• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "Unexpecting" World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
Hotel In Traverse Town, Trying To Sneak Out Withou
In the first Kingdom Hearts game, The Nightmare Before Christmas was viewed as the "unexpecting" world that Noruma put in. In the sequel, obviously Pirates of The Carribean and (for me at least) Tron were the unexpecting worlds. What do you guys think about having this type of worlds in the KH series and which movies do you think will be added that no one will see coming?

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
If we tell you what worlds we think no one would expect, then those worlds would in fact become expected instead of unexpected. Thus a paradox will be created and the world will be engulf into nothingness.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
If we tell you what worlds we think no one would expect, then those worlds would in fact become expected instead of unexpected. Thus a paradox will be created and the world will be engulf into nothingness.

Word. Once they are mentioned they then become discussed and speculated so Zero was right. Let's leave it at that.

Joaxshu

but if the world is truely engulfed by nothing then is it engulfed by anything
or became nothing itself
thusly creating a second paradox helping to stabilize the first one and maintain the worlds exsistence

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards

:lol:

or became nothing itself
thusly creating a second paradox helping to stabilize the first one and maintain the worlds exsistence

o__O

Anyway, it's best we don't discuss it, cause it might ruin the element of suprise in BBS.

sorassoul

or became nothing itself

but then the co-responding matter and anti-matter would clash on a battlefeild that would be both microscopic, yet universaly large, thus the combination of matter and anti-matter would cause another big bang, beggening life anew.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Wrong the world would absorb itself, and absorb itself, never ending, it's doing it right now.It just doesn't seem like it.

Anyway all of you stop spamming now.And lets discusss. I want NNB4C, but I also want Corpse Bride, Tim Burton is one of my favourite directors..so sue me.

D

Dexter

Well since Nomura can TECHNICALLY use all the properties that disney own which would be; Muppets, George Lucas movies, and Tim Burton. I wouldn't mind "NBC" to return with it's own orginal and thought up story, I'd love to see" Corpse Bride", though since this IS a Tim Burton movie I would absoutley LOVE to see "Big Fish." An would mind see the muppets in some form.....

But really I think the SUPRISE world for BBS will most likley be "Chronicals of Narnia".........

Dawning Memories

Yes I think Pirates of The Carribean was kinda unexpected. So was Space Paraniods. But I enjoyed both them mostly Space Paranoids. Good Bosses. I think they should make each Realmes like Light, and Darkness a World or something.

High School Musical as a World would be awsome. JK That would be alittle odd.

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
Hotel In Traverse Town, Trying To Sneak Out Withou
Narnia would be awesome, especaily with the huge war at the end and with the next-gen system's capability, so many enemies would be on screen to completely destroy XD But then again, that centar heartless from Mulan would show up and kill me again...*sigh*

Dawning Memories

Narnia would be awesome, especaily with the huge war at the end and with the next-gen system's capability, so many enemies would be on screen to completely destroy XD But then again, that centar heartless from Mulan would show up and kill me again...*sigh*
Hehe, it's like you turn around and Sora gets knocked out. I would be like WTF Heartless coming everywhere what do you expect.

Joaxshu

Yes I think Pirates of The Carribean was kinda unexpected. So was Space Paraniods. But I enjoyed both them mostly Space Paranoids. Good Bosses. I think they should make each Realmes like Light, and Darkness a World or something.

anybody else notice how the characters in port royal look different than sora donald and goofy
loved space paraniods like to see a return

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Uh, if Disney can't even get the rights to use Tarzan any more, I kinda have a hard time imagining them being able to get Narnia.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
^ True (about Narnia) but maybe Corpse Bride might appear, probably not. Nightmare is tons better

Dawning Memories

anybody else notice how the characters in port royal look different than sora donald and goofy
loved space paraniods like to see a return

Yea I know they do look different. Some of the Worlds are like that. I know I would like to see a return in Space Paranoids it was one of my favorite Worlds. ^^

HadesDragon : I know I highly doubt they could get Narnia for the reason you just stated. I'm kinda glad we don't have Tarzan though. I didn't enjoy that world at all. Meh, that's my opinion though.

>_<

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
HadesDragon : I know I highly doubt they could get Narnia for the reason you just stated. I'm kinda glad we don't have Tarzan though. I didn't enjoy that world at all. Meh, that's my opinion though.

>_<

Eh. I didn't like it either. Tarzan is one of the Disney movies I like most, but that world was...well, yeah.

Dawning Memories

Eh. I didn't like it either. Tarzan is one of the Disney movies I like most, but that world was...well, yeah.
Yea I dreaded playing that World when I played Kingdom Hearts again. I was OMG I hate this World. I wanted to kill the Gorillas for the first time beause I didn't know were to go, teh Hippos bugged me because hoping on them made it hard because I slipped off and missed, I also hated the Vines swinging on the because Sora was bound to break a bone ( Because I wasn't good at Vine Swining xD )

Well it was good anyways, lets be thankful for wut we have =P

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
So was the story in it. Tarzan did not fit it. I was LEAPING with joy when it wasn't in KH2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back