• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The scan with Kairi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

togocurian

Awards
As many have noticed and pointed out, yes, that's young kairi in the scan. It's not too surprising either since BBS happens around the same time that Kairi first showed up on DI. Also, in one of the trailers, you see Aqua making charms like the one Kairi makes for Sora. It's very possible that Aqua taught Kairi how to make them. It's also possible that Aqua may even be related to Kairi. We'll see though when BBS finally comes out. Tempted to learn Japanese and order a copy from Japan when it comes out so I can play through it early ROFL.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Family doesn't really come into play in KH as far as we know. So Aqua being related to Kairi is questionable.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
I don't really think aqua is related to kairi.
Still I think maybe aqua did teach kairi how to make th good luck charm.
Also I want to learn japanese too so I can get the game in japan.

decoyboy320

I don't really think aqua is related to kairi.
Still I think maybe aqua did teach kairi how to make th good luck charm.
Also I want to learn japanese too so I can get the game in japan.

i like that theory(or maybe even a fact)

i still say they might be related like sister or adopted

Trimms

The family part? No.

BUT, Aqua teaching Kairi how to make the lucky charms is a very good observation. Which means that Oathkeeper is really born of Aqua.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
Only two of TAV have a connection to SRK. Ven looks like Sora's Nobody, and Terra is implied to give Riku his keyblade. So that leaves Aqua... not having a connection to anyone.

But I like your idea about the charms. Maybe Aqua gave hers to Kairi?

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
I think that it would be neat if Aqua was the one that taught Kairi to make the thalassa shell charms. =D

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Isn't it obvious Aqua is a POH but she doesn't know it something happens and her POH powers are transfered to Kairi which why Kairi was sent away a year later.

αsiя

space coke
Isn't it obvious Aqua is a POH but she doesn't know it something happens and her POH powers are transfered to Kairi which why Kairi was sent away a year later.

Thats basically saying Aqua gave her heart to Kairi
Kingdom Hearts isnt going medical right

spriteTAB

Didn't Kairi make the Oathkeeper charm in the beggining of KH1? She was making something out of shells that sailors used as "good luck." and when she gave Sora the star, she said it was her "lucky charm." I don't think it had the same implications as paupou fruit. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Nitopio

I think theres too much of a hype going around about kairi in the scan. she suppose to be seen sooner or later right idk why people are making a fuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back