• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Qrow Fanclub!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anagram

Banned
XPY4gBs.gif
GAME TIME!

Should Buffer be buffer or be changed to Qrow?!

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Any suggests on what kind of fanfiction I should write with Qrow being the star of it? I really want to write one up, but can't think of anything in particular except for... putting him together with Winter as a romantic interest. x'D (I rather Qrow be single tho.)

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
Any suggests on what kind of fanfiction I should write with Qrow being the star of it? I really want to write one up, but can't think of anything in particular except for... putting him together with Winter as a romantic interest. x'D (I rather Qrow be single tho.)
When Ruby was in Signal and Qrow is teaching her? That could be a good idea.

Awards

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by KitKat

When Ruby was in Signal and Qrow is teaching her? That could be a good idea.

Very true. It would be the perfect blend of cuteness and awesomness.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Have Qrow and Zwei have a staring contest.

Anagram

Banned

Qrow meeting Ozpin for the first time~

Anagram

Banned
Let's get some rwby theory up in here.

tumblr_nxwd04p0gL1s9ox65o1_540.png

So, basically, I’ve had this theory since Volume 2, that Qrow and Yang’s mom’s (who we now know is Raven) symbols are mirror reflections of each other, forming a pair of winged eyes. This even led me to theorize that they’re twins.

I came up with this theory due to the difference between the symbol we saw behind Qrow in Yang’s flashback and the symbol that Yang drew on the chalkboard.

tumblr_inline_nxwcqb5EFG1ria1bj_540.png

tumblr_inline_nxwcqoFCF51ria1bj_540.png

I figured, the symbol Yang drew likely isn’t Qrow’s because her story focuses on her trying to find her real mother. That’s what her story is all about. So, wouldn’t the symbol she drew belong to her mother? There was also the fact that it faces the opposite direction of the symbol behind Qrow.

Now, Volume 3 Episode 3 is out, and we’ve seen that Qrow has his symbol on his flask.

tumblr_inline_nxwcuv6Nur1ria1bj_540.png

If we rotate his flask, which way does the symbol face?

tumblr_inline_nxwcvqzORb1ria1bj_540.png

The same way as the one that was behind him in Yang’s flashback.

So, let’s say that these symbols are supposed to be eyes that are stylized to also be like wings. Qrow’s is the left eye.
tumblr_inline_nxwcyjlWE71ria1bj_540.png

The same eye that got a glint in it during his fight against Winter.

Awards
/\ That's a pretty good theory. And if I remember right, Raven's sword had gears in the sheath too. I can see them fighting since Qrowe needs to use his scythe against someone, and we haven't seen Raven fight. But talking about eyes reminds me of what Ozpin said to Ruby in episode 1 about having silver eyes.

Anagram

Banned
^ I didn't even think of that! =O I've always wondered by Ozpin would mention her eyes out of the blue like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back