• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Relix Fanclub ~ "Sifu Hotman" ~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I want the Zuko name tag ;~;

tumblr_lrshn0FIje1qj9falo1_500.png

Youniquee

Awards
My legs hurt from exploring some new shopping mall that opened~
Olympics. You have brought the beautiful-ness that I now call Forever 21 *U*

I can see you guys are enjoying your Avatar dumps/spams :3

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
My legs hurt from exploring some new shopping mall that opened~
Olympics. You have brought the beautiful-ness that I now call Forever 21 *U*

I can see you guys are enjoying your Avatar dumps/spams :3

Oh man, my mall got a Forever 21 two years ago... it was crazy. Shopping is always an Olympic sport~

Youniquee

Awards
Oh man, my mall got a Forever 21 two years ago... it was crazy. Shopping is always an Olympic sport~

If it was really an Olympic sport...*U*
"Here's 500 pounds, the person who buys the most items in the time limit gets to keep them!"
Heck yeah BD

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
If it was really an Olympic sport...*U*
"Here's 500 pounds, the person who buys the most items in the time limit gets to keep them!"
Heck yeah BD

DID YOU GET TO DO THAT?

Edit: -sees the 'if'- oh god I was so excited. XD

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I haven't gone in there for a while... it's always insanely busy.

Youniquee

Awards
DID YOU GET TO DO THAT?

Edit: -sees the 'if'- oh god I was so excited. XD

Lol. If that actually happened. I wouldn't be on KHI atm, I would be swimming in the clothing I've won lol.

Well, this is the time to use my birthday as an excuse for people to buy me stuff from there xDD

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Lol. If that actually happened. I wouldn't be on KHI atm, I would be swimming in the clothing I've won lol.

Well, this is the time to use my birthday as an excuse for people to buy me stuff from there xDD

I know, I was about to be so crazy excited.
We just got an Apple store for the first time in my city... it's in the mall I work at and it's huge. The only store bigger if Forever 21 and they're both crammed all day long.

I try and go early in the day so I can leisurely walk though the store. xD

That's a good idea. >_> Avoid the snotty girls that I always run into in these stores. xD

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Last time I was in Forever 21...I was holding a purse, a couple of bags, and sitting on the side of the clerk counter as my ex bought a trunk load of clothes. XD

tumblr_lqx1bpYjiJ1qb2gbs.png

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Last time I was in Forever 21...I was holding a purse, a couple of bags, and sitting on the side of the clerk counter as my ex bought a trunk load of clothes. XD
Hahahaha, no way. Oh god. Poor Rel-chan. <3 I have never done that to a boyfriend and never will. I make sure that they want to come shopping with me and like I make sure a bajillion times cause I feel for the poor guys who have to wait with all of their girlfriend's shit. xD Also, I never make them hold my stuff unless they really want to. The whole thing seems mean to me.

The first two are so sad. ;~; The last one is so cool... the Mai one made me laugh.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Hahahaha, no way. Oh god. Poor Rel-chan. <3 I have never done that to a boyfriend and never will. I make sure that they want to come shopping with me and like I make sure a bajillion times cause I feel for the poor guys who have to wait with all of their girlfriend's shit. xD Also, I never make them hold my stuff unless they really want to. The whole thing seems mean to me.

<3 ;~; Yeah it wasn't embarrassing or anything just very awkward. xD Hence the awkward Zuko pic I threw in there. I don't mind doing those kind of things as long as you don't treat me like a pack mule...though having a bucket of oats would be pretty awesome @.@

The first two are so sad. ;~; The last one is so cool... the Mai one made me laugh.

Yeah the first two are kinda...intense. I always felt for Yue dad...when I remembered him >.> And that whole campfire moment with Azula, Mai, Ty Lee, and myself was pretty emotional.

tumblr_lbl7zqfkab1qd21lso1_400.gif

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
<3 ;~; Yeah it wasn't embarrassing or anything just very awkward. xD Hence the awkward Zuko pic I threw in there. I don't mind doing those kind of things as long as you don't treat me like a pack mule...though having a bucket of oats would be pretty awesome @.@
You're so nice. xD I'd give you a ton of oats.

Yeah the first two are kinda...intense. I always felt for Yue dad...when I remembered him >.> And that whole campfire moment with Azula, Mai, Ty Lee, and myself was pretty emotional.

tumblr_lbl7zqfkab1qd21lso1_400.gif

CAMPFIRE... ugh I felt so bad for Zuko. <3 Always.

K. SECRET TUNNEL. BEST SONG EVER. Obviously.

I have nothing to give to the thread because I'm lazy right now.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
You're so nice. xD I'd give you a ton of oats.

OATS!!! :DDD

CAMPFIRE... ugh I felt so bad for Zuko. <3 Always.

K. SECRET TUNNEL. BEST SONG EVER. Obviously.

I have nothing to give to the thread because I'm lazy right now.

Great episode. Both the Beach and the Secret Tunnel episodes xD

Its alright. I'm beat myself. I'll just throw in another contribution and head on off.

aang_sokka_bow_large.gif

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I was in Forever 21 yesterday watching my sister and a friend shop. I just kind of looked around and I was holding breadsticks leftover from lunch and a pillow pet for my best friend so it was kinda odd. I do not shop there...well except the dress I am wearing right now. Ahh the Secret Tunnel. One of my favorite episodes.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I'm loving the way the bending looks in LoK. So smooth and...smooth... @.@

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back