• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Second Coming ( a challenge to DG44)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

roxasisamazing

But you can call me RIA
In Sora's basement playing ping pong with Roxas
im stickin with Jentrash, he is a bit different now with a bit more moves...

Name: Jentrash Kashimi

Mental Age: Unknown

Weapon of choice: Dual Hook Swords, Katana, Twin Sais

Species: Humaniod

Eye Color: Green

Hair Color: Blond

Appearance: he wears black leather gloves and black bootcut leather pants, he also sports a white t-shirt and mid-bicep leather jacket, wears a silver chain with wolf pendant, carries hook swords on hips and Katana strapped on back, while the sai's are slip in his boots

Bio: Jentrash grew up in the outerworld region of planet Sintray, at the age of 8, he witnesses his parents killed by hired assasains, and was trained for 11 years so that one day he can seek out revenge and avenge his parents, all he has left to remember of his parents is his fathers Katana, which he has vowed to drive it through the hearts of those who are responsible for his parents' death

Special Abilities:
- Hook-Sword Tornado: hurls both hook swords at enemy and they swirl around target, and returns to Jentrash
- Phoenix Avenger: Charges Katana and slashes at the ground and a fiery Phoenix rushes at target at high speed and engulfs enemy in fire
- Phoenix Reflex: Increases Jentrash's evasion and increasesmagic attacks
- Groundsmasher: Jentrash slams his sword on the ground and cracks the floor and sends the crack towards the enemy
- Pheonix Vision: Increases accuracy

Special Features: Jentrash is left handed which makes that difficult for most right handed fighters to challenge him,

Element: Ice, Water and Fire

Elemental Attacks: -Ice; Ice Kunai: makes throwing knifes out of ice
- Ice and Water: Splash Freeze: Shoots a jet of water and target and freezes enemy instantly
- Fireball Massacre: launches 60+ fireballs around target and simultaneously rushes at target
- Daylight Thunder: Shoots lighting bolts from his hands

Last Resort Move:-Elemental Flare: does All 3 elemental attacks all at once, then takes time to replenish Stamina afterwards

Caution, eyes turn different color when elemental attaacks are about to be used, Red= fire, Light Grey= Ice, Blue= Water

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
Here is mine:

Name: Kurogo

Age: His physical age is 30 but his mental age is 666 years old

Height: 6’2

Weight: 225 lbs.

Weapon: Kurogo has a custom made longsword. His long sword has a golden hilt with emeralds, rubies and
sapphires incrusted into it and an adamant blade with his name carved into the end of the blade.

Personality: Kurogo lives life the way that he wants to. He listens to nobody and fears nothing. Kurogo is a kick-back guy with a great sense of humor. He will never back down from a challenge of a fight, whatever the case he will never give up unless it means certain death. He is also stubborn and likes to argue a lot.

Appearance: Kurogo wears a black leather trench coat that covers his entire body. Underneath the coat is a dark red shirt. And he wears black cargo pants with a camouflage belt and a silver wallet chain hanging out of the right side of his pants. Kurogo has shoulder length silver white hair with dark red streaks in it. He also had ruby red eyes with a scar going straight down his left eye. Black fingerless leather gloves are worn around his hands and a golden chain around his neck with his name written in white gold. His wears black boots with red flames on the side and he has a tattoo of a sword going down the spine of his back and a red flame tattooed on the right side of his neck and going down his right arm and on his hand. Kurogo keeps his long sword in a black leather case with red trim and white stars going across his back.

Signature move: Spiraling element strike: Kurogo takes all eight elements and twists them around each other into a spiral of elemental energy; he then wraps the spiral around his blade and then swing his blade thus creating a huge wave of elemental power that will destroy anything in its path. It also has a strong recoil effect that makes kurogo temporally stunned.

Attack 1.Trembling darkness: Kurogo rises into the air and holds his arms up and says “open the darkness” and the battle field is surrounded in complete darkness leaving the opponent blinded and giving kurogo the chance to recover or attack.

Attack 2.Tragic magic: Kurogo summons eight elements that circle around him: earth, wind, fire, water, lightning, ice, light, and darkness. Kurogo then can use the elements to attack his enemies or to defend himself. These elements cannot be destroyed when they are circling kurogo.

Attack 3.Water typhoon: Kurogo combines the water and wind element together to form a giant water tornado. This typhoon of water does not move upon the battle field but it can be deadly if thrown into.

Attack 4 Striking thunder: Kurogo absorbs the lightning element ball that circles around him into the palm of his hand and he then extends his arm out to create the lightning blast.

Attack 5.Bolder dash: Kurogo kicks the ground hard with his right foot and then picks up a big chunk of earth. Kurogo throws the bolder up into the air and takes out his sword. As the bolder is coming down kurogo slices it eight times making tons of small rocks that hover in the air until kurogo closes his right fist. The rocks fly at the opponent with great speed striking every visible spot on the opponent’s body.

Recovery 1.Elemental restoration: Kurogo uses one of the eight elements that circle him to heal all wounds that have been made during the battle.

Defence1.Elemental clone: Kurogo can use one of the eight elements that circle him to create a clone of himself that will obey his every command until being struck by a physical attack.

Defense 2.Elemental shield: Kurogo uses the last element that he uses to attack with to make a shield completely surrounding his body.

Defense 3.Smoking darkness: Kurogo summons a cloud of dark smoke that makes him disappear into thin air and reappears right behind his opponent. Then he strikes them with a follow-up attack

Battle theme: Just close your eyes - Story of the year

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
Sweet i lobe it and il go first:

A bright light flashed in the middle of a rall buildind of this futurestic city. A man appeared standing on the building and looked around. "Ahhh what a nice place we have here, i wonder why here though". The man said taking a couple steps forward.

The man looked toward the ground and saw the inhabitaints of the city walking by going on about their daily lives. "They have no clue i and some mysterious man are fighting here today do they"? Kurogo asked himself looking around the ground for his opponent. "Wha...he is near, i can sence his spirit, time to get ready". Kurogo said brushing his hair back.

roxasisamazing

But you can call me RIA
Jentrash walked along the bridge on his new quest of looking for skilled fighters and battling them, " this city looks nice", Jentrash said to himself" I sonder if any fighters live here..." he scanned the area, but he suddenly had a feeling of unease, like he was being watched...

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
Jentrash walked along the bridge on his new quest of looking for skilled fighters and battling them, " this city looks nice", Jentrash said to himself" I sonder if any fighters live here..." he scanned the area, but he suddenly had a feeling of unease, like he was being watched...

Kurogo felt the pressents of the man he was to fight getting nearer. Hmph time to make myself known". Kurogo summoned a small fireball and tossed it into the air straight above him and it wxploded. "This should get his attention". Kurogo said scanning the area for the spirit of his opponents location.

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
jentrash saw the fireball explode over top of him, somewhat startled, ducked for cover and waited if there would be more attacks afterwards, there was none so he came out of his cover and stalked the bridge...

Kurogo saw a man with the same spirit as his opponent walking along the bridge. "This must be him". Kurogo thought to himself as he jumped off the building he was on and landed on the bridge.Hello i am seeking someone,can you help me find him. His name is Jentrash and he is late for our battle". Kurogo said to the mysterious man.

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
"Ahh so you are the one...."ok then enough chit-chat lets fight" Kurogo said taking out his own blade and bowing to Jentrash as a sign of respect and then stood ready in a battle stance. "Tragic Magic" Kurogo said as the eight elements surronded him and started circling him. "Hey jentrash why did you chosse me to fight"? Kurogo asked Jentrash.

roxasisamazing

But you can call me RIA
"hmm, thats a cool trick, and to answer your question, i heard that your magic and blade skills are legend around these parts, i just wanted to see how legendary" Jentrash replied, as he activated his pheonix reflex and eyes turning from green to light gray

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
"Trick" Kurogo said wide-eyes. "Oh no this is no trick this is my ultimate offence and defence". Kurogo said pointing at the elements surrounding him. "Thank you i am famous around here for the many enemies i have beatin. I also hear you have fought against the Legandery Zaitez". Kurogo said scratching his nose. "What was he like? Kurogo asked as he saw Jentrashes eyes shift colors.

roxasisamazing

But you can call me RIA
" well he was... something..... so to speak, i hated him but then he revealed to be quite noble, a master of the blade he was.... but enough talk lets have some fun," Jentrash said as he circled Kurogo, trying to figure out how to get past his elemental barrier

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
"Well fine i will have to challenge him myself oneday and find out just how strong he really is". Kurogo said watching Jentrash circle him. Kurogo grasped the water and lightning elements im his hands. "Fine lets get down to buisness" Kurogo said tossing a waterball at Jentrash and then powering up a lightning attack.

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
"Please" Kurogo said letting go of the lightning element and grasping the earth element foming it into a sheild guarding him from the lightning and fire. "Kurogo let go of the earth and the sheild broke apart and then kurogo saw jentrash coming closer so he took out his own sword and held it out in frout of himself guarding him and clashed with jentrashes sword.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back