• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Simpsons or Family Guy?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

The Simpsons or Family Guy?

• The Simpsons

Votes: 27 39.7%
  • Family Guy

Votes: 41 60.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleLegs

i just voted family guy....but simpsons is hella funny too...family guy past simpsons for my favorite

LittleLegs

the simpson is a classic but the newer episodes arent that funny...i think they should end so we can get the movie...if they continue to air non funny new episodes...they will be a show that went downhill instead of a classic

they have like 16 seasons so far?(correct me if im wrong)

zhara_marie

Website
www.myspace.com
ok...so who cares if the simpsons are CLASSIC????
it's all 'bout the FUNNY JOKES....i am a MAJOR FAN of the SIMPSONS!!!!!
especially...when BART becomes like a BRAT
HOMER becomes JUST AS HOMER...

S

Shadow Soldier

Hard to tell. Even though Family Guy is funny.. the randomness takes long and gets repetitive. Simpsons the new ones, feels to me are only like 15 minutes long.. they dont last long now. Im gonna vote for simpsons because the classics are what the creators of family guy learned from.

Heartless1990

Shadow Soulja said:
Hard to tell. Even though Family Guy is funny.. the randomness takes long and gets repetitive. Simpsons the new ones, feels to me are only like 15 minutes long.. they dont last long now. Im gonna vote for simpsons because the classics are what the creators of family guy learned from.

If you were a teddy bear, I'd hug you...but even then I would still hesitate to do so...

You put into words what I ever wanted to say. I don't watch either shows anymore but if I ever heard in the news that The Simpsons were being canceled, I'd immediately freak. But, they have been doing poorly lately. I actually written my own episode script for The Simpsons. Homer sets Ned's house on fire and Ned moves away. Yeah...It might sound stupid...but...everyone agreed that my script was funnier than what the Simpsons look like now. The scriptwriters for the Simpsons NOW are not running out of ideas; they're just not being creative.

LittleLegs

Heartless1990 said:
If you were a teddy bear, I'd hug you...but even then I would still hesitate to do so...

You put into words what I ever wanted to say. I don't watch either shows anymore but if I ever heard in the news that The Simpsons were being canceled, I'd immediately freak. But, they have been doing poorly lately. I actually written my own episode script for The Simpsons. Homer sets Ned's house on fire and Ned moves away. Yeah...It might sound stupid...but...everyone agreed that my script was funnier than what the Simpsons look like now. The scriptwriters for the Simpsons NOW are not running out of ideas; they're just not being creative.

they already did an episode on ned flanders leavin springfield already

S

Shadow Soldier

Heartless1990 said:
If you were a teddy bear, I'd hug you.

If your a girl.. I dont mind... im a huggable guy :D

And what episode was that? When ned leaves... which one?

Heartless1990

Shadow Soulja said:
If your a girl.. I dont mind... im a huggable guy :D

And what episode was that? When ned leaves... which one?

No, I made my own script. I was so tired of watching the recent Simpsons pisodes that I made my own and all my friends say it's funnier than the current Simpsons episodes. As, I was saying, it's not that the scriptwriters are out of ideas, it's that they're slacking lately. I might as well send my script to Matt Groening and he'll at least get one episode that's actually funny anymore. I mean, come on! That episode where Homer was attacked and befriended by a bear was just idiotic and there were no laughs in the entire episode. Family Guy is living off of The Simpson's failure lately and I can easily see the Simpsons slipping away from our grasps. I love seasons 2 to 8. After 10 began to become unimaginative and I was so sure that the Scriptwriters were beginning to get careless.

I'm not a girl. I cancel the hug >.> But thank you for rephrasing my thoughts ^-^

LittleLegs said:
they already did an episode on ned flanders leavin springfield already

I know. I saw that episode. But I built on my own episode. It's like those many episodes where Homer loses his job at the Power Plant or the fact that they had to take in a horse...twice... I made my own episode with the same backup story but different turnouts. In the end...er...I'm not telling you ^-^

king-DAVID

Shadow Soulja said:
Im gonna vote for simpsons because the classics are what the creators of family guy learned from.

Yes,and the classics like The Flinstones and The Jetsons are what the creators of the Simpsons learned from.Each of these cartoons took it's roots from previous cartoons.

Anyways to stay on the topic,I'd say Family Guy is better.I could care less for how many seasons the Simpsons have been on for.It's quality not quantity,and frankly Family Guy has made me laugh more in the short time it's been here than the Simpsons which have been here for ages.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
I can't believe people are actually thinking of voting for Family guy, never mind actually doing it v.v

The simpson's has been going for longer, making new ideas, funnier storylines. Family guy, to me, is very crap. It's almost like a Simpsons wannabe. Yes, it may get a few laughs from me, but in the end, The simpson's has much more quality to it, Family guy jokes are cheap random ones >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back