented down. "You know the route, don't you dare enter the hall" the vanguard spat on the ground and sneered at the snake tattoe Kale had to show he was and unforgiven. He walked across the gate into the grad castle turning right where a door was. opening the door he walked into a garden where other unforgivens were forced to farm in secret for the royals. "Hey Kale, nice to see ya back here again. Look like you had a nice night" a man said from a cabbage patch. "Well, these rich guys can't get enough meat" Kale laughed and the man laughed along side him before stopping and going back to work. Kale walked along few small feilds with different exotic vegetables.

Kale walked to a door and knocked on it. A lady looking like a chef opened up and different smells of savoury came out. "About time you came with some meat" she answered pullung Kale in. "Here" Kale planted the deer on a table and different chef's ran to the dead animal cutting up peice's they needed. The lady that brought him in took out a bag filled with some gold handing it to Kale. "Go wild big guy" she answered going and taking the meat she needed and cooking a strange mixure of food.

Kale walked out making his way through the garden and back to the gate. "Close the gate!" the vanuard outside yelled when Kale was away form the gate. The gate closed with a slam and Kale made his way down the road. When was out of the vanguard's sight, he ran across a field of flowers not noticing it was flower garden for the castle. It was clearly visible from the catle windows. He lay down ontop of a a patch of daisie's and saw there were beautiful glass stained windows all over the castle. "How nice, I wonder how it must be trapped in a castle" he thought closing his eyes and falling asleep.

HerGuitar

Where...is he?

Elizabeth pondered while she placed her fingertips lightly on the sill of the large glass stained window overlooking the castle grounds. She couldn't think straight; the events before had stirred her so emotionally, that all she could think about was this special person...this special being. This being wasn't a Royal - it wasn't Maximillian either. She refused to think of him now however; the constant shower of stars and perhaps foreign space objects caught her fading attention...it was so calming and soothing to her mind that her eyelids began to shut slowly. Her eyesight was growing thinner and the castle lights seem to dim with it; Elizabeth didn't seem to mind - Royals do need beauty sleep afterall.

However, her pleasant dreams were soon short-lived...

"PRINCESS! Pardon my rude intrudence, but we have an emergency!"

Why isn't he here with me now? We used to talk hours on end... I miss him so much. I...

"Lady Elizabeth! PLEASE WAKE UP! We have an unknown intruder in the castle garden!"

The Vanguard, now boiling with uneasiness and worry tapped Elizabeth on the shoulder ever so lightly in hope the sleeping beauty would come to her senses soon. Of course, it was a last resort; Vanguards were never allowed to come in contact with Royals in any way unless they were asked to or if they were in danger. Nonetheless, Elizabeth woke up with a jolt from her small nap bearing a rather puzzled look on her dainty face.

"Mrghh.....I-Intruder?! Guards? Please fetch this so called intruder to me AT ONCE!"

"RIGHT AWAY, M'AAM!"

As she yelled the command, Elizabeth flushed a little as soon as she realized that many of the Vanguards had been watching the process of her being woken up in an unroyal like matter. Likewise, the intruder was the priority at the moment.

As the Vanguards went to retrieve the trespasser, Elizabeth could not help but hope that the intruder was the person she needed, the person she dearly missed. She looked outside towards the castle gardens as the many Vanguards took command to bring the mysterious invader to her; all she could see were the Vanguards forcefully and violently taking the dazed intruder by arm. It was too much violence for Elizabeth to handle - she couldn't bear to look any further.

kainXhighwind

(IN ANERA....)
*Jared suddenly awakes and sits up very fast* KYO!...*heavy sigh*.just a dream..*talking to him self* i still remember that day... i let you die.... my best friend..*flash back*
Jared is running through a cave and it is collapsing behind him*...DAMN IT KYO HURRY UP!!!!
kyo] *running* im running as fast as i can! sorry i don't have as long of legs as you
Jared]...come on!..*as he says that the cave collapses and crushes kyo*...KYO!..
*kyo's bloody hand is sticking out of the rocks as if he was trying to reach Jared*
Jared]*falls backwards his eyes frozen on kyo's hand*....K-Kyo....
*hours pass until he is found by a miner instantly seen as a murderer and he is branded with the mark of the unforgiven later that day and exiled he was fourteen years old*

The Dream

Awards
Kale was sleeping soundly on the bed of flowers about living a life on a farm, until he was rudley awaken by a kick to the head. "Ow! what the" he yelled rolling over and cradling his head. he opened his eye and saw there were vanguards all around him. "What the!? hey what do you guys want, I'm just sleeping on a feild of flowers!" Kale yelled until they grabbed him and punched him in the guts over and over again. Blood came out form his mouth changing the white colour of the daisies red. They smacked the back of his head and tackled him to the ground. "You are here by ordered company of the princess for trespassing the royal garden" one of the vanguards said. "Twes passing?" Kale answered with his face full on the ground. "Uh oh, looks like this place was a royal feild, damn it" they picked him up but kept him kneeling while they put him contraption they'd use to arrest people with. his head was poking out along with his arms as they poked his back forcing Kale to go inside the castle he was just in. He made his way through the castle halls with the vanguards still poking him until they reached a grand door. they opened it up and kicked him through making him lose his balance and fall to the ground. they dragged him from the back of his collar and threw him only a few meters from the back of a girl. The vanguards kneeled and spoke. "Lady Elizebeth, we have brought to you the intruder" a vanguard announced. "Lady Elizebeth! huh, maybe I'll finally get to see a royal I keep giving meat to" Kale attempted to kneel but slipped since he was very weak making him grunt as he hit his head. a few vangards snorted but kept a strait face waiting for the princesses answer.

Aliahya

Bronze Member
Arian watched closely the meteor shower began each drop of rock was another reason of hatred to herself and world she lived, from the pathetic dorm of the hub above the tavern to the spanning ranges of hills surrounding Anera. Her gaze drifted to the lights of the palace she longed for the elegant ballrooms and feasts of the royals yet her unforgiven past differed dramatically. As her eyes began to close, she noticed a stranger appear in the darkness. She simply rolled her eyes. “Just once I would like a night off, just once” A gruff voice behind her spoke suddenly “Your to good of an asset to be rid of for a night”
“Its good to know I’m a quality object” she said with great sarcasm.
“You can tart all you want, he wants a thief, one who knows the area, Princess Elizabeth. She has a few, precious items of value. He said he’d go 50/50 with you if you retrieve some goods”
“Sounds like a challenge” She said as she took the bag of gold he held in his hand “Cheers Dijon”
Arian went downstairs to the pub where she saw a man with a cloak over his head “I hate the inconspicuous ones, they are always the ones that draw the most attention” Dijon laughed as he gave her two glasses of baileys. Arian walked over to the booth and sat down.
“Take off your hood, your appearance and honour is know value to me” as she near but through the glass at him.
The figure of a male took his hood off and stared to her “How blunt you are for a thief, I want those possessions, she is the royal of this area no?”
“Do you have plans of the castle, or any form of information other then I want?”
“Unfortunately I lack everything but this” He handed a note over “The man who wrote said this would make you change your mind”
“Indeed it does” Arian said, “there is a slight problem though”
“Yes?”
“50/50”
“Yes?”
“I do the work, I do everything and you profit most. I guess my boss did not fault in knowing that I charge a minimum of 70/30, these items are rare I’m assuming and probably a great deal of importance. So vanguards will mark them all. So once sold I will expect a minimum and if you don’t. I’ll add you to the list.
“The list?” He said with a hint of disbelief
Arian took out some parchment and handed it to him.
“What is this? Just a simple bit of parchment”
“No sir, it’s a hit list, I’d give you about 24 hours to run until I slice a thin line right here” She pointed to his forehead and moved her finger down to his chest. “Don’t rip me off”
“Are you threatening me?”
“Don’t pull rank on me it isn’t the place” She indicated the many of people with tattoos like hers. “I am not in the mood to bury another ranked body”
“Fine! I expect my prize soon though or you have trouble”
“Sure, and if I forget?” there was nothing but an eerie silence as he struggled for things to say, “Don’t get yourself killed that’s all” She stood up and finished both his and her drink.
“Thank you, I think,” he said awkwardly
“Your welcome, but something bothers me”
“Oh?”
“Your still alive” She whispered into his ears as she stabbed him into the neck, “Word of advice, Never Trust a thief, they are never what you want them to be, stupid vanguard” The bar went silent as everyone turned to look at her, “You guys cared about a vanguard? Please, he probably made most of you like this”
“A toast” A random gruff man said to Arian as the rest of the bar followed suit
“Hear, Hear”
Arian grabbed a bottle of Gin and sculled half of it. “He Dijon, I’m going out, Could you get rid of him please?” Next followed a mumbled of curses and smites to Arian as she grabbed her coat and walked out. “Now, Lizzy, Lets go take your possessions?” As she strolled up the streets to the large field near the castle she saw a man no older then herself being bashed by Vanguards, as he was taken away. "Damn, and i thought this would be hard"

HerGuitar

"Lady Elizabeth, we have brought to you the intruder."

"...Thank you." Elizabeth frowned with the Vanguard's announcement; it was already a bore to her having to deal with such minorities. However, it was duty and she was only doing what Maximillian wished best. She could clearly hear the trespasser's weakening grunt and the following snickering and laughter of the Vanguards though she still had her back turned on them, her gaze still following the castle gardens. Completely ignoring the sneers of the obnoxious Vanguards, she gracefully walked along the large glass stained window of the castle, her fingertips tracing the rather dusty sill.
Something had caught her eye once again in the grounds - a female figure in dark attire that was a speck of dot to Elizabeth's eyes. She didn't think much of it as she didn't want to deal with any other midnight prowlers, however.

"So...tell me, poor meddler of the night, what brings you here? You do have the freedom to muddle about where ever you want - however, my castle grounds are certainly not one to mess with nor one to dawdle in... I'm quite sure even a snooper like you know perfectly well of the consequences."

Elizabeth stately coldly and paused, waiting for a quick reply. She refused to look at the culprit as she could hear the yet to be dried blood dripping from his chin, a thought which disgusted her greatly.

Last edited:

Superwes

Levin hefted his blood stained zanbato over his shoulders with one hand, it was almost completlely crimson red. The blood oozed over him but he didn't care. In his other hand was his mask , also bloody. He had just guarded some Royals from some invaders from another land. One of the surviors lay in the blood soaked ground, littered with bodies, they were stuck to the ground. The survior groaned and Levin turned back. They met eye contact, the man's eyes were in pain, they were clouded, he was confused, "Whyyyyyy"? The man groaned in agony, Levin winced, he didn't want to kill them, but they had done horrible things, they had ransacked villages even burned them, and were prepared attack some Royals. There were only about 20 armed men, they had stood no chance. Levin even gave them a chance to live,but they kept fighting. Levin decided to look strong and after what seemed like forever, he broke the silence, "Just following orders", Levin whistled and when the man shuttered his last dying breath, he muttered, "Another dark stain on my soul". He then walked back to the Inchar estate and went to sleep.

The Dream

Awards
Kale looked down at the ground ashamed of his carelessness. "I'm sorry princess, I do know of the conciquencess, I used to work for a royal who lived here..as a vanguard" Kale answered still looking down. "I'm the hunter who bring you your meat, I was tired after a hard day of finding nothing, I seemed to become careless and I seemed to have overlooked the fact that this was your beautiful garden" Kale bit his lip, he was feeling shy talking to the princess and cluched his fists. "So be it, if I must pay for my wrong doing, go and and do as I you all must, I have nothing else to show how wrong it was to walk onto castle grounds so carelessly" Kale wiped the blood on his face on his shirt so it wouldn't disgust her if she looked at him, but the thought of her looking at him made him feel cowardly.

HerGuitar

"Mhm. Right. Typical answer from a typical perpetrator." Elizabeth replied bitterly not showing any signs of understanding or condolence. As much as she wanted to sympathize with the so called 'ex-Vanguard', she found it quite difficult to believe his seemly nonsensical lies.
An Unforgiven bringer of meats to Royalty who used to work as a Vanguard? How gullible does he think I am? His voice lacks in confidence and purity - he's ashamed so it seems...
Elizabeth sighed wearily, not knowing what to do. A trespasser is a trespasser, but a liar? Lying to a Royal was far more a violation then trespassing was. There were definitely bigger consequences on hand.

"I'll have you know, young man, that I am the only current living Royal here. It's impossible that you could've worked for another Royal and still be delivering meats - I would've made that order myself."

Elizabeth frowned as she placed her hand on her face in dismay. It was already a bad day for such a young Royal like her, being only 19. What would Maximillian do? What would father do? What would he do? There were just too many questions on how to convict the lying criminal. Elizabeth never did any of these jobs when the King and Prince were still alive; she would only watch and stay silent for the time being. Pressure was being put upon the Princess...It was, however, her turn to put down the verdict.

As a last resort, Elizabeth turned to finally see the bloodied face of the culprit, to see his injured and torn soul...

OH. MY. GOSH.

"N-no!....it c-can't be...." Elizabeth stuttered, feeling faint and suddenly ill.
"A-ashes? Is that you?!" Elizabeth lifted her royal attire to run to the fallen culprit who had exchanged confused looks with baffled Vanguards.

"You didn't have to lie to me! W-where have you been? Why did you stop talking to me? I missed you so much!" The bewildered and shocked Princess embraced the blood-soaked victim into her arms - she couldn't let go. He was finally with her. They were finallly together.

The Dream

Awards
"W-wha!?" Kale answered going bright red when he was embraced. "Eh!? who the hell is Ashes!? And when will she stop hugging me, I feel so weird" Kale thought looking down. "Um, p-princess, I-I'm not this man you call Ashes" Kale answered. "And I'm not lying about being and ex-vanguard or hunter" Kale answered. "My name is Kale Gib and I was the Vanguard who protected grumble, a king who was here" Kale answered looking away from the princess towards a seilver sheild where he could see his reflection. "My gosh am I still red!?" he thought making he kept his face hidden from the princess.

Last edited:

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
"Damn, and i thought this would be hard"

"Oh my head," Allen said not to far away from the female theif. As he got up the first obvious thing that he noticed was he was defiantily not in the hospital and the second well he wasn't wereing a hospital sheet anymore. Now that he looked at himself he could see he was in some sort of crater heat still rising from the impact the center of which he was now in.

"Where am I and wha...," Allen looked at his cloths they were very slick and obviously black. His shows looked like they were made for running without making much noise, his pants and shirt were dark gray and looked like they were made out of a hard but soft looking material that could take a hit from a sword maybe even a bullet.The last things that were obvious were the black gloves covering his hands, a very nice looking black coat and a very strange hat on his head.

"okay now I am creeped out," Allen said crawling out of the meteor his eyes immediatley locking with the female women that almost seemed to have the same get up as him. as he got out of the crater and dusted himself off he say the strange glare coming from the women.

"Hello," was all Allen could say at the moment.

Aliahya

Bronze Member
Arian looked around at the mundane garden gates, tall and iron they stood making sure nothing entered. She stood at the gates for a good ten minutes thinking about the weak spots of the castle. She had her plan; she would try to infiltrate the basement of the castle as it was least guarded. Everything was still and quiet except for the slight voices on the breeze of the debating vanguards. Everything was easy everything could be done. But little did Ardri know, behind her stood a Dreamer. Transported from the realm of Earth he would receive a second chance in Anera. A large crash came from near her and man crawled out of a creator Ardri looked disbelieving at the newcomer as he stumbled towards her.
“Hello?”
He called, and Arian just looked at him still kinda bedazzled about the whole arriving out of a giant hole
“Whoa!”
She looked blankly at him in the darkness; he was decked out in full black gear . . . she had never seen anyone like him before around here “Don’t mean to be rude, actually I don’t really care, but um, do I know you?” If he responded immediately she didn’t listen, her eyes widened as she saw the vanguards come towards her “Talk times over, newbie; lets blow this scandal for now”
“Oi You! Stop her, She’s A Thief!” A vanguard from the royal castle called pointing towards her another five followed.
“This might be new to you newbie, but if you’re caught here, you will lose . . . Come on!” but the vanguards were getting too close. They now had touchers with a flame burning brightly “IN THE NAME OF PRINCESS ELIZABETH SEIZE”
“Crap, Crap, Crap” She had an idea she crash tackled the man into the garden landing atop the stranger. She put her hand over his mouth looking him directly into his eyes. “Hmm, cute” she said bluntly as she looked into his eyes. “Now, I need you to shush and do as I say, if you do talk the vanguards will find us and let’s say you don’t want to be caught with me of all people” Now hush and follow me. The vanguards came closer and looked around here. “Can you run?” she didn’t wait for an answer when she kicked a vanguard in the back of the knees, as he fell to the ground she stomped his chest. Others came, and she knocked them unconscious. “RUN!” she grabbed newbie and bolted down the road to the pub where she lived. “Don’t stop for anything, don’t stop for anyone but me, you do and you will die now keep running”

Last edited:

HerGuitar

'Who the hell is Ashes?!' Oh my, his amnesia is worse than I thought...

"Ashes? YOU are Ashes, you silly thing, you!" Elizabeth smiled, lightly giggling at the clueless man, still tightly squeezing him until blood circulation was lost. "I can't believe you're actually here...it's a dream isn't it? But it just... feels so real!" Elizabeth exclaimed happily squeezing the young man even tighter. Noticing Kale attempting to make sense with things and trying to explain the nature of the situation, Elizabeth firmly placed her index finger on the top of the young man's lip to stop the overflowing words.
"Kale Gib...? Grumble? You're so funny, Ashes, stop making nonsense names! You don't have to lie to me, the Vanguards know that you're with me now, it's okay..." The Princess finally withdrawed from the long hug and playfully held his rough field-work hands in confirmation and comfort.

"Look, all that matters is that we're together again. After...11 years I didn't think I would see you again -" Elizabeth, totally lost in her own words and excitement took a shy glance at the young man noticing that he had flushed a bright red. "A-Ashes? Why are you so red? O-oh, you poor thing! You're soaked in blood!" Elizabeth quickly lured the Vanguards over to where the two were standing, making gesture to give Kale a golden key - it was a key to one of the most luxurious rooms of the castle.

"Here, take this." Elizabeth took the key and placed it neatly in the palm of Kale's hand.
"The Vanguards will show you the way to the room and my servers wil kindly give you new clothes and warm food to eat.. Please, it's the least I could do after what they've done to you..."

Elizabeth smiled sincerely and let the Vanguards lead Kale to the room. However, her smile was quickly diminished as soon as she saw the random outbursts of Vanguards in the castle gardens once again.

Now what kind of trespasser could it be this time...?

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
“Don’t stop for anything, don’t stop for anyone but me, you do and you will die now keep running”

"Wait wha....," the girl pulled Allen like crazy as men in what looked like medival armor chased after them the only problem was a few guards were already ahead of them creating a pincer technique.

"Halt or Die," the guards in front yelled as they rushed the two. Though as they would quickly learn that was a bad move. As if some external sense kicked in Allen released his grip on the girls hand and like a bullet shot at the three guards ahead of them. The guards unexpected Allens amazing speed went to attack the one in the middle thrusting his blade right at Allens chest however Allen took a simple side step to the left shifting his body as he could feel the warmth of the blade barrely missing him.

"Im...possible," was all the guard could say as Allen nealt down and like a leopard leaped at the man delivering a flurry of blows to his head taken the Vanguard out immediately. then as a reaction the other two guards threw upper cut shots which in response cause Allen to move his hands into the opposite sleeves pulling out two fairly big Sapphire handled daggers which in a quick sweep parried both shots made. Finally snapping out of the confusion Allen realized he was fighting people intent on either killing him or taken him somewhere.

"To heck with that," Allen whispered pushing both blades back as he performed a windmill kick to the guard on the left taking him down as the guard on the right ran to where Allen had landed. Though before he could deliver a strike Allen sweeped the mans feet causing him to fall to the ground as Allen delivered Axe kick to the mans stomach taking him out. how did i do that... what the hells going on. Allen thought to himself looking at the two daggers he was now holding then again a better question was how did he require that strength, he had never been able to do any of that before. As the other pair of Vanguards caught up before they reached the two theifs fear seemed to kick in to what had just happen to the first three that took on Allen.

"What you waiting for come on," Allen said faking a strong villainous voice which in response and unexpectedly scared the vanguards as they ran away yelling "demon" and "Monster" as they though of a lie to tell why they hadn't capture the two "Theives."

"Uhhh all righty then that was sad," Allen said forgetting that the women was only a few feet away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back