• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Return of Axel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Divine Shadow

in the recesses of my shattered mind, hoping to fi
most of the time...we are just trying to keep this wonderful board open!!! but i appologies greatly for spamming....so......maybe we should all just cheer on Oathy for being great!! and i sent random cookies to everyone....you can specify if you want.....so......yeah.....

why don't you relax oathy? read a book, play a video game, its all a great way to relax a bit. Don't think about it too hard or any idea that you are trying to go for just vanishes into the depths of your mind. I usually go for a walk and hve some music with me. When I come back, I'm relaxed and find it much easier to work! good luck!!!!!! <3<3<3

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
Okay! I finally managed to write something up! ^.^

Thanks for the advice guys! =D

And sorry about the spam thing, but if you look back, it's been four full pages of talking since the last chapter. =/ Just FYI.

Oh, and the Axel daydream thing, see if you can figure it out. >D

Chapter 27

The room which had been white before was now covered in what looked like black and white vines creeping over the ceiling and the floor. It even occasionally struck at the heroes, making this even more difficult.

Whenever they thought they were overpowering Xemnas, he got more powerful, summoning tough nobodies and shooting constant laser beams in every direction.

Donald, Goofy, and Micky were already getting a bit exhausted with the constant team attacks and blows.

“You think you can defeat me you puny heroes of light?” cackled the Superior maliciously, taking full notice of their fatigue. “This battle will lead to your demise!”

“Is that so?” snickered a familiar voice which belonged to Axel himself! “I think it’s gonna be the other way around when I’m through with you old man!”

Axel with his trademark smirk and a determined look in his eyes, stood next to the equally determined Larxene, both in their fighting stances.

“I would of thought the replica disposed of you Number VIII,” growled Number I, “No matter, I’ll take you down as well!”

The pyro’s features turned serious as he charged towards the Superior, chakrams at the ready, and the twisting flames followed him, making a deathly trail.

Larxene followed suit as she jumped in the air and flung her kunai at her previous boss, she wore a malicious smirk that spelled death. She too, was ready to finally end this.

Relieved to finally have the whole gang back together, Sora and Riku ran at full speed with their blades at the ready. Donald and Goofy prepared themselves at Sora’s side, wearing determined expressions.

Zexion summoned a scimitar, his hand gripping the cold metal anxiously and ran for his so-called master, Demyx preparing a water clone army at his side.

It was time to end this once and for all.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A never-ending road was laid out like a ribbon, for miles and miles in front of him. It was dark and cold, he could even hear faint screams in the distance. Something was funny about it though, it was as if he was fine with all of it. He had lived in this darkness for so long, it seemed normal to him.

As he was walking, he felt everything turn pitch black, he couldn’t see anything, it was as if he was dying. His powers had been stripped of him from his sacrifice, now he had nothing left.

As he was falling in darkness, a light appeared, he sunk into him, as if giving him the one thing he needed to survive. Then the darkness faded, everything was a blinding light that sunk into his being. He now understood what that was..

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Axel snapped out of his daydream, but was relieved to find himself still fighting. Though, disappointed, he knew he had to keep going. For...

He was cut off from his thought by a hard blow from Xemnas, who cackled evilly as Axel was thrown across the room in a daze. He landed hard on the ground, his head spinning. Great..now the thought was practically gone. What was it?

Then, a certain blonde haired nobody came over to him in a rush, kneeling by him in concern. “Axel are you okay?” she asked in slight panic, looking him over for any injuries.

It was Larxene. Sure she wasn’t exactly ‘light’. But she was his light. His love. His world.

“Now I am,” smirked Axel and stood up, now prepared for anything.

~*~*~*~*

So..yeah o.o

The Lone Dragon

Website
silverpheonix-dragon.deviantart.com
Yay! You partially got out of your writer's block!!!

Sorry for spamming. true,4 pages is a buttload of crap, but we just love your story so much...we post here more than anywhere else.

I will try not to spam, and hopefully others will follow suit.

*has a hugg-a-war with Snowdog and fan-girl huggs Oathy as a sorry-please-let-me-beg-for-forgiviness hug*

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
That. Was. Awesome.

Oathy, you're giving me a serious run for my money. The fluffy ending was gorgeous, I liked it a lot. ^-^

*mauls TLD*

And I'll cut down on spamming, Oathy. Honest. I'll only do it if the thread needs to be bumped. ^-^ I won't let your fic die, I promise!

<3

Child_of_Light

-shifty eyes-

I still don't understand the day-dream thingy... o_O

Anyways... Good chapter, Oathy! ^^ I wuved it lots, and I say: This calls for a sexy party! =P

Update soon, and... If you ever need your personal bodyguard/spam preventer, just gimme a call. =D

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
-sniff- thanks you guys! =D -goes on a glomping spree-

Thanks Snowdog and TLD ^-^ Btw, Snow how was your b-day? =D

Ah, but Chilly, I just explained it to you via msn.

I

The Show Must Go On
*is glomped*

OH MY FLIPPY! OMFOMFOMFOMFOMFOMFOMFOMFOMFOMFOMFOMFOMFOMFOMFOMFOMFOMFOMFOMFOMFOMFOMFOMFOMFOMFOMFOMFOMFOMFOMFOMFOMFOMFOMFOMFOMFOMFOMFMOFOMFOMFOMFOMFOMFOMFOMFOMFOMFOMFOMFOMFOMFOMFOMFMOFOMFOMFOMFOFMOMFOMFOMFOMFOMFMOFOMFOMFOMFOMFOMFOMFOMFOMFOMFOMFOMF

okay, i'm done. it was good livia-chan! *kya <333 livia-chan*

Divine Shadow

I kinda get it...but i still confuzzled...could you....pm me cuz my head still messed up from illness......FINALLY BETTER!!! *hands out millions of cookies with soo much glee that one gets jammed into the wall* oops...um....yeah...oh and I will hold off on the spamming....but we love your fan fic sooooooooooooo much!!!!<3<3<3<3!!!!!! i canyt wait till august...i will promise to glomp any axels for you all at least once...maybe five times for each!!!! I am soooo EXCITED!!! SQUEEEEEEE *runs in circles and runs into a Sakura cosplayer*(i being sasuke kun!)
Sakura Cos: OMG ITS SASUKE KUN!!!
Me: O_O......RUN AWAY!!1!!!! *hides behind Ochi Ochi(orochimaru)
(please note....this will actually happen.....

sorry....im kinda hyper........thanks yet again for posting yet another glomp worthy chapter!!!!! *glomps oathy* GREATNESSS!!!

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
-runs around giving pms- Thank you Divine Shadow! ^^ -glomps-

OMG Anime Expo this June! 8D I really don't know who to cosplay as either. My friends say I would look good as Olette o_O

Divine Shadow

^.^....i wanted to go as Axel...but my hair isn't red and doesn't defy gravity.......i would go as Demyx....but the sitar would get taken away for it would be considered a weapon rightfully.....rawr....so its Sasuke......and maybe hinata..........OH NO...I SPAMMED>..DAMN THEE MY COMPULSIVE TALKING DISORDER!!!! RAWR!! *splits into three DS's and two fight while the other starts reading over the fic yet again*
DS1: DIE!!!
DS2" I SHALL DESTROY THEE!!!
DS3: Oathy.....i am like crazy.........but thanks for writing.....and i feel dumb today.....

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
On topic...How much longer do you think you'll keep this fanfic going? Not that I want it to end or anything. D:

Well, I think there's only one chapter left. O.O Some other stuff has to happen. >.o

And until I can think of a sequel, you guys can read the one on fanfiction.net xD *still needs to work on that smut*

Does anyone have ideas for a sequel? PM me! Dx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back