• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Uncomforting Truth.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Divine Light

awesome chapter XD!!!! I cant wait for the update and to see what happens next ^^

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Yay! The new chapter! *dances some more*

Anyway, great chapter, SS. Just keeps getting better and better. *notices lack of Jiminy*
Yeah I know! I wanted to focus more on SRK this chapter and they're reations, there wasn't any need for him to add anything it all happened too fast.

awesome chapter XD!!!! I cant wait for the update and to see what happens next ^^
Sure think when I've finished some of my assignments I'll get onto it!

another great chapter.keep it up.I can't wait for the next update.
Thanks mate!

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
I've posted a new thread so people don't think that it's still stuck at part one. The complete version of An Epic Kingdom Hearts Short Story: The Mirror Game OUT!
Ok, mate? Im very proud of you for making a fanfic, but out of consideration to me, I would prefer you did not advertise on mine. Some people call it spam...

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Mmm, spam... wait, wrong type... ugh, spam!

D

Divine Light

greaaaaaaat chapter 10 I cant wait for chapter 11.

Guessing chapter names:

Chapter 11: Setting Off.
Chapter 11: A New Journey Begins.
Chapter11: And we're off!

lol...haha..

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
It's okay with the slow update. ^w^
I'm sure the next chapter would be great.
Ahh the fanfic threads, how I've missed it, much more friendly than those rotten graphics ones! :) lol JKs

In all serriousness as some of you are probably aware I've had a kinda sucky past couple of days with over critical graphic artists who are scared of new people. lol JKs again, na, admitedly some are very helpful, and others... not... anyways I feel so happy to come back here and see you guys, you always do wonders for my self esteem, :) So I really want to continue writing again, cause it's somthing I love like I always say but you guys are the most supportive bunch a girl could ask for!

greaaaaaaat chapter 10 I cant wait for chapter 11.

Guessing chapter names:

Chapter 11: Setting Off.
Chapter 11: A New Journey Begins.
Chapter11: And we're off!

lol...haha..
Haha! Maybe, infact I've never thought of those names for it, it's a random often deep and meaningful name that I chose at the moment when I start writing, and sometimes I often change it! lol. Oh wells, I guess I'll think of somthing up. A new Journey Begins sound fair enough, but heck, It gives to much away huh?

Hey, you know what, you should know that giving suggestions might cause the author to change her ideas and use an even better title because it was too common.
Oh no way! My ideas and veiws of plot line were set from the begining, lol. but yes your most likely right, I will most likely choose a different title. lol. Fear not reader participation in story plot line is coming soon! Muahahaha

gee thanks *slaps* JK hehe ^^ your name is to common LOL
Oooo BURN!

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
SUPER-DUPER-HIGH-QUALITY-5K-WORDS-PER-DAY-CHAPTERS
lol Keep dreamin! There's no way Im going to write 5k a day, gosh Im too busy for that! lol

Edit: Hmm I've been ignoring you guys a bit aye? Sorry about that guys, been so busy I haven't had a chance to turn around, lol. Anyways Im going on to do some writing now so HOLD TIGHT!

Last edited:

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Friggin awesome! I love it! This is definately one of my favourites so far! The way you portrayed everything is brilliant! I can really imagine everything that happened!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back