• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "Unexpecting" World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
I mean, Pirates fit more than Tarzan
Kinda obvious but since Beast's human, does that mean he won't be in KH3? That'll suck, he was cool

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
I mean, Pirates fit more than Tarzan
Kinda obvious but since Beast's human, does that mean he won't be in KH3? That'll suck, he was cool

Thats true. Well, they pretty much covered Beast's story anyways. However, he was a fairly main outside world Disney character. *shrugs*

But I didn't like Tarzan's world either, for the same reason Hades doesn't like it. Level design. Jumping on those hippos and getting those high up treasure chests pissed me off to no end. I always waited till I had high jump and glide before I came back to get them. I guess a lot of people didn't like it though, cause it wasn't even in CoM.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
I wouldn't see it in CoM, but strange. In the Guide, on Castle Oblivion's first page (the page with it's map layout) it has the Tarzan scene with that stupid big fruit
1500 posts! Halfway there!

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
But I didn't like Tarzan's world either, for the same reason Hades doesn't like it. Level design. Jumping on those hippos and getting those high up treasure chests pissed me off to no end.

That, and the vines. And how hard it was to get to where you needed. God, I hated that place.

I guess a lot of people didn't like it though, cause it wasn't even in CoM.

Eh, that might have been part of the reason, but even without that, Disney wouldn't have been able to do it anyways, since the main reason was the legal issues. Disney doesn't own Tarzan, and they couldn't get the rights to use it again.

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
I wouldn't see it in CoM, but strange. In the Guide, on Castle Oblivion's first page (the page with it's map layout) it has the Tarzan scene with that stupid big fruit
1500 posts! Halfway there!

o_O; Really? That IS strange. It wasn't in the game. Maybe they planned on it being there originally but took it out for some odd reason or another.

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
That, and the vines. And how hard it was to get to where you needed. God, I hated that place.

Bottom line. Deep Jungle=should never return terrible to get around in, and all around sh**ty world.

I always got lost in that place. >.<

Eh, that might have been part of the reason, but even without that, Disney wouldn't have been able to do it anyways, since the main reason was the legal issues. Disney doesn't own Tarzan, and they couldn't get the rights to use it again.

That I did not know. Twas a Pixar thing yes?

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
Edgar Rice Burroughs holds the copyright for Tarzan, how I know that off-hand I'm not sure. I am not sure if he is still alive anymore but he owns the rights.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Wow, I thought I had created a spam topic here for a second.

Anyway, Disney doesn't own Tarzan, they just got the rights to it for KH because they made a movie about Tarzan. Edgar Rice Burroughs owns Tarzan since he created the character. The reason Mr. Burroughs didn't want Tarzan to be in CoM or any other KH sequels was probably because of the way the KH audience reacted negatively to Tarzan in KH1. Just my guess.

Finding Nemo might be a good world to replace Atlantica. Maybe Treasure Planet would be a good world to visit. Perhaps SE will pull Mulan 2 out of there hats. And maybe Aladdin and the King of Theives. Pocahontas might be a world... as much as I hope not. Lion King II.

As for Pirates 2 and 3. If SE decides to put them in KHIII, then that world might just become an extra sidestory world, because it would have to be both films due to the fact that they take place straight after one and other. So it would be a very long world.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
I loved Deep Jungle! =O ...And despised Port Royal.

Practically the opposite of everybody else, I suppose?

Blink Me

For those saying corpse bride should be in the game, i doubt it will as it was released by warner brothers, not disney unlike the nightmare before christmas. And i don't think they'd have that much trouble getting narnia in the next game, as disney released and i think made that film. If you think about it, a lot of the things disney owns in the game originally came from other people's books, such as alice in wonderland, winnie the pooh, peter pan etc. Just because they had problems with Tarzan, doesn't necessarily mean they'd have a problem with the other films. Except who framed roger rabbit, where everyones fighting over who owns him.

Anyway, i really hope robin hood and jungle book are in the next game. But for a surprising world, something like Who Framed Roger Rabbit would rule, as well as films like basil the great mouse detective, or even things like ducktales and the rescue rangers. Oh and i reckon they'll throw a pixar world in as disney now owns pixar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back