• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Relix Fanclub ~ "Sifu Hotman" ~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
If my brother gets me a 3DS, I will spazz all over my room, this forum and probably school *U*
But I can't just leave behind that neglected pink DS you know?

Might as well sell it, out with the old, in with the new.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Youniquee, do you still have an old GBA or GBA games you like playing? If you do have the games but no GBA, don't sell your pink DS. Keep it and play the games on that. Also is good to have when you want to play DS games but don't want to risk your 3DS getting ruined or anything.

If you don't have GBA games or have a GBA, sell your DS :3 I understand having an emotional attachment to your DS, though. Some good times have happened with those babies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Youniquee, do you still have an old GBA or GBA games you like playing? If you do, don't sell your pink DS. Keep it and play the games on that. Also is good to have when you want to play DS games but don't want to risk your 3DS getting ruined or anything.

If you don't, sell it :3 I understand having an emotional attachment to your DS,t hough. Some good times have happened with those babies.

Yeah. Like Spectrobes, I await a 3DS title for you, I want to see you just one more time....

Youniquee

Awards
Youniquee, do you still have an old GBA or GBA games you like playing? If you do have the games but no GBA, don't sell your pink DS. Keep it and play the games on that. Also is good to have when you want to play DS games but don't want to risk your 3DS getting ruined or anything.

If you don't have GBA games or have a GBA, sell your DS :3 I understand having an emotional attachment to your DS, though. Some good times have happened with those babies.

There's no reason for me...not to sell it (If I'm getting a 3DS, no guarantee) But it's like throwing away my past ;_; As you can see, I have a hard time throwing old things out~

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
There's no reason for me...not to sell it (If I'm getting a 3DS, no guarantee) But it's like throwing away my past ;_; As you can see, I have a hard time throwing old things out~

You could just keep it. I have my Gameboy Colour, Advance, SP and DS.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
300 posts!!!! You know what that means? SEXY PARTY!!!!! [video=youtube;O9REMmhvjQw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9REMmhvjQw[/video]

Relix

A traveler
Awards

I totally get you. I still have my SP...sitting around here somewhere as nothing more than a trophy. ;w; But my DS is gonna get sold big time for a 3DS once I get the money...

You could just keep it. I have my Gameboy Colour, Advance, SP and DS.

Damn 0.o

All of this Jet-spam~ <3 <3 <3 Relix, ilu mucho!

<3 More on the way :D

I wonder who I should do tomorrow~

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Relix

A traveler
Awards
;____; wut? They don't take up much space... I have a case full of my old Gameboys and games.

nothing wrong with it at all ^^; Just admirable...I miss my old gameboy ;_;

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
nothing wrong with it at all ^^; Just admirable...I miss my old gameboy ;_;
-hoards old consoles- The only thing I'd probably trade in is my Wii for a WiiU if it ever stops being lame, and when I buy my PS3 I'd probably trade that for a 'PS4'. Everything else I'm keeping~
my Gameboy has Pokemon on it. My other one my friend borrowed

awww Smeller Bee. ;___; and lol at Sokka. Men of Avatar.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
-hoards old consoles- The only thing I'd probably trade in is my Wii for a WiiU if it ever stops being lame, and when I buy my PS3 I'd probably trade that for a 'PS4'. Everything else I'm keeping~
my Gameboy has Pokemon on it. My other one my friend borrowed

awww Smeller Bee. ;___; and lol at Sokka. Men of Avatar.

I need to start hoarding my game consoles~

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
THE MOON ONE... I LAUGHED... and then felt sad. xD
Toph = holy shit I envy that artist
Katara/Zuko = I don't ship but it's so well done~
Suki = soooooo pretty

WHAT AT HEY ARNOLD REFERENCE. XDDD

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Me thinks I'll do Toph next :/
Spoiler Spoiler Show

CLIFF DOERKSEN said:
The current national priorities should be as follows: reduce carbon emissions and stop funding the films of M. Night Shyamalan.

legit quote btw

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
tumblr_lmkzvf4UcN1qijna9o1_500.png

Oh god, is this true? ;~;

LEGIT QUOTE IS LEGIT. Obvs the current national priorities should always be to stop M. Night before he produces anymore crap.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
tumblr_lmkzvf4UcN1qijna9o1_500.png

Oh god, is this true? ;~;

LEGIT QUOTE IS LEGIT. Obvs the current national priorities should always be to stop M. Night before he produces anymore crap.

Yeah I believe so. I remember reading that during the Avatar Extras too on tv...How awesome and touching would that have been ;~; but Momo is still a bonkin' lord regardless XD

I think we're doing a good job so far~

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Oh god, all my cries Momo would have. Momo was cool enough before... but now I might view him a little differently. ;~~~; <333

And I thank you for that -salutes- continue the great work of stopping that monster at every turn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back