• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrFreshPrince

Mister Mew is cute =D Out of all fusions, I have to say that I like Shiki's, too.

Gaining stars with Joshua is indeed very easy, but actually I never paid attention to the cards. xD

Yes it is a good game.

So i'll pick it up then[=

Blue

home is where the heart is
I never pay attention to the top screen.

I simply bash on the > or < buttons.

It seems to work every time. I never knew why people complained about the top screen being too hard to use; if you couldn't grasp it, you could just put it on auto or simply bash buttons, like I did.
Seems like quite a lot of people don't get that.

Finally picked this delightful game back up. Most of the way through Day 6, Shiki. Fucking slow pin. =(
There is a pin which has twenty levels. :)

So i'll pick it up then[=
Wise choice.

You have no idea of the greatness of this game

:)

nobodyking

i would tell you but...YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!
I'm such a stupid ditz!!!! i went out and rented this game yesterday only to figure out that my ds is in a car that is in the shop!!! and its due before the car gets back, i'm such an idiot yeah but i think i'll just take the fees and keep it longer because i'm super excited to play

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I'm such a stupid ditz!!!! i went out and rented this game yesterday only to figure out that my ds is in a car that is in the shop!!! and its due before the car gets back, i'm such an idiot yeah but i think i'll just take the fees and keep it longer because i'm super excited to play

o_O? Why dont you just renew it.. or take it back, and when your car is fixed, go get it again....

Rix

:)
Awards
No... I think I am at the last boss now.. (I believe it is) And I'm having trouble with beating him :(

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
You'll have a lot of surprises after that fight. And don't think that the game's over just cause you beat it. There's still a little more left to do.

Awards
You'll have a lot of surprises after that fight. And don't think that the game's over just cause you beat it. There's still a little more left to do.

Oh so true. I still need to find a way to get "Lullaby For You" on my iPod. Love that song.

Oh, and off topic: ASG, your Darkrai tag is smexi. =3

captain

Bronze Member
No... I think I am at the last boss now.. (I believe it is) And I'm having trouble with beating him :(

I know what you mean! The others battles weren't even close to the final guy.

If you think TWEWY is awsome can I get a "oh yeah!"? :cool:
Lol, love this game. And I have to say, I really enjoyed Josua's arc the best.

Marly

Awards
Wicked! Ive got to buy some songs. But does anyone know the song thats played during the part where

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I dunno if its technically a song... but still I love that part

Awards
Wicked! Ive got to buy some songs. But does anyone know the song thats played during the part where

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I dunno if its technically a song... but still I love that part

I don't think that's a song. I've seen the track listings, and played through them on YT, but none of them seem to match.

But that song always seems to freak me out. >:

Marly

Awards
I don't think that's a song. I've seen the track listings, and played through them on YT, but none of them match. . .

But that song always seems to freak me out. >:

Eh, guess not.. I dunno why, but I always thought it was really cool X_X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back