• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Original Worlds in KH3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ROKU-SHI

Banned
- Destiny Islands (Possibly, could be during the ending or Sora goes there one last time just before the battle, just in case he dies). I know Sora wont die.
- Radiant Garden- High chance this world is returning. possibly Kairi and Lea's training location. Also a headquarters for the heroes.
- Keyblade Graveyard - The Final Battle location and to save Terra
- Castle Oblivion/Land Of Departure - To wake Ventus.
- Twilight Town - Already confirmed.
- The Realm Of Darkness - To save Aqua
- Daybreak Town or Cable Town- Possibly

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
I'd like to see TWTNW in the new graphics. Might feel like we finally get the dark gloomy atmosphere promised in ASAS/DD from it.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
That's true...it low-key makes me want it as well, but I really don't see the point at the same time ha. There are a ton of Disney worlds I low-key want to return just to see how their aesthetics are better than ever too, but yea, I dunno. Same with most of those I dunno if its good or needed for the story. Especially since we just had an expanded TWTNW in the last game.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
Oh, I hope so!

That really makes me want this world. They should make it rainy, dark and gloomy.
I always loved how dark TWTNW looked in KH1 secret ending.

[video=youtube;yNAgkLCdz2o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNAgkLCdz2o[/video]

I don't know why they decided to change so much to blue lights/hues etc...made it look a lot less dark and gloomy.

Leaferian

Awards
So, as for that what do we know about Cable Town? I don't think I've heard of it outside this forum.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I'm so excited to see how Radiant Garden will look in KHIII

Honestly, I'm more concerned about that world's execution. Not only do you have Ansem's scientists there, but you also have the Final Fantasy characters that are part of the Hollow Bastion Restoration Committee. Oh yeah, and Kairi's training with Lea there too. I get that worlds are going to be longer in time, but that's so many characters in one world.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
So, as for that what do we know about Cable Town? I don't think I've heard of it outside this forum.
A few years ago we got a screenshot of Sora in a building with large chess pieces. And Nomura stated that the world Young Eraqus and Xehanort were playing chess in was a new original world. We believe that to be Cable Town.

Honestly, I'm more concerned about that world's execution. Not only do you have Ansem's scientists there, but you also have the Final Fantasy characters that are part of the Hollow Bastion Restoration Committee. Oh yeah, and Kairi's training with Lea there too. I get that worlds are going to be longer in time, but that's so many characters in one world.

I dont see the need for concern. If anything it means that we will get some interesting interactions with the characters you mentioned.

Awards
The World That Never Was
Castle Oblivion/The Land of Departure
Radiant Garden
Twilight Town/Mysterious Tower
The Keyblade Graveyard

I'll guess that Disney Castle, Destiny Islands, and the Realm of Darkness will be cutscene-only this time around, and Traverse Town will be left out altogether. I could see a room or two in the RoD being tacked onto Castle Oblivion or TWTNW somehow though, so that we could get to explore some of those area without making a full-fledged world of just the RoD by itself.

I could actually see Oblivion/LoD being cutscene-only, too. I would like to visit Oblivion again, but, looking at it from the developers' perspective, most of Oblivion's environments would blend together and it would be a waste to make a full world out of it. They could always show Sora and co. finding the room and waking up Ventus, then cut to them all in Radiant Garden afterwards. Then show Aqua re-awakening the LoD in the ending scenes.

The Keyblade Graveyard will probably appear for some or all of the final battles. I’d prefer most of them take place at TWTNW, personally. TWTNW might be where we fight Maleficent or finish whatever plot they have in store with her involving the Book of Prophecies.

HAHAHAHA we always have similar opinions lol

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com

Yeah, I was wondering how will they do with the plot in that world with so many characters in there. As for the plot, Ansem's students and guards are revived so I think there's gonna be some sort of a tension going on in that world because of their actions back in the past, are unforgivable (experimenting the human heart and banishing Ansem the Wise into the Realm of Darkness) and the people of Radiant Garden (not sure if anyone of them knew what they were doing back then) might not accept them back into the community for what they did.

Echoecho6

Awards
I have doubts the Final Fantasy gang is even returning in KH3 so I don't know.

ImVentus

Awards
I strongly believe that Leon, Aerith, Yuffie & Cid will be back for a third time in Radiant Garden. I have hopes new FF characters will make it as well.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I have doubts the Final Fantasy gang is even returning in KH3 so I don't know.

You know, we're usually in disagreement, but I think this is one of the instances which I honestly agree with you.

Nomura has explicitly stated that he questions the inclusion of new Final Fantasy characters at this point in time when original Kingdom Hearts characters are able to fill their roles better. Here's the excerpt from The Mirror if anyone wanted a refresher.

Is there a chance of more Final Fantasy characters making an appearance, or other Square Enix properties like NieR and Dragon Quest?

Nomura: Of course, we do have precedence. There have been characters that have appeared throughout the series, so I don't think it's impossible but I'm not actively seeking to incorporate existing characters, only because we have such a large roster of original characters in there already.

If there is a perfect fit, I'm sure the idea might come up, but at the same time I have to consider, is it worth allocating the resources to create the character and give it a role within Kingdom Hearts? Would it merit the effort that's put into it? We're not really actively looking for existing characters.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
I strongly believe that Leon, Aerith, Yuffie & Cid will be back for a third time in Radiant Garden. I have hopes new FF characters will make it as well.

Of course, they need to return and also, I hope Rinoa appears in Kingdom Hearts 3, Nomura can't just leave this scene for people to speculate and theorized for a very long time.

yeZ0yMI.png

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
If we don't get a large amount of new FF characters fine(I'd settle for one or two) but there is no reason to exclude Leon and the gang. Especially since a bunch of KH3's important events will be happening in Radiant Garden.

Awards
If we don't get a large amount of new FF characters fine(I'd settle for one or two) but there is no reason to exclude Leon and the gang. Especially since a bunch of KH3's important events will be happening in Radiant Garden.

Yeah... It makes no sense lol

Vasquez

Awards
Speaking or roginal I hope there are some more Original characters introduced in KH3.

Qiesamuel

If Leon and friends didn't appear in Radiant Garden in KH3 then Radiant Garden would end exactly like in Birth by Sleep. It was big but bland as it only had Merlin and Uncle Scrooge as its inhabitans.

disney233

Awards
If Leon and friends didn't appear in Radiant Garden in KH3 then Radiant Garden would end exactly like in Birth by Sleep. It was big but bland as it only had Merlin and Uncle Scrooge as its inhabitans.

After the revealing of Repunzel's village with npcs, I'm kinda at doubt that the worlds will be empty like the previous games, thank god.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back