• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World of Dreams(Sign up and OOC thread)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Superwes

Name: Jason Powers

Personality: Tries to please everyone, but on the inside he's worn out and weary. He has a strong sense of what's wrong and what's right and tries to help lots of people. Half of his fortune was given to charity. An all around nice person, a joy to be around. However, he's holding lots of emotions inside, he's tired and needs to rest (like a vacation, not physically).

Appearance: african american male, black hair with waves. Big black sunglasses, a black leather jacket, dark blue jeans. Deep brown eye. A blue t-shirt under the jacket. And black shoes

Bio: A famous actor, who also writes books. He dreamed of becoming a actor as a child and also found satifaction in the literary world. At the age of 16 he joined a hit television show. But his career didn't end there, after college, he came out with a movie and a book. He became an instant sensation and soon spent half of his fortune on charity. He is now losing money because of him tyring to help so many people. But he isn't poor, just like upper middle class. His appearence is also changing, he is also starting to appear older because of so much continuous work.
(Stats for when you enter the dream world)
When in the dream world. His body seems lighter, he is less stressed. He loses 10 years on his body. He feels younger and has more endurance and is stronger
Class: Dreamer

Weapons: Dreamers carry weapons? Anyways, I guess nunchuks because they are cool

(Any special stats from a certain class that is required in that Class)

I'm leaving this space for my vanguard

Name: Levin Inchar

Family Crest: A giant snake wrapped around a lion

Home: A pretty big estate, it was inherited by his formers and it even has a training center for vanguards

Weapons: A huuuuge zanbato http://www.voice-noise.de/doctor/kum/arena/images/master/zanbato.jpg the blade was a little bigger. And two side daggers on his belt that he can throw

Personality: Free of cares, he just is a vanguard for the joy of fighting and the money. He doesn't know the true meaning to being a vanguard. Which is why he's a free lance vanguard. He likes to have fun
and have lots of parties at his families estate. However, if you are in his way, or you are near him while he's in a bad mood...you don't want to find out

Appearance: His armor is kind of like vanitus's http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/kingdomhearts/images/d/d3/Vanitas.png but there's not a little cape thing on his waist and there's more red in the armor. When he takes the red and black mask off he has spiky silver hair and green eyes. Tan skin

Statues: Freelancer

Family History(As in why are they famous enough to have a known Crest):A great family of knights and squires and guards. They brought peaceto the land for a long time, until a unknown assasin killed all but one, a seven year old child. This child was Levin, as a result of not having parents, he didn't grow up as a proper vanguard

Bio: See above
Forgot some stuff, like facial appearence

Aliahya

Bronze Member
hey just a question
Do the people of Anera do they know about Dreamers or not?

Last edited:

HerGuitar

hey just a question
Do the people of Anera do they know about Dreamers or not?
I think thats a question for kingdomkeylight. :p And also, I'll post later, someone else may post before me as I have finals to study for and such.

Aliahya

Bronze Member
I think thats a question for kingdomkeylight. :p And also, I'll post later, someone else may post before me as I have finals to study for and such.

i asked, they don't.

i would but im waiting for more people to post

HerGuitar

Kay, I skimmed through the new posts and will read them in more detail...I'll eventually write a post myself tommorrow or so.
EDIT: May have to be a day later...I have finals on Thursday, wish me luck! :X

Last edited:

HerGuitar

Just letting you guys know I won't be posting until someone else posts besides me. I don't want to machine gun the thing :p

The Dream

Oh no, not me, I never lost control
Awards
I see where your going..... WHERE THE HELL IS EVERYONE!!!!????? XD
come on poeple's! you joined it so play in it (Or write if you want to sound more grown up :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back