• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Packs: A Werewolf RP {Sign-ups & OOC}

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
Amalthea never got around to starting it i guess.

The Dream

Oh no, not me, I never lost control
Awards
Ohhhhhhhh.......... if only I knew before I asked, otherwise it would be obvius heh ^^

KHNigratoe

Okay, I am new to role playing on this site. On other sites, they encouraged short descriptions, and PG romance/battle scenes. Plus I'm just bad at grammar. I'd love to be in this role play, so please bear with me!

Name: Storm Shayden

Sexual Preference: Unknown at this point

Pack: Litra

Pack Rank: Hunter

Appearance: Wolf: she is dark grey with mixtures of black in her fur, just like what you'd expect a thunder storm cloud to look like. She has ice blue eyes.
Human: She has blonde hair that is wavy and goes to her lower back. Storm's eyes are blue and grey at the same time, once again looking like a storm cloud, only with blue added.She is a little pale, but not too much. Storm stands at 5'8 tall, and is skinny. She is usually caught wearing a purple dress, about knee length. It has black sleeves that go to her elbows.

Personality: Storm is fair; always trying to view both sides of a story. When something happens all of a sudden she will stagger and have late reactions, make her not the best girl for battle. Storm has a hard time on decision making, and is constantly having second thoughts. Storm is usually a happy person, though. She likes to talk and be talked to, but this means she gets bored easily. She likes the company of anyone. She wants to know what it feels like to love and be loved, and doesn't really care who.

Strength: Hearing

Weakness: Speed

Bio: Storm was born into hunters of her pack, but never knew them well for they both died before she was 2 years of age. Throughout her years of growing up others never showed much fondness or love towards Storm, even when she tried to please all. This has caused her desire for wanting the feel of what it's like to be loved. Storm was always the last in any sort of running training or competition.

Other: No one, not even Storm herself knows her real first name, so she calls herself Storm.

Last edited:

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
Okay, I am new to role playing on this site. On other sites, they encouraged short descriptions, and PG romance/battle scenes. Plus I'm just bad at grammar. I'd love to be in this role play, so please bear with me!
I'm not the master of this RP, but I will help you out a bit. On here, usually the longer the description, the better. Also, the usual rating can go up to PG-13, as stated in Almathea's rules. Finally, if you have poor grammar, I suggest working on it, but no one will probably mind too much.

Name: Storm

Age: (does it have to be our real age? )( I'll just put the age i'd like my character to be) 16
It doesn't have to be your real age. You can, however, make it your true age if you wish.

Sexual Preference: Unknown at this point

Pack: Litra

Pack Rank: Hunter

Appearance: Wolf: she is dark grey with mixtures of black in her fur, just like what you'd expect a thunder storm cloud to look like. She has ice blue eyes.
Human: She has blonde hair that is wavy and goes to her lower back. Storm's eyes are blue and grey at the same time, once again looking like a storm cloud, only with blue added.She is a little pale, but not too much. Storm stands at 5'8 tall, and is skinny. She is usually caught wearing a purple dress, about knee length. It has black sleeves that go to her elbows.

Personality: Storm is fair; always trying to view both sides of a story. When something happens all of a sudden she will stagger and have late reactions, make her not the best girl for battle. Storm has a hard time on decision making, and is constantly having second thoughts. Storm is usually a happy person, though. She likes to talk and be talked to, but this means she gets bored easily. She likes the company of anyone. She wants to know what it feels like to love and be loved, and doesn't really care who.

Strength: Hearing

Weakness: Speed

Bio: Storm was born into hunters of her pack, but never knew them well for they both died before she was 2 years of age. Throughout her years of growing up others never showed much fondness or love towards Storm, even when she tried to please all. This has caused her desire for wanting the feel of what it's like to be loved. Storm was always the last in any sort of running training or competition.

Other: No one, not even Storm herself knows her real name.
Then I'm guessing she gave herself the name "Storm"?

KHNigratoe

I'm not the master of this RP, but I will help you out a bit. On here, usually the longer the description, the better. Also, the usual rating can go up to PG-13, as stated in Almathea's rules. Finally, if you have poor grammar, I suggest working on it, but no one will probably mind too much.

I really don't mind if it's PG 13. So that doesn't worry me. And yeah I know i need to work on my grammar some. :/ As for length, what i wrote is more than i think I've ever said for a description, so i hope it's enough.

[/QUOTE]It doesn't have to be your real age. You can, however, make it your true age if you wish.
[/QUOTE]
Thats good.

[/QUOTE]Then I'm guessing she gave herself the name "Storm"?[/QUOTE]
Yup, that's correct.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^Wow, I sure messed that up!

Oh and thanks for the help

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
I really don't mind if it's PG 13. So that doesn't worry me. And yeah I know i need to work on my grammar some. :/ As for length, what i wrote is more than i think I've ever said for a description, so i hope it's enough.
[/color]
It doesn't have to be your real age. You can, however, make it your true age if you wish.
[/quote]
Thats good.

[/quote]Then I'm guessing she gave herself the name "Storm"?[/quote]
Yup, that's correct.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^Wow, I sure messed that up!

Oh and thanks for the help[/quote]
You're welcome, feel free to ask anyone of us if you need any help.

Amalthea

When in doubt: C4.
Okay folks. I know I kinda disappeared for a while, and I'm sorry about that, but I'm back now.

@KHNigratoe: You're temp looks great! If you want to learn some great RPing techniques or want to improve your grammar, I suggest you check out the Role Players Academy. LINK

@Qster: Thanks for helping KHNigratoe out! Very cool of you. *thumbs up* lol.

@KKL: Put it up ASAP. I'd like to get this thing started!

The Dream

Oh no, not me, I never lost control
Awards
Alright nice to see you back! I was beggining to wonder if you'd been kidnapped by aliens o_O *Alien background music*

Amalthea

Alright nice to see you back! I was beggining to wonder if you'd been kidnapped by aliens o_O *Alien background music*

No, not aliens, lol...this time...that was last time, lol.

Anyway, there's been a change of plans. Something came up today, so I probably won't be on most of the day 'til late tonight, if at all. I'll have to put it up tomorrow, lol. Sorry guys!

Amalthea

Well, I apologize. This semester has been horribly hectic. Please PM me if you're still interested in doing this RP. If not, I'll forget about it, but I think it might have potential. I have time and ability to actually do it now, so if you'd still like to, please contact me. Sorry this has taken to long, but well...a lot has happened, lol. ^^ Please PM me!

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
Here I was thinking about making a Werewolf OC ..and here is a rp for them.

Considering joining but I don't like the Strength and Weakness system, I'll see.(Who cares about smelling in all honesty?..lol)

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
Here I was thinking about making a Werewolf OC ..and here is a rp for them.

Considering joining but I don't like the Strength and Weakness system, I'll see.(Who cares about smelling in all honesty?..lol)
It could negatively effect tracking, via using scents to track the enemy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back