• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Sitarist and The Sadist [A Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MelodiousNymph

Website
naturethezafara.deviantart.com
Once again, just a silly little fanfic I quickly wrote. :D

. . . Okay, so it may not be silly - 'tis a very serious one. But it's not really the best. Re-reading this thing really makes me want to watch Moulin Rouge!. >_>

Anyways, enjoy. ^_^ Read and review, it makes me happy.

DISCLAIMER: Uhh, no, Kingdom Hearts ain't mine, it's Square-Enix's and Disney's. None of the songs are mine, either, but I'll tell you about them later.

===*===

The Sitarist and The Sadist
[A Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction]

She was different from him.

He was different from her.

IX and XII couldn't get any more different. Demyx had a more approachable personality -- fun-loving, dorky, and very sweet. He was like an older brother towards the younger members of the Organization and a younger brother for the older ones. Larxene, on the other hand, was totally different -- serious, sarcastic, sadistic, and very, very tough. if any of the others got on her bad side, she would zap them very hard with her lightning abilities. She usually didn't have time for fun and was almost always seen snickering at someone else's woeful plight.

With personalities as different as the sun and the moon, it was with no doubt that these two wouldn't get along very well.

===*===

Try to see it my way,
Only time will tell if I am right or I am wrong.
While you see it your way
There's a chance that we may fall apart before too long.
We can work it out,
We can work it out

===*===

But in time, the two found themselves getting attached to each other. It was mainly because of his music. Almost every night, she'd go to his room and he would play, filling the room with soft, enchanting melodies.

But, as Larxene soon realized, it wasn't just the music.

It was also him.

There was something about Demyx that somehow made her feel so happy, so comfortable, so . . . bubbly. She was somehow . . . feeling something unexplainable every time she was with him. She didn't really know that this guy had the capacity of doing that to her -- without his knowing, the musician had actually made her like him . . . more and more each day.

===*===

It starts in my toes
And I crinkle my nose
Wherever it goes
I always know
That you make me smile
Please stay for a while now
Just take your time
Wherever you go

===*===

Unknown to her, Demyx was feeling the same way. He didn't know why, but there was something about the lightning elementalist beside that made him feel . . . complete. Like he finally had a heart. Beyond all that toughness and sadism, she was actually a nice person, as he discovered. Being around her taught him many things, and he truly felt . . . at home, at peace with her.

===*===

Now I realize, there's some much more to learn
I'm ready for the world
Not scared of letting go
Now I realize, there's so much more to feel
And my heart knows it's real
The part of me so long forgotten is calling and
This feels like home

===*===

A few days past. And they finally knew.

They were in love.

But, who had heard of such things -- Nobodies, heartless beings without the capacity to feel, in love! But, as they say, some things that may seem impossible might as well just be possible.

Their love would've gone on forever.

But then, there was the Castle Oblivion assignment. The Superior had stationed Larxene to stay in Castle Oblivion for some unknown reason. As any lover would do, Demyx feared for her safety. But nonetheless, he had to let her go.

===*===

Oh how the world seems so unfair
Creating a love that can not be shared
As you go your way and I go mine
A light will shine
And it will be me

===*===

A few days past. How come she didn't come back yet? is she okay? Did something happen? Demyx became more and more concerned. What happened to her? Soon, however, Axel came up and told Demyx terrible news.

Larxene was dead. Wiped out by the Keybearer.

Along with the others at Castle Oblivion.

This enveloped the Melodious Nocturne in a state of grief.

===*===

There's no way out from this dark place
No hope, no future
I know I can't be freed
but I can't see another way
And I can't face another day

===*===

One year had past. And Demyx still couldn't get over it.

He pretended that he did, telling the Superior that he forgot everything. But in reality, his non-existent heart still ached. The others who knew of his loss kept on making him feel worse, saying that he didn't even have the right to love her in the first place.

Because he was a Nobody. A heartless shell without the capacity to feel anything, not even love. He was one and as one, he wouldn't even have feelings for her at all.

But . . . he knew he loved her. It wasn't a facade. He knew what he felt for her was real and not just pure make-believe.

He felt.

It was not soon after, that Demyx himself was slain by the Keyblade-wielder.

He, too, had faded.

===*===

Beneath the waters, silent forever.
Beneath the waters, I call you.
The sound is no longer with me.

===*===

Now that both are gone, one might wonder -- whatever happened to them? Are the two lost? Have they now gained their hearts? Do they now finally, truly exist? Or are they still pining away in oblivion? Who knows.

But, probably, somewhere, someplace, the two are together again - the sitarist and the sadist - loving each other deeply, and trying to find a way home . . .

===*===

Two of us wearing raincoats
Standing so low
In the sun
You and me chasing paper
Getting nowhere
On our way back home
We're on our way home
We're on our way home

We're going home . . .

End.

===*===

Uhh, yeah. ^_^'

Oh, and the song list. Here they are, in their full glory!

- We Can Work It Out -- Heather Nova (Beatles cover)
- Bubbly -- Colbie Callait
- Feels Like Home -- Melissa Etheridge and Josh Kelley
- It Will Be Me - Melissa Etheridge
- No Way Out -- Phil Collins
- Dan Y Dwr - Enya (translated into English)
- Two of Us -- Aimee Mann and Michael Penn (Beatles cover)

Hope you enjoyed reading! ^_^

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Coming from someone who doesn't like songfics...I really liked it! It sums up how I would see DemLarx happening if it had been canon: slow and very much below the radar at first, but gradually developing into something deeper. Very nice, I enjoyed it!

revarai20

Smile like you mean it
I really like this song fic. It's so sad and sweet. Two blonde couples in Organization XIII and complete opposites, nice! Aw that makes me a bit teary-eyed at the end. =/

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
I liked it!
I like the way you incorperated songs in order to enhance the idea, etc.
Good job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back