• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Return of Axel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

I

The Show Must Go On
OMG! LIV, YOU ARE STILL LETTING ME EDIT TEH SMUT, NE? RIGHT?! PLEASE?!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?! *falls over and dies from spazz attacking*

ooo, snowy, i have a ff.net profile too! i'm cute and fluffy! (its in the siggy (no, it does not say 'cute and fluffy' (well, i could make it say that, but then that would just be wierd... (OH YES! I FEEL SOOOO PRETTY! (why? i don't know... (hey, i'm kinda spamming now... i'm starting to feel bad... but liv-chan loves me and has me locked in a wooden cage so i'll finish writing chapter 14... *sigh* (okay, i'm done spamming now with my randomness)))))) ^.^;

Last edited:

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
OMG! LIV, YOU ARE STILL LETTING ME EDIT TEH SMUT, NE? RIGHT?! PLEASE?!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?! *falls over and dies from spazz attacking*

Why, of course Kya-chan. <3

Whoa o.o seems like people love to spazz here.

I

The Show Must Go On
YAY! *huggles liv through the sticks of her cage**shrinks away as liv pulls out her water pistol* OKAY, OKAY, OKAY, I'LL GO BACK TO MY WRITING

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
on topic:
will there be a sequel? I thought you mentioned it...

off topic:
we spazz here because we LOVE YOU!!!!
*hugs many many people who post here*

Yeah, if I can think of an idea. xD But there probably will be.

lol I love you guys too. <333

Divine Shadow

in the recesses of my shattered mind, hoping to fi
does i get a huggles??? NUU?? meanies....well....i love this....for me i will end up reading it over and over again......me and my axel fangirlism.......its a habit i don't want to break (DAMN YOU CATCHY LINKIN PARK TLYRICS!!!) *looks around then goes off to glomp axel cosplayers as well as any other kingdom hearts character* MUHAHAHAHAHASHBROWNS!!

Child_of_Light

Off topic:
I have horrible news! =0 Chilly-chan is sick and can't be Oathy's personal bodyguard for a while.. -.- I need a temporary replacement.

On topic: Oathy, did the Axel Replica die? Because, if he didn't, I have an idea for the 'sequal'!

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
^ Well, I can whoop serious ass if anyone threatens Oathy. Then make delicious cookies to bribe them into not suing me. XD
you just made me die laughing. xDDD

-hugs Divine Shadow- omg I luff Linkin Park <33

Orly Chilly? I shall pm you then! >D

I need a fanfiction account before I can take a look, Oathy. -.-; Damn my non-member-ness. And a sequel would be cool. ^-^

really? You don't have to be a member to read stories! Dx You can't comment though, but that's okay! ^-^

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
Yeah, I still have to edit them and upload them all. xDD But anyways, I'm still thinking of a good way to end the story.

Erk...you do know the ones uploaded up there are THIS story right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back