• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Second Coming ( a challenge to DG44)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
Kurogo managed to dodge that attack. "Hmm now it looks like there has been a change in his power and spirit, i better take advantage of this". Kurogo thought to himself again as he rushed at jentrash and forming his Elemental Strike attack once more, but before he did that he tosses another iceball at him.

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
Kurogo looked up into the sky and saw jentrash was preparing an attack. "Not so fast" Kurogo said as he leaped into the air and as he flew through the air he was forming a fireball in his lefh hand and he held his sword in his right hand.

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
Kurogo barly dodged the fireball. It singed his shoulder a bit. "Fine im ready now" Kurogo said as he jumped high into the air shooting fire and ice balls at jentrash.

roxasisamazing

But you can call me RIA
In Sora's basement playing ping pong with Roxas
Jentrash dodged the fireballs adn slashed at the iceballs but missed two of them, one hit him in the leg while the other iceball struck him in the gut. Winded, Jentrash, staggered to regain balance, he got up and shot his daylight thunder towards Kurogo

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
Kurogo tried top get up but fell back to the ground. "Damn is this the end" he thought to himself as he struggled to reach into his pocket and pulled out a bottle of liquid. He was about to put it to him lips when jentrash aproached him. "Finish me if you must" he said.

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
"Wait" He called out to jentrash as he getting to his feet slowly. "I want you to take these" He hands him the sword and liquid. "That liquid is probably the best thing i have ever created. It doubles your power and status, it makes you immune to status effects only for a liited time. and the sword...a token of gratatude for one hell of a battle". Kurogo said bowing to jentrash. Kurogo snaped his fingers and a portal opened up. Thank you again Jentrash." he said.

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
Kurogo smiled wide. "Will do but for now i bid you adu" Kurogo said as he stepped through the portal and it closed behind him.

OOC: Hey you beat me this time, plus you have gotton better great job RIA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back