• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The shadowed Figure

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AXBHRemastered

I'm highly unsure if this has been brought up before since I never go hear, but, has anyone else noticed that shadowed figure near the tree in the recent trailer? I'm just curios, it looks hunched over, is it Master Xehanort? If this is already being discussed, please link me to it.

figure.png

Once again, if this is already being discussed, please link me to it.

jean1000695

Website
slumberingirl.wordpress.com
It has been brought up for the umpteen time ever since the trailer is released on the 28th last month, but you're not the only one.
We have no idea right now who that person is, however several users think it might be MX, by looking at the way he's bending.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
that's a person? more like part of the tree silhouette or something.

edit: may bad. i just edited these two and found out myself bahah

figure2.png

figure3.png

the original is just too dark.

mrd101

What's that thing coming from the blanket? or is it just background?

Axens

Banned
Could be someone, but its too early to know for sure. The Darkness of the scene makes it hard to tell but I think it could be Vanitas or even MX, who knows?

00 Raiser Fan

If its a person then its definetley MX, I mean look at that bent back, its the exact same way MX bends his.
Again thats assuming its a erson for real.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Yeah, this has already been brought up, but don't feel bad. It's still a pretty good find, even if somebody found it before you.

By the look of the silhouette though, I assume that it is either MX, Vanitas, or maybe Ansem the Wise. (I'm not so sure about the last one.)

00 Raiser Fan

Since when did Vanitas stand with his back bent like that?^^^
And ansem the wise is very unlikely as he's probably busy ruling over Radiant Garden.

BGizzles456

Yeah, this has already been brought up, but don't feel bad. It's still a pretty good find, even if somebody found it before you.

By the look of the silhouette though, I assume that it is either MX, Vanitas, or maybe Ansem the Wise. (I'm not so sure about the last one.)

It can't be Ansem the Wise. Ansem never thought travelling to other worlds was possible until he discovered the Gummi Ship which took place after BBS. Who else walks like that? It looks like Master Xehanort to me.

jdeib963

Im wagering my guess. Either master Xehanort or Xehanort's Heartless. Its WAY too dark to tell haha.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Its MX obviously I mean look at the bent back pose. But what the hell is he wearing and is this after the battle at the gathering?

Oathkeeper2000

Its MX obviously I mean look at the bent back pose. But what the hell is he wearing and is this after the battle at the gathering?

but just because his back is bent doesn't mean it's MX. Maybe he was leaning against the tree and he's in the process of pushing himself up, which makes it look like he's leaning. We can't be sure who it is just because he's leaning

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
ma b after da battle MX captured frozen ven and aqua haz 2 leav cause ther world is being destroyed by vanitas so MX just wraps him in a blanket and leaves him so he can wacth 2 c wen his world dies out. and then ma b terra is lefty 2 succumb 2 da darkness.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
but just because his back is bent doesn't mean it's MX. Maybe he was leaning against the tree and he's in the process of pushing himself up, which makes it look like he's leaning. We can't be sure who it is just because he's leaning

Leaning against the tree the opposite way????

Hands behind back-check

Back bent-check

100% MX-check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back