• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Second Coming ( a challenge to DG44)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
Kurogo swaed away but the tip of Jentrashes blade cut his torso. Kurogo backed away holding his stomich and grunted in pain. Kurogo then with his other hand took the ice element and smashed it on the ground creating many spikes of ice all around.

roxasisamazing

But you can call me RIA
In Sora's basement playing ping pong with Roxas
jentrash jumped back trying o avoid the icy spike d headed towards him, narrowly missing his foot, so he jumped up and threw his sword to the ground and shouted groundsmasher, as his sword stuck in the ground the earth ground began to shake and split and sending the cracks right at Kurogo, the effects of teh Pheonix reflex began to wear off

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
Kurogo leaped high into the air to avoid falling though the crack. "wow i just felt a drop in his power, this must mean he is weakining, time to move in for the kill" Kurogo thought to himself as he came back down on the ground which was not cracked. Kurogo took ahold of the light element in his left hand and the darkness element in his right. He then pushed them together combining them into a twilight power super strong.

Kurogo held the twilight power in his left hand while he stabbed the sword into the ground and jumped off of the hilt and headed straight for jentrash. "Goodbye" he said as he came closer to jentrash and forcing the twilight power at him. This recoiled on kurogo as well

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
Kurogo fell down into the water and sank about 5o ft. Kurogo quikly grabed the water element and formed a bubble around his body so he would float up to the surface because the blast parilized his limbs for a short time. Kurogo broke the surface of the water and the bubble broke on the dock. "Where is he, his spirit is faint and i can barly sence it" kurogo said looking around for jentrash.

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
Kurogo felt jentrashes spirit fade away. "So its over" Kurogo said as he walked up the peir and into the city where jentrashed spirit grew "Wha....how can this be, no one could survive that". Kurogo said worriedly and he jumped to a high building hopeing to see jentrash on the ground but he could not. "Damn him where is he hiding". Kurogo said angerly still searching the ground below him.

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
Kurogo felt a little hungry so he hopped off the building and landed on his feet near a food cart. Kurogo ordered his food and ate it rather quickly. "Ahhhh that hit the spot" Kurogo said rubing his stomich. "i can stiill feel his presence here". Kurogo said as he looked for the tallest buildimg to look from. Kurogo snaped his fingers and a fire portal appeared in front of him and he walked into it.

A moment later another fire portal opened at the top of the tallest building in the city and as kurogo walked out he saw someone already there. He walked out the portal and snaped his finhers closing it. "Hello stranger" kurogo said aproaching the man. "I am looking for someone could you help"? kurogo asked.

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
Kurogo was shocked that it was Jentrash. "Heh and to think i thought i had killed you, well it looks like i have another shot" Kurogo said with a smirk and pulling out his sword from its sheth and taking hoold of the earth element and mutered "Bolder dash".

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
Kurogo barly ducked the lightning blot, it hit his left arm parilizing it. "UGH DAMN...HE WONT GIVE UP WILL HE" kurogo thought as his left arm went limp. He dropped his sword and fell to his knees. "Im not done yet" kurogo said looking into the lightning blue eyes of Jentrash as he struggled to his feet.

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
"Kurogo looked up and saw jentrash stab the blade into the ground and cried "Pheniox avenger". Kurogo quickly thought of a way where he wouldnt lose...and then it struck him, he knew what he must do. He Grabed hold of the light element once more and said "elemental restoration" A bright light shined and then his left arm felt fine now. "Ok you wanna finish this?, well i would be glad to". Kurogo said with a amile as he powered up his Elemental Strike attack.

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
Kurogo niticed the rise in jentrashed spirit and power. "hmph he might blow if he powers up like that again" Kurogo said as the last element came forward and finished forming the Elemental Strike attack. Kurogo picked up his sword from the ground and fused it within his sword and started running at jentrash.

roxasisamazing

But you can call me RIA
In Sora's basement playing ping pong with Roxas
the Elemental Flare, what would normally weaken Jentrash was balanced out by the Pheonix Reflex, and rolled to dodge the incoming attack from kurogo, but was grazed by the sword across the shoulder, as he distanced himself from kurogo, he shot 3 fireballs as kurogo

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
Kurogo slashed all but one fireball with his sword, the last fireball hit his torso and he fell over backwards to the ground. Kurogo quickly got up and brushed off the ashes and tosses a fireball, and an iceball at jentrash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back