• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Sora Fan-Club! (also the home of JesuSora)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Aye aye, sir! X3

Welcome, Goddard!
sora-1.png

Look at how happy Sora is! He's looking forward to having fun with you!
Please accept this token plushie to commemorate this event!
KH_Sora_sprite_avvie_by_Sakura_Star.gif

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Found JesuSora today~

grand_master_sora_by_theepichill-d2yv8yf.jpg

... You just KNOW this is pretty much what he'll be like by the end of the series~

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
I'm actually opposed to Sora being a Keyblade Master or wielding the x-blade as of now, considering Riku is the one who has a deeper understanding of the balance between light and darkness... come to think of it, that is what Nomura would probably pull in 3DS considering he promised a 'shocking' twist.

I'll be perfectly contented if Sora remained a normal Keyblade Wielder, but one who is unique due to the connections he has forged with his friends. JesuSora is fine in my book, but JesuSora with a Master title and x-blade to boot? Eh.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
@Virgil: I'm not sure. Yeah, Sora's utterly Deus Ex, but he's still a kid at heart and always will be. That's his charm and downright essence ;w;

@dest: I wouldn't mind him becoming a Master so long as he doesn't change how he acts. See aforementioned accepting of him going to grow up, but not lose his charm. Just because he'd be a Master doesn't mean he needs to change, it just means he knows his faults and can overcome them. He can still grin stupidly just the same ;w;

localorange

@Virgil: I'm not sure. Yeah, Sora's utterly Deus Ex, but he's still a kid at heart and always will be. That's his charm and downright essence ;w;

@dest: I wouldn't mind him becoming a Master so long as he doesn't change how he acts. See aforementioned accepting of him going to grow up, but not lose his charm. Just because he'd be a Master doesn't mean he needs to change, it just means he knows his faults and can overcome them. He can still grin stupidly just the same ;w;

Joinage because I've been watching clips of KH2 and Sora giving a sappy smile before tearing up at Mulan and Shang being able to work together to protect the emperor is just way. Too. CUTE!

Starting @ 6:34. Oh Sora *smushes with hugs* You're just too cute for your own good.

And I think Sora can gain wisdom to be a keyblade master and still be his goofy sappy self. It's not that hard to do. Just give him something where he understands light and dark as well as Riku, new master digs, and he's set. There's no need for him to have the X-Blade - just his kingdom key, which is symbolically powerful enough, right?

I very much think if Sora lands in the RoD, he'll manage to somehow make friends (maybe accessing Ven?) and emerge back into the RoL with style and acting like he never even entered the RoD. He'll be all, "Hey guys!!" XDD.

Youniquee

Awards
I loved it when Sora sang...The cute meter defo exploded. (Was repaired but fatally destroyed by 5 year old Sora again.) But I did end up skipping that world anyway lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back