• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World of Dreams(Sign up and OOC thread)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
"What truly happens in a persons final moments of life when they sleep them away. Some say they just sleep others say they have one final dream and then there’s a strange theory that they get a chance to fight for their life and gain one more go at it. But to claim this "chance" they must travel through a world that can only be brought to life in imagination and brought on by your desires, memories, emotions and even your fears."

"To win this second chance though you will steal from two others their chance because this world known as Anera brings only three people to its land and just because one may deserve it more than another whoever gets it first well gets it. But for anyone to get it these three must travel through areas never before seen, take on enemies that come from their darkest fears, and gain allies in strange and unexpected places."

"Before we travel into this dream brought on by three near dead people there is one question who are you to help and who are you against are you a fear or a desire, a emotion or memory the answer is always your choice but choose well for uncertainty leads to a path of destruction."

"This story begins with one of they three chosen close to death close to dreaming of another world Anera."

2009(this is the time this rp takes place I kinda thought giving this sort of date should give a huge ability of imagination to use.)

Terms to know:

"Anera'': The Dream World": This strange world is an altered reality way different then are world it holds many different creatures, no advancement in technology and strange landscapes.

"Social classes": Anera's human population is the one that governs though all the humans are not exactly human also the humans governing system is ruled by a eight class system Royals, Commoners, Vanguards, Unforgiven, Summons, The Clergy, and the Ancients and of course Monsters.

"Royals": These are the people that own the countries and are very, very rich (imagine with a name like that) these people are not truly great fighters but that’s why they have Vanguards to protect them.

"Commoners": These are the people that live off the lands offered by the Royals though most are farmers and market people their have been many who change their classification.

"Unforgiven": People who are looked down at by society mostly made up of sinners and thief’s. All Unforgiven that are caught by the laws of the land are branded with a symbol of a snake on their legs, arms, or back. Though they may be sinners they still get a decent life that is if they work for the clergy or Royal people as hunters.

"Vanguards": These are the protectors of the law who live by the knights code and protect the innocent and work for the Royals as guards but there are many freelanced Vanguards that make great livings as freelancers or arms for hire. Vanguards are labeled by their families crest on their armor or weapons. (A required if you choose to be a Vanguard).

"Summons": In a sense these people are slaves the reason because they can speak and control the very core of the elements of course each Summon can only control one element which makes them easy to capture most of the time by Hunters that brand them with a magical seal that forces them to be teleported when summoned by a summoner or like the Royals have found out to make into human pets. Summons also have a few animal traits depending on there element. (There brand is shaped like a pair of angelic wings that are placed anywhere on the body nothing perverted please.)

"The Clergy": As it sounds people who work for the churches also the only people who have the right to brand someone as an Unforgiven or as a summon these people like most religions believe that they are watched by and were created by a holy being. Though very peaceful people they have a stronger hate for the Ancients for unknown reasons.

"The Ancients" :The oldest living race to exist at the time. This class is known for three things. One many dangerous people have come from it with great knowledge of everything causing many great and terrible wars. Two they are very good with both magic and steel and three they seem to know something about are world that every other social class and people don’t(Can you take a guess). Though as dangerous as this group sounds there have been known of many great people who have come out of it.

"Monsters": Self explanatory but I would like to say one thing yes I am bringing a certain ability monsters have from eternal Sonata the ability were they morph during the change of daylight and night time yaaaaaaa heck everyone should have fun with that.

Rules:

1. Have fun.

2. No god or powerplaying. Powerplay is only suggested when fighting a monster not a other character.

3.No killing other players without permission from controller.

4. There will only be four humans from the real world in this rp I have made the first one if you want to be one of the other three first pm your template to me for evaluation.

5.As said in many rps don’t go past pg-13 in the romance field also if you have read everything posted above this post "Ready for combat" above your template if your character is A Vanguard or Commoner. po... hahahah do you really think I would require this stuff nay just kidding don’t post anything above your template.

6. I lied post "Ready for..."(add a few words after this).

7. And finally no dodging all the time I know I have done it allot but jezz none of use are that fast.

8. Three character limit might change if we don’t have enough I think we will have enough.

Templates: Each class has a different one.

Dreamers(I am only going to accept four in this rp and remember pm them first)

Name:

Personality:

Appearance:

Bio:
(Stats for when you enter the dream world)
Class:

Weapons:

(Any special stats from a certain class that is required in that Class)

Royal

Name:

Royal Statues(King, Queen, Prince, Princess Archduke, Count… etc or Duke):

Village(The village your Family owns you are aloud to make up one):

Weapons:

Abilities(any special powers your character can do or special attacks):

Personality:

Appearance:

Bio:

Commoners

Name:

Statues(Farmer, marketer, black smith, etc):

Weapons:

Personality:

Abilities:

Home( like I said you can make it up):

Appearance:

Bio:

Unforgiven

Name:

Crime(The one your character got caught on and was branded for):

Branded spot(Remember the brand is a snake):

Weapons:

Appearance:

Personality:

Statues(Thief, mercenary, Hunter, killer):

Bio:

Vanguards

Name:

Family Crest:

Home:

Weapons:

Personality:

Appearance:

Statues(Knight, Squire, Guard, freelancer):

Family History(As in why are they famous enough to have a known Crest):

Bio:

Summons

Name:

Element:

Appearance(Remember these people aren’t really human so add something):

Branded Spot(Do not make it to perverted):

Home:

Statues(Slave, Pet, wild):

Weapons:

Personality:

Bio:

The Clergy

Name:

Religious background(What’s your religion like):

Weapons:

Home:

Personality:

Appearance:

Bio:

The Ancient:

Name:

Weapons:

Family history(remember these people have been around for a long time your character is going to have a somewhat interesting one):

Home:

Appearance:

Personality:

Bio:

My templates will be up soon.

Characters accepted.

Dreamer Characters(two spots left)
1. Allen Talo
2. Gilbert Frederickson-Alphonse224
3.Dawning Twilight reserved
4. reserved for Superwes

Royal Characters:
Lady Elizabeth Brooklyn Lynette- HerGuitar

Commoners characters:
Reika shaldar- KKL

Vanguard characters:
Oz Baskerville- Alphonse224
Frost Brave- Varsha
Levin Inchar- superwes

Unforgiven Characters:
Kale-Varsha

Summons characters:
Ashes- Ashes Remnant
Mr. Mage- Dawning Twilight(new names to long)

The Clergy Characters:

Ancient Characters:
Thanatos Cobalt-Sephiroth2

Last edited:

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
I'm ready to be a summon for once. Hope I did it right, wasn't sure 100% of the workings, but this'll have to do. <3

Name: Ashes

Element: Speed

Appearance: Ashes resembles a normal human, and could possibly even walk amongst them, albeit with a couple of odd stares. His bright green hair reaches down to his shoulders, and is spiked, yet doesn't go anywhere near his face. His eyebrows are nonexistant, and his eyes are a brighter green then his hair. He's tall and lanky as well, his physique not what you'd suspect. His outfit consists of a white cloak that covers his body, a dark pair of pants as well as leather boots seen underneath. When the cloak is removed, his weapons are visible, as well as a tight black shirt, with the sleeves cut off.

Branded Spot: His spot is directly over his left eye. When he closes his eye, it completes the image.

Home: He lives inside a cave, far off from civilization. Whenever he is summoned, he is sent to the field, yet is returned after he has served his purpose.

Statues: Slave

Weapons: His weapons are simple, yet effective. He has twin gauntlets, both shining like diamonds. The left is named Kitan, and the right is called Shiro. Each one covers his entire forearm, yet not his hands. At the elbow, a blade shoots out, almost indistinguishable from the rest of the weapon. He has two similar pieces on his legs, those two having blades by his knees.

Personality: He is simply obedient. He does what he is told, whether it be to save a cat, or slaughter a nursery. He cares for nothing but the freedom he has for the brief time he isn't needed. He always serves whoever summons him, whether it be for good or evil. He has no preference whatsoever.

Bio: Ashes was never really free. At least for however long he can remember. That mark, that accursed symbol on his face has held him down for years. He doesn't know what it's like to be truly free. Sure, he does have some time to himself. Sometimes. When he isn't "needed." He's been summoned for every reason imaginable. He's stopped a burning fire, and committed arson. He's raced for both charity, and money.

He never usually cares for his masters. He's had a couple. He's witnessed some die, and others grow tired of him. There was one exception however. It was a girl, of course. He was just over 18. She'd summon him for all kinds of useless reasons, sometimes just to talk. And then one day, she stopped. He never found out what happened either.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
I'm going to be a summon as well. I look forward to it and hope I can be accepted as a Dreamer as well so he can be my Dreamer's summon. ^_^ Also keep in mind my Summoner is not yet completely finished. I still have to edit him and do his personality. I will do that tomorrow night. Also excuse the load of "him" and "he" as well as the sentence starters it's not completely finished yet and he has no original name. An explanation for him having no name as well as the uber inclusion of both the "he's" and the "him's" are at the bottom of the "other" category. I promise it's worthy of the horrible "he's" and "him's".

[FONT=&quot]Summons[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

Name: (Name Unknown)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Alias: Mr. Mage, The Lord Seraph, Mage, Seraph.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Age: 20

Element: Reality

Appearance: [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Eyes and Hair: http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs32/f/2008/202/6/3/Original_Character_____by_happygoluckyy.jpg[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Wings: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs35/i/2008/302/8/0/Seed_of_Angels_by_Lo_wah.jpg[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Clothes (Except for the belt and the cape/vest.): http://img99.animecharactersdatabase.com:81/images/2137/Nakajima_Takashi.jpg[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Alternative Clothes: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs35/i/2008/302/8/0/Seed_of_Angels_by_Lo_wah.jpg[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Cape: http://i43.tinypic.com/904unc.jpg[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Cane: http://maskworld.scene7.com/is/imag...ff-klassisch-walking-stick-classic?$fullsize$[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The Blade (Yakiba) of the Sword: http://www.kingofswords.com/images/46XL1246.jpg[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The Guard (Tsuba) of the Sword: http://www.swordstoresamurai.com/images/products/lrg/sh1210.jpg[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The Hilt (Tsuka) of the Sword: http://www.artofiaido.com/_/rsrc/1225071075876/uniform-1/Katana.jpg[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The Sheath (Scabbard) of the Sword: http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff52/DRBlair/Decorated%20images/Red_Katana_by_hufrodo.jpg[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Branded Spot: Upon being brought into his original royal family he was offered the decision to choose where to be branded. Being innocent and new to the system of slavery and masters he chose to have his mark placed midway up his back centered exactly over his spine centered precisely so that it was even and that he could always be told apart from any of the “others”.

Home: He used to live in the city with humans including a royal family of whom he served both happily and proudly. However he has recently relocated to a beach where both the large obstructing rocks and caves provide great cover and hiding spots from humans.

Status: He was formerly a slave/pet. However he is now currently classified as wild.

Weapons: His weapon is a cane of which he carries with him wherever he goes. However looks can be deceiving as the cane is actually a sword in disguise thanks to the power of his element. When the sword is unsheathed it shows a blade that is razor sharp of which could easily slice through rocks as if it was butter. He has nicknamed his sword “Gabriel” after the Archangel Gabriel from the Holy Bible.

Personality:

Bio: Born to serve, he was taught from a young age that his purpose was solely to help, teach and serve the royals. Over the years he was beaten, trained and then beaten again until he had perfected what they could teach him. Then the day came when he left his teachers behind and entered into the world of man. Quickly his vast power, skills and appearance was picked up and he was sought out by many but few could afford the payment that his driver asked. That was, until the day that they arrived. It was a regular morning and he’d just eaten breakfast with the others when he was called forth for inspection. Immediately question by the family, he answered at best he could. They accepted the driver’s large and rather hefty price. Immediately he was beaten into his place and strictly taught that a pet was to act like a pet and not like a human. Over time he accepted these strange rules and that was when they branded him. More time passed as he helped to teach and obeyed his master’s. Years flew by and eventually he turned 19 and that was the day that everything changed. They had grown more violent and sadistic with him but he’d accepted it. After all it was his duty as a pet to serve them. But something crossed the line. The children were 16 and 17 when they decided to have some fun. He had vast powers so they decided to play doctor with him until he could no longer survive. Perhaps it was his survival instinct or perhaps it was something completely different. Either way he ran and ran until his legs felt as if they were bleed both externally and internally. That night it rained. It rained harder than he’d ever seen or felt it rain. 1 year have passed since that day and he’s raised himself well alone. He’s relied on his skills and instincts to survive in the wild. On the outside he shows that he hates humans, but on the inside he prays to find a human willing to take him in as an equal partner rather than some pet or slave.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Other: He has a cape from his days as a slave/pet which he sometimes wears on certain occasions. However he prefers not to wear it when he can avoid such due to personal reasons. He also possesses special clothes that are worn on special occasions. More specifically they are present when his six wings are shown and he presents himself as the “Lord Seraphian”. He also has six angelic wings known simply as Seraph wings. These wings are special as they each hold a segment of his inner holy power. As each set appears his holy angelic power increases. Upon the first set it doubles, upon the second set it quadruples, and upon the third and final set it sextuples. However this rarely happens at all as he prefers to remain as “normal” or rather as human as possible. He would only reveal his wings in such a situation that demanded him to reveal them or if he was commanded to do so by his master. However he is currently wild and considers no one to be his master so it is even more unlikely to happen. He has never known a name as he was raised to not have personal thoughts originally, but unfortunately such has been weaved into him over the years of pet life and slavery. It is known though that he has collected quite a few nicknames of which he is called.[/FONT]

Last edited:

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
Just for a more interesting rp I am bumping the amount of dreamers to four.

So far all good all of them are accepted. They shall be put into the first page.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-----------------------------------------------

You can count me in this rp ^___^ I'll start work on a character now. If its ok, I'd like my character to be one of those Ancients ^--^

HerGuitar

Royal

Name: Lady Elizabeth Brooklyn Lynette

Royal Status: Princess

Village: The Pearl of Parsagale (also known as Parsland, for short)

Weapons:

She bears a small dagger made of gold which was given to her by her brother, Maximilian for he fought out of courageousness to save their small humble village from the treacherous attacks of
__________ ((this blank may be filled by another RPer's royal village, if that's okay with you)).
The dagger itself is plain - only bearing of tiny scratches provided by the monstrous effects of the previously destroyed village. The sheath, however is something else; jewels of each of her family- now deceased- have been positioned neatly in a line, namely having the jewels of Prince Maximilian, King Augsworth and Queen Celeste; Emerald, Topaz and Ruby, respectively. Lady Elizabeth someday wishes, that when it is the right time for when she is no longer able to serve for Parsland will her jewel, the Diamond be placed neatly beside Maximilian's on the sheath.

Abilities(any special powers your character can do or special attacks):

Special powers? Elizabeth doesn't consist of special powers except for the fact that she can heal wounds in a matter of time, no problem. Either than that she is simply just a mere princess...
or is she? She relies solely on the protection of the Vanguards and well, her dagger though she seldom uses it for she despises violence of any kind.

Personality:

Lady Elizabeth has always longed for the adventurous life of a commoner; therefore suffers greatly from impulsive and careless decisions. Her brother's death as well as the King's and Queen's has converted her happy, joyful, dainty ways to icy, cold and impure - though you may find that she is still
trying to brighten things up as they were before. She can be quite rebellious with her caretakers, as she dislikes boring routines and such and listening to long lectures. However, she always tries her hardest to live up to her royal status and her graceful angelic tone of voice depletes her rebellious state.

Appearance: Princess anime image by ladyb_05 on Photobucket

Bio: What else is more exciting than chopping a block of wood, or forging metal? Lady Elizabeth Brooklyn Lynette always has dreamt of the possibility of living as a commoner - even as a young child.
The wishes for this life are so strong that she has become dependent on them to keep her from running away - she knows she cannot take this lifestyle, but instead daydreams about it during her advisors' long lectures. She believes that the death of her royal family has caused these dreams to happen without notice and is unwary of the danger that comes along with it. Ever since Maximilian died, Elizabeth has been suicidal and quite accustomed to demanding summons without notice to suit her
needs. Despite being needy, she understands that the summons are overused - so much, to the point where she feels sympathetic towards them, therefore fighting with her self conscience to demand them as little as possible.

So with that, Elizabeth is a princess only aching for the love and return of her family but most importantly her best friend, mentor and ultimately twin brother Maximilian. The war between Parsland and ________ has damaged her interior so greatly that she refuses to use violence and only resorts to using the summons. However...one day she believes that she will live as a commoner...for the sake of her own sanity and her brother's last death wish : to keep herself alive.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gah, my first template on this site. I hope it's okay! :36:

Last edited:

The Dream

Oh no, not me, I never lost control
Awards
This looks cool. Here's my temp
Hope it's ok.

Unforgiven

Name: Kale Gib

Crime: kidnapping a royal while man slaughting four vanguards

Branded spot: Bottom of his right arm

Weapons: Rusty dagger, revolver.

Appearance:Brown gelled back hair, a scar where his right eye is, one blue eye and one red eye, an eye patch to hide hie red eye, two small fangs with good teeth, small muscular body, 6 foot tall, black tight t-shirt, black skinny jeans, black shoes, black belt, small black gloves.

Personality: Brave, protective, caring, gentle, understanding, smart, noble, good leader, loving, unpredictably shy around certain people.

Statues: Hunter

Bio: Kale was not like other people, even other unforgiven people. He was unaturally tall had fangs, a giant scar from birth and different coloured eyes. He was Vanguard at first protecting a Royal, a very mean one. Kale loved children and if anyone hurt them he'd be very protective. One day the royal he guarded attacked a small boy for digging for food in his left overs when he threw them out and Kale snapped. He held back until that night, he kidnaped the royal. The four guards he worked with tried to stop Kale but Kale only ended up killing them by accident. He didn't want to kill anyone so he ran of wth the royal hoping he could change him in a strange enviroment.

After three days he couldn't keep the Royal hostige because of the guilt of killing the four Vanguards. When he returned the Royal Vanguards coming in dozens surrounded him and took him to court. He became and unforgiven and was now a hunter for royals. He did find a few of the royals children to not treat him like their parents did but he had to leave them as soon as he'd delivered any meat.

Last edited:

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards

This is my Dreamer template, I cant wait for this to start.

Name: Gilbert Frederickson

Personality: Gilbert is a big actor, he tries to act tough in front of everybody but when he is alone he is a big softy. When it comes to his friends he can cast aside all his thoughts and defend them till the end if it calls for it. When it comes to his own well being he thinks nothing of it but for other peoples well being the whole world matters.

Appearance: Gilbert Frederickson

Bio: Gilbert was born into a family who didn’t much care for him. His father was an alcoholic and his mother was a druggy. He had a very troubled childhood being beaten by his father and ignored by his mother, at an early age he learned to take care of himself. He has an older sister but at the time of his childhood she was far to busy with her life to help. When he was old enough to live on his own he left that life behind. In the following years he devoted his life to helping others, giving donations to organizations, and helping the homeless. One day while walking to his office a man stopped him on the street and demanded his wallet, of course being the person he was Gilbert put up a fight. The end result was that he got shot in the stomach. He was rushed to the hospital where he now lays ina bed wondering if he is going to die.
In the real world Gilbert is a bit of a wimp, he has very little upper body strength and his running is not to great either. His eyesight is poor so he has to wear glasses, although all these things are horrible he has a very good sense of smell and hearing.
But in Anera his strength is increased to that of a body builders and his speed is increased to an Olympic runner. His eyesight is also improved to 20/20 vision.

Class: Dreamer

Weapon: In Anera Gilbert finds that by focusing his thoughts hard enough that he can create a crossbow. This crossbow is a sapphire blue with a design of a phoenix on the handle. He has three arrow types fire, ice, and normal. The crossbow also has a small scope onit allowing him to see and aim at targets that are far off.

Here is my try at a Vanguard temp.

Name: Oz Baskerville

Family Crest: Baskerville Crest

Home: Morwall

Weapons: Oz has two long swords Alexiel's swords by ~alexielshadowangel on deviantART The darker one is called Amarth which means Doom in Elvish, and the lighter is called Áre which means Sunlight in Elvish. These two swords where used by his great grandfather in the Nightray-Berzelius War.

Personality: Oz is a bit of a hot head, always quick to take action without thinking things through. He is very loyal, in which he will fight to the end, and defend anyone he sees fit to defend.

Appearance: Oz Baskerville ignore the sword and the design on the shield and imagine the crest.

Statues: Freelancer

Family History: The Baskervilles served a royal family by the name of Nightray. This royal family had a great castle that sat atop a large hill overlooking the town of Morwall. This royal family was of the lesser known families. But all that changed when the Nightray’s challenged another royal family, the Berzelius, to a war. These two families had lived together in harmony till one day the King of the Nightray’s died and his nephew took the throne. This man was a tyrant and wanted nothing but power. The deceased king had a son but he was to young to rule. The war lasted for six months till at last the defending family won by killing the new king. Oz’s great grandfather fought in this war gaining upon request to have his name, the crest of the Baskervilles. At this time the elders of the family found it right to give the throne to the boy even though he was still to young. Oz’s grandfather did not like this idea and disbanded from the royal guards to become a freelancer.

Bio: Oz was born in the town of Morwall to a family of freelancers. His father was a man for hire and his mom was a spy for large households around town. He had a big brother who worked as a blacksmith during the day but was also a man for hire at night. When Oz was no more than eleven his mother and brother where killed by a demon, his father was badly injured. When Oz became the age of fifteen his father taught him the way of the sword. By the time he was twenty he had surpassed his father in sword play. His father thought he was ready to try and claim the family treasures, Áre and Amarth. His father never could wield them and neither could his grandfather. It was said from his Great grandfather that a boy descendent of his would hold his spirit within him enough to wield the twin blades. Oz’s father took him to the family tomb where the twin blades laid. His father explained that he could not wield them and neither could Oz’s brother. When Oz reached out for them he felt a surge of energy and when he picked them up it was like holding feathers in his hands. Many years passed since then and his father died of disease, now Oz as the age of twenty-nine lives his life as a man of hire.

Last edited:

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
I'm joining. I'm gonna make a template for an Ancient if that's all right.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
----------------------------------------------------------------

I still need to finish alot of the temp, but I thought I should post what I have so far, hope its ok.

The Ancient:

Name: Thanatos Cobalt

Weapons: (Both the staff and sword, but in a cold and almost bottomless black material)Thanatos carries two items which he uses as weapons, with him at all times. The first, is that of a broadsword, created from a strange black material which makes up the entire weapon. The coldness of the material seems to effect everyone the same way whenever they touch it, by which they feel an almost malevolent presence emanating from it. The second item, is one made from the same black element, except instead of taking the appearance of a sword, Thanatos has chosen a staff, as tall as himself and completely solid. Using this as his help when walking around, the Ancient is so very deadly when it comes to its true use.

Family history(remember these people have been around for a long time your character is going to have a somewhat interesting one): Thanatos' family was once revered in the early existence of Anera. During this age, and even when the ancients were just beginning to start out, the cobalt family were one of a few that were, one could say, blessed in both their wisdom and magical gifts. Using what they felt they could control, the first members of the Cobalt family were able to create magically reinforced items, some used for hunting, defending, and even for ceremonies. This race that have lived longer then any others in this world, knew like the rest of their kind, the wonderful, yet some would say terrifying truths about Anera. As the Cobalt are by today standards looked upon as a royal family to the ancients, most members still use their skills and powers to try and help others, while also protect themselves against those that would try to harm them.

Home:

Appearance: Thanatos is a giant of an Ancient. Standing at just almost 7'' tall, Thanatos wears a long black cloak that covers his entire body, yet when he does not use this cloak, his true appearance can be seen. Thanatos has shoulder length black hair, with some streaks of silver that have started to show in his age. However, his bright red eyes shine as much as they did when he was a child, and even then, they seemed to instill fear in those that stared at them for too long, which caused the little ancient to not have much experience with others when he was growing up. His skin is quite pale, possibly due to him wearing his cloak almost in any situation. A large scar, runs right across his right eye and most of his face, which was caused by an incident that happened many years before, yet still has not fully healed for him.

(This image is to show his clothes and armor that he keeps hidden underneath his black cloak)

Personality: Thanatos is quite a cold and straight forward person. Using what his family have thought him, have allowed the aged being to progress through life with tremendous respect. However this has caused him to look down and some individuals with distain, even those within his own family.

Bio: Thanatos' early life is something he doesn't usually like to discuss. Taught in the teachings of his family and in what all Ancients are born to know, Thanatos never had time to truly have a real life growing up. When he was fourteen, Thanatos' family were blessed with the new born of Than's younger brother, who they named Sleif. Due to being the oldest, Thanatos was placed undo pressure and expectations on him, while his family seemed to allow Sleif the freedow of a life to which they had denied his older brother. Reaching the age he is now, Thanatos has become the head of his and Sleif's family, gaining the respect to which someone in his position gets. Sleif however, has not seen nor spoken with his brother for many years, leaving the other Ancients of his family when he had turned twenty, for some unknown reason.

----------------------------------

Name: Sleif Cobalt

Weapons: Sleif owns only one weapon, unlike his older brother who wields two. This weapon, is an extremely long sword, a broadsword style of blade, made completely out of the black metal that the Cobalt family have famously become the only beings to make items out of them.

Family history(remember these people have been around for a long time your character is going to have a somewhat interesting one): Sleifs' family was once revered in the early existence of Anera. During this age, and even when the ancients were just beginning to start out, the cobalt family were one of a few that were, one could say, blessed in both their wisdom and magical gifts. Using what they felt they could control, the first members of the Cobalt family were able to create magically reinforced items, some used for hunting, defending, and even for ceremonies. This race that have lived longer then any others in this world, knew like the rest of their kind, the wonderful, yet some would say terrifying truths about Anera. As the Cobalt are by today standards looked upon as a royal family to the ancients, most members still use their skills and powers to try and help others, while also protect themselves against those that would try to harm them.

Home:

Appearance: Just like his brother, Sleif is a giant of an Ancient. Though his brother is much older, Sleif stands taller just above 7'' tall. Wearing a long black coat like piece of clothing, Sleif looks like a mirror image of his brother. Shoulder length silver hair run down to the tall beings shoulder, while his bright red eyes seem to pierce the very soul of anyone that dare to look into them. Having quite pale skin, just like his older brother, many scars run across his face and body, from years of defending himself, out in the world of Anera. However, one scar seems larger then all the rest, running across the left side of his face, further mirroring his brother, who has one on the right.

Personality: Sleif, is a great performer, and as such can display a wide range of feelings and emotions whenever needed. His true personality however, is much dark and deep, then anyone would like to ever see come to the surface.

Bio: When Sleif was born, the youngest of the family seemed to be almost entirely forgotten, with the full attention from his parents, and peers placed solely onto his older brother Thanatos. For years, the brother was always trained and taught in all the ways of the ancients, and of Avera itself, while Sleif was left to do anything he wanted, without any supervision, any guidance, this would prove to be quite damaging in his future life. When Sleif was old enough, an incident occurred between himself and Thanatos, resulting in the younger brother leaving his family, as well as all ancients, and becoming an outcast. Though no one would know about this, black sheep of the family, every ancient doesn't dare to speak Sleifs name, for while he may have been exiled, everyone, including his older brother, knows how dangerous, and powerful the ancient truly is.

Last edited:

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
This could take a bit of time to read.

HerGuiter: Very good shes in.

Vasha: Hes in.

Alphonse: Both in.

Starting to lose breath

Kibamaru: as you will.

Sephiroth: Your almost don go buddy go.

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
Gotcha Dt. I have no problem with that most leikly knowing you once you redo something it just gets better. And now Time to work on my temps so we can start this soon.

The Dream

Awards
I thought I'd make another temp so here it is.

Vanguards
Name: Frost brave

Family Crest: Shaped like a normal soldiers sheild, it has four symbols. On the top left, there is a lion to show their first value of pride and being brave. On the top right there is a crown to show their hysotry of serving the king of all kings. ON the bottom left there is a tree to show how long their generation lasts. On the bottom right there is a picture of two sword clashing to show courage they have in battle. Their saying is "Being brave comes in more than one shape".

Home: He lives in a cheap and dangerous motel at the edge of town where most crimes happen.

Weapons: Giant sword (seen in appearance), gold dagger with a blue ice like pouch.

Personality: Always cold and harsh on first impressions but warms up after wards and gives in since always has a soft side, even though he sometimes scares people off. Brave since his families legacy is being brave (along with his last name). Loving towards people her cares for. Courageous at times. Polite in the presence of a Royal. Shy when he's made a fool of himself.

Appearance:
With armour: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v434/Tempurae/Siegfried.jpg
Without armour: Blue striking eyes , long blond hair, tall strong built, black cape with hood on top, red jumper, long black pants with black belt, brown boots, dagger strapped on belt and sword on back under cape making it not visible.
Statues: Freelancer

Family History: The Braves history was known to many lands. Frost's great grandfather had protected 15 kings from attacks and slaughtered hundreds in the process. In the war he had been able to kill thousands of men for the kindest Royal who helped the people. He was known across the land until he died passing the legacy passed onto his son. His daughter, Frost's grandmother, had saved hundreds of commoners and stopped many thieves. She had scaled mountains without thinking of the dangers just to save a little girl who had been lost. On a last serving for the Royals, she died because of a demon. The legacy was past on to her son, Frost's father. His father had done many deeds risking his life, until a Royal told him to stop since they didn't want another brave to die in the field serving them. So now the legacy has been past on.

Bio: Frost had been given such a name because of his love for snow and place that he was born at. He was born during a snow storm and when he opened his eyes, the snow slowed down and started to float down peacefully. He never knew his father was a Vanguard and his father never knew he had him. His mother was a blacksmith; it was not normal for a woman to work as a blacksmith so they were poor and lived on a farm. Frost was child who learned what animals would need and all about history. Frost loved to fight with swords and protect living things so he improved his sword skill until he was the best in the town, he could even defeat grown men. On his tenth birthday his mother decided to tell him that his father was a Vanguard and that he was a brave. Frost had been shocked that his mother didn’t tell him but this only gave him encouragement to go out and be stronger. On his fifteenth birthday his mother had gave him a giant sword and armour that has never been seen before. His mother told him that she had made and improved the set ever since he was born, until it was the best. After that day he’d wear the armour when ever he’d train or save the people of his small town. Then on his seventeenth birthday he finally met his father. He was a handsome old man and told Frost that it was his turn to keep the legacy up. Immediately Frost had gotten his armour and set of being applied to be a Vanguard. He now works for Royals but feels that he’ll need his own child to pass on the legacy, but he isn’t sure he’ll be able to find love and be a better father than what his father was.

Last edited:

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
DT: NOoooooooooooooooooooooo this will thrive its just on hold for the moment until I get Temps done for my characters so i to can rp in it.

Alphonse: Just give me time man a little time this will be starting on wednsday.

Varsha: whats he missing for what I see hes accepted.

Superwes

Can you reserve me a dreamer, I finally have time to post a temp sometime today or tommorow?

The Dream

Awards
Ok I've finsihed the temp. I counldn't get a pic for the crest so I described as good as I could. Hope it's enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back