• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Return of Axel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
GROUP HUG!

*huggles*

Let's not stress Oathy, 'kay?

Oh, and Axelowns, I could if you PM me pictures and stuff. It might take a while though, I'll have to do it between making two for other people, writing fanfiction and doing homework. But I'll do it, I swear! :3

<3

I

The Show Must Go On
*huggles everyone*

yes, we shall not stress livia-chan, because she's like, the kami of this thread and could condem us all to months and months of finalchapterless agony if we make her mad

kay! <33333

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
Omg you guys. This is it. Dx The last chappie. Before we go I have to say I LOVE YOU GUYS! You are the best fans evar! And please stick around and pm me anytime! =0

Chapter 28 (omg -sob- I can't believe it's the end DX)

The fiery haired teenager charged for the Superior, pure determination sparking in his emerald eyes. This was going to end. Now. Throwing a powerful blow at the leader, time seemed to slow down, the sparks coming from his weapons flew down as his chakram slashed through the nobody. It was like complete silence, everything was quiet except for the sound of metal meeting skin.

After what seemed like hours time went back into normal speed, the impact of the fatal blow sent Axel back a few feet, but he stayed upright. He wasn’t letting his guard down. Not now, not ever. The reason he even won this battle was because he had something to fight for. Or, someone.

“No..I will not be defeated by you..!” mumbled the quickly fading Xemnas as he clutched his chest in pain. Axel merely snorted, his usual sarcastic pride returning.

“I think you just were.” smirked Axel as the remains of his former leader faded into darkness, this time, forever. Still staring at where he was, he felt slender arms wrap around him and turned to find Larxene snuggled up against him, relieved to see him okay. Axel smiled genuinely and returned the embrace warmly.

Suddenly, a blinding light filled the room, making everyone but Zexion, Demyx, and Larxene shield their eyes from the rays. Axel squinted to see three pinkish orbs float over the three, and in another blinding flash, they entered their targets.

Larxene’s eyes widened as she felt a rush of feelings overwhelm her, and looked back at Zexion and Demyx to see the same astonished expression. This was real. They were whole.

“What-“ said Sora, completely confused at what just happened.

Axel was puzzled as well, but when he saw the look of pure happiness on Larxene’s face, he understood. Smirking he replied, “Told you we would get you a heart.” Then was pulled into a breathtaking kiss of real emotion. True love that they both felt.

Riku nudged Sora with a sly smirk, “Speaking of happy reunions..I think a certain girl is waiting for you back home eh Sora?”

Sora blushed at the thought of Kairi, who he had missed since his arrival here. But now they could all return home. Maybe Demyx, Zexion, and Larxene could live on the islands with them!

Demyx, now excited and cheerful was hyper and ready to get going. “ROAD TRIP!” he exclaimed and grabbed Zexion towards the nearest portal, Zexion grumbling protests but happy all the same.

Axel smiled down at his love and took her hand in his, following the others through the portal. It was time for new beginnings. And theirs had just started.

~*~*~*~*~*And so they began anew..

w00t!! OMG! I hope you liked it! Be sure to check at fanfiction for new stuffs! I will inform you when I get the sequel up! ^^

LOTS OF LUV!! <33333

Peace~

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
OATHYYYYY! :D

It was awesome! *sniffs* A very, very sweet ending. But I'm sad it's all over. ;-;

I'll still be seeing you around TFF, right? ~_^ Either way, expect random PMings from moi.

Thankies ^-^ and yes it was very sad to finish it. Dx

Of course ;D I couldn't stop reading it if I tried. xD

And yus, there might be a sequel, if I can think of an idea.

ozymandius

Huh, well done. Very well done. I haven't been on for a coulpe months at least, but I'm happy that you saw this thing through to the end. Great ending.

Child_of_Light

The end of the World as we know it has come...

There shall be no long periods of anguish-laden waiting. No more cries of joy as we read the latest chapter. No laughter at the latest things Oathy has thought up. It is just too much to bear!!! -breaks down sobbing-

It was really good, Oathy! I really want to read the sequal, so hurry it up!

I

The Show Must Go On
that was so funny! i'm sorry, but it made me laugh! is it supposed to do that? but it was good all the same. good job liv! *huggles* wait, now that means i have nothing to procrasinate with! write more! faster! and where's teh smut!? jkjkjk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back