• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
Having played both games extensively, I can say that despite their similar settings and structure (open world), the two games are trying to give two strikingly different experiences. Most obvious is the story; Skyrim allows you to create your own character and completely ignore the main storyline. The Witcher 3 on the other hand has you play exclusively as Geralt and is heavily story driven. It all depends on what you are looking for, an engaging story or the freedom to steal everything from every house on the map. Personally I love both - speaking of which, shameless self promotion!

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I beat The Witcher: Enhanced Edition last night, and wow, what a ride! That story got more insane than I expected, that final plot twist was just like "Um... Whoa..."

Now I'm fighting the good fight of trying to make The Witcher 2 work on my laptop. I got it runnig, but dear God, my game was SO laggy it isn't even funny, and I had a crazy input delay. Adjusting the graphics and settings in options wasn't enough, it's looking like this going to be more of an outside source kind of job. I found a program called Witcher 2 Tweaker and a YouTuber you specializes in making high-requirement games look like PS2 games so they can be played on dinosaurs, so wish me luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back