• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Palm Reader

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
The Story

One night, you and your friends decided to go to the annual carnival. You have been going for years now and know the carnival like the back of your hand. But this year, something is different. The Carnies are stranger than ever and there are many new booths around the area. But one booth stands out. The Palm Reader. Even though it freaks you out, you and your friends decide to do it. But maybe it was best you didn’t go after all…

Now each kid has been given their terrible fate. And they can no longer handle it. They all get together and want to find The Palm Reader. They all want her to stop the madness. But can she even be found? The carnival is over. They are already traveling to another state. Will she ever cure them from their fates? Or will the kids live this way, forever?

((Okay. So basically you and your friends go to this carnival and find this palm reader. She is basically an evil witch who messes with your life, but you don’t know that. She tells you terrible things that are going to happen to you, but really were never supposed to. The thing is, she has the power to make them come true. And your goal is to find her and make it all stop.))

Here are the fortunes she will tell. You get to choose which horrible fate you want. ^_^

Extreme Bad Luck – Everything around you always goes wrong. Very wrong.
Kiss of Death – Not exactly death. More like disease/sickness/injury. Don’t kiss anyone!
Sixth Sense – The ability to come in contact with the dead. Don’t turn off the lights.
Twisted Mind – Whoever you were before, won’t matter. Welcome to your new found evilness.
Night Terrors – Every night, you will have nightmares of cruel and horrible things.

Rules

- No god modding/powerplaying/machine gunning. You know the deal.
- Swearing is allowed. Just don’t overdo it.
- Romance is allowed too. But remember. PG-13!!
- No matter what freaky power you have, you MAY NOT kill anyone. Only if they want to quit or you have their permission.
- PLEASE try to be literate. You’ll only get warned once. Also, no one liners all the time.
- I have no problem with multiple people having the same fate. Just try to spread it out a bit.
- Since she won’t be needed throughout the whole RP, I will be the palm reader and my own character.
- Have fun!
- Put “An Unimaginable Fate” if you read the rules.

Template

Name: (Just a first name if fine)
Fate: (Bad Luck, Kiss of Death, Sixth Sense, Twisted Mind, Night Terrors)
Personality Before: (How you were before your palm reading)
Personality After: (How you are after the reading)
Appearance: (A picture is great)
Bio: (Just a little background. Don’t go too crazy with it)

Any questions or suggestions, just PM me.

((I hope this goes well, cause I just thought of it for some strange reason. And I don't think I've seen something like this before. But I could be wrong...Oh well. It’s worth a shot. ^_^))

Last edited:

Chaos Jet

The Terror of Death
An Unimaginable Fate

Name: Jack Andrews
Fate: Sixth Sense
Personality Before: Jack was calm and wasn't afraid of anything.
Personality After: Jack is always freaking out whenever he looks around.
Appearance: A black long sleeve shirt with a white jacket above it. Wears black jeans has green eyes and black hair in small spikes. He also wears black sneakers.
Bio: Jack was always a teenager who never believed in ghosts. He also wasn't afraid of anything until the day after he saw that palm reader. One day while he was at his grandma's funeral her ghost appeared and talked to him and one day while he was in a cemetery, the dead in the tombstones all said," Hello." to him. From that day he's afraid to even go to school without seeing a ghost.

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
The palm reader
name:Chase
Fate:Sxith Sense
Personality Before: Loud,Creative,Kind
Personality After:Quiet,Creative in a twisted way,Dark
Appearance:Well I have no picture so heres a discription.
He has redish orangish hair,Goggles that go around his head,Orange eyes (kinda odd I know),A orange number 8 jersey with a black tee shirt under it,black baggy pants,fingerless gloves.
Bio:He has had his share of good and bad times.When he was seven his grandfather passed away and since then he always wondered about what is death really.No one knows that he wonders this because he is normaly a nice guy tryin to cheer people up when they are down helpin out his Grandmother with stuff around the house and he is a great artist he made the mural that lies on the front wall of the High School.He never shows his curiosity about the nature of death to anyone.

Last edited:

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
OOC: Woot! Thank you for joining. ^_^ I'll post mine now.

Name: Emma
Fate: Night Terrors
Personality Before: Sweet, friendly, optomistic. Emma always got along with others and was very likeable.
Personality After: Quiet, Mysterious, Jumpy. She is always scared and afraid of people around her.
Appearance: http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y201/xsmallfrix20/anime3.jpg
Bio: Emma always lived with her mother since she was born. Her father left them and she had no siblings. Because of Emma's optimism, she was always cheery and fun to be around. But ever since she saw The Palm Reader, her life has been turned upside down. Now she has terrible nightmares of things she would never even imagine.

((Remember, I'm also the palm reader. But she won't have a template.))

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
bumpnraato4xk.gif

Bumpidy bump bump

You know you all want to join :D

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
An Unimagianable Fate
Name:James
Fates:Twisted Mind and Kiss of Death
Personality Before: Shy, quiet, and very kind
Personality After: still quiet but now very evil
Appearance: black buzzcut hair, brown eyes, perscription sunglasses, black t-shirt, jeans, shoes, and black gloves.
Bio:James was a shy person that was very kind. He didn't talk to many people except to his friends. After the night at the carnival James changed drastically. He enjoyed making life miserable for everyone. It didn't matter to him who you were.

Last edited:

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
Oooh! I'll join! This is a nifty idea, this is...

An Unimaginable Fate

Name: Ginger
Fate: Night terrors
Personality Before: Outgoing yet mellow...despite her generally neutral attitude, Ginger was sometimes known to let her emotions lash out, putting those around her on edge.
Personality After: Due to her lack of sleep for fear of her bad dreams, Ginger has become significantly more moody and bitter...however, she still tries to be optimistic.
Appearance: (I'm drawing something up right now...)
Bio: Ginger had an average life with her parents and her older brother, Spencer. Spencer, being only three years older than Ginger, always stood up for Ginger. Spencer's personality reflects upon Ginger's greatly...

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
An Unimaginable Fate
Name: Jesse
Fate: Sixth Sense
Personality Before: Jesse was always cheerful,ready to jump into anything.Got along really well,but sort of quiet.
Personality After: Jesse is quiet,mysterious,but he isn't all that changed.He seems the least changed of the group.
Appearance: Spikey blonde hair,long red t-shirt,baggy jeans,black shoes.
Bio: Jesse grew up believing in ghosts.He had always wanted to see them,and when he goes to the carnivel and gets his fortune told,and he begins seeing ghosts,he is creeped out.But he learns to live with the ghosts,even though the are still creepy.

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
OOC: Okay. So we have...

Sixth Sense: TheKH2Kid, Scribbles, and Ultima Roxas
Night Terrors: Me, and Tobuoi
Twisted Mind: ansemjafar

You're all okay! ^_^ But no more for Sixth Sense, okay? If anyone else is gonna join, we'll need people with other fates....Sorry. >_<

And if no one else joins, then we will start in a little bit.

Edit - Sure. You can have two fates. I think that would be cool! ^_^

Last edited:

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
OOC: Ok. Scribbles and Ansem, that's fine. But when we start can you please just put your two fates before your post? Cause I might get confused and maybe other people will too. Thanks. ^_^

..Actually that goes for everyone. If you want two fates, which is cool, just put them before your first post. But no more than two! It'll get way too confusing then.

its_beca

An Unimaginable Fate
Name: Kristen
Fate: Bad Luck
Personality Before: Logical and down to earth. She was calm and prepared.
Personality After: She became flighty, always indecisive. She started talking to herself and getting more and more paranoid.
Appearance: ::piccy::
Bio: Kristen was brought up with a sound foundation on the world. Both her parents were very much interested in science, her father a physist and her mom a psychologist. She understood her surroundings and the people in them. The Palm Reader had terrified her that night at the carnival.
Now Kristen walks through the familiar streets and buildings of her home mumbling meaningless words and numbers, her frantic eyes darting and searching. Looking for a 'cause of the tradigies and hurt she is suddenly seeing around her.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back