• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Original Worlds in KH3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

disney233

Awards
For the past days it seems everyone has been racking the puzzle of what the rest of the 9 or 10 Disney worlds would be. How about...we steer away from the Disney Worlds...and talk about the original worlds coming to KH3. As far as we know the only worlds possible are the returning worlds of Twilight Town, the Keyblade Graveyard and...most likely Castle Oblivion/Land of Departure. What more original worlds have a possibility of either returning...or perhaps even completely new? I for one am hopeful of acually traversing through Daybreak Town after seeing it in the Back Cover cutscenes. What about you guys?

Awards
It will probably be:

• Twilight Town/Mysterious Tower
  • Radiant Garden (It is a fan favourite as I can see and Kairi and Lea went training there so...)
  • Keyblade Greyviard
  • Land of Derpature/Castle Oblivion
  • Cable Town
  • The World That Never Was (The fact that Maleficent wanted this as her castle in KHII makes me believe it will be another cutscene only)
  • Disney Castle/Disney Town (I consider this a Original World and I think it will appear either way, maybe it will be cutscene only maybe not)
  • Realm of Darkness (Another one that might appear as a cutscene only maybe as playable)
  • Destinys Islands (Probably Cutscene only as always lol)

Last edited:

horto12485

Awards
For the past days it seems everyone has been racking the puzzle of what the rest of the 9 or 10 Disney worlds would be. How about...we steer away from the Disney Worlds...and talk about the original worlds coming to KH3. As far as we know the only worlds possible are the returning worlds of Twilight Town, the Keyblade Graveyard and...most likely Castle Oblivion/Land of Departure. What more original worlds have a possibility of either returning...or perhaps even completely new? I for one am hopeful of acually traversing through Daybreak Town after seeing it in the Back Cover cutscenes. What about you guys?

Let's See Twilight Town and Cable Town are the So far Original Worlds for Kingdom Hearts III so this makes me wonder i think Radiant Garden, Castle Oblivion/Land of Departure so that's 4 and then there's Dark World, Keyblade Graveyard, World that Never Was (? Unknown if this world will Return or not) so i think 7 Original Worlds and maybe One more that leads to Kingdom Hearts (The World that Nomura Mentioned) and i think the Mystery Final 5 Disney Worlds should be (The Jungle Book, Treasure Planet, Wreck-it Ralph, Frozen and 100 Acre Wood (?)

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I'm surprised some consider Disney Castle an original world. I thought original world's meant worlds without influence from any Disney properties. Anyway here is my list.

Radiant Garden
Twilight Town/Mysterious Tower.
Cable Town
Realm of Darkness-playing as Riku.
Keyblade Graveyard
Castle Oblivion.

I think Destiny Islands will just be cut scene only now that we know Sora starts at Olympus. I don't think TWTNW is returning either since I believe that Xehanort abandoned the castle at the end of DDD.

horto12485

Awards
I'm surprised some consider Disney Castle an original world. I thought original world's meant worlds without influence from any Disney properties. Anyway here is my list.

Radiant Garden
Twilight Town/Mysterious Tower.
Cable Town
Realm of Darkness-playing as Riku.
Keyblade Graveyard
Castle Oblivion.

I think Destiny Islands will just be cut scene only now that we know Sora starts at Olympus. I don't think TWTNW is returning either since I believe that Xehanort abandoned the castle at the end of DDD.

I think that Mysterious Tower might be a Separate World or not.

Awards
My list is as follows, note that the final choice is my own possibility and is in no way presented as fact.

Radiant Garden

Twilight Town

Cable Town

Land of Departure

Castle Oblivion

The World that Never Was

Destiny Islands

Mysterious Tower

Realm of Darkness

Keyblade Graveyard

Kingdom Hearts

robotman

I think that these will be the following original worlds in the game:

Twilight Town (obviously and has already been announced)
Radiant Garden (high chance)
Keyblade Graveyard (where else will the final battle take place?)
Realm of Darkness (you'll play as either Mickey or Riku)
Unnamed world/Cable Town/Daybreak Town

I think that will be the list of worlds included. They might even combine Cable Town and Daybreak Town together.

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
The only ones I really want playable Destiny Islands, Twilight Town, Radiant Garden and Dark World. Of course, the final level as well.

Castle Oblivion can be cutscenes for all I care. It's always been a very plain world, even when it was The Land of Departure.

And I guess a new original world/Cable Town if it fits well. I also expect Daybreak Town to appear. So many areas are already designed for Union Cross. It'll feel like exploring Twilight Town for the first time in 3D after playing it in 2D in Chain of Memories.

Zul

Awards
Nomura's comment about a world where you can "do anything" combined with MX calling KH an "unseen land" makes me think the inside of KH itself will be a world.

KastleS1

Awards
Nomura's comment about a world where you can "do anything" combined with MX calling KH an "unseen land" makes me think the inside of KH itself will be a world.

Maybe daybreak town is inside kingdom hearts? Maybe MX opened the box and inside of that is a world where MoM is located. I mean lets be honest Nomura has done crazier things at this point.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Twilight Town
Radiant Garden
Keyblade Graveyard
Cable Town?
Land of Departure, maybe with another name?

I could see Destiny Islands if we don't get Lilo and Stitch, which is looking more likely. I dunno if Mysterious Tower will be separate in this game, seems sorta like a waste tho unless its really expanded.

I also don't think the Keyblade Graveyard will be the final world, or at least the part we remember it as. I do think Kingdom Hearts itself could be the final area, but I dunno if it will be a separate world or just part of the KG as it is pretty barren.

Last edited:

Echoecho6

Awards
I am kinda hoping they surprise us and the final showdown happens somewhere else. The Keyblade Graveyard just really isn't that exciting.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
The World That Never Was
Castle Oblivion/The Land of Departure
Radiant Garden
Twilight Town/Mysterious Tower
The Keyblade Graveyard

I'll guess that Disney Castle, Destiny Islands, and the Realm of Darkness will be cutscene-only this time around, and Traverse Town will be left out altogether. I could see a room or two in the RoD being tacked onto Castle Oblivion or TWTNW somehow though, so that we could get to explore some of those area without making a full-fledged world of just the RoD by itself.

I could actually see Oblivion/LoD being cutscene-only, too. I would like to visit Oblivion again, but, looking at it from the developers' perspective, most of Oblivion's environments would blend together and it would be a waste to make a full world out of it. They could always show Sora and co. finding the room and waking up Ventus, then cut to them all in Radiant Garden afterwards. Then show Aqua re-awakening the LoD in the ending scenes.

The Keyblade Graveyard will probably appear for some or all of the final battles. I’d prefer most of them take place at TWTNW, personally. TWTNW might be where we fight Maleficent or finish whatever plot they have in store with her involving the Book of Prophecies.

Echoecho6

Awards
Maleficent might not be defeated in KH3.

Do you guys really think we will get to visit The World That Never Was again? I feel like there isn't enough there anymore for us to go back again. I really want to and would love to go back but I don't really see it happening.

Awards
Maleficent might not be defeated in KH3.

Do you guys really think we will get to visit The World That Never Was again? I feel like there isn't enough there anymore for us to go back again. I really want to and would love to go back but I don't really see it happening.

Yeah, i'm on your team on this one... I don't think we will defeat Maleficent on KHIII however I do think The World That Never Was will appear in KHIII even if it's cutscene only due to the fact that Maleficent was trying to make the castle her new base in KHII

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I don't think Maleficent will be done in KH3 (I'd be surprised anyway), but I would think the Book of Prophecies plot would be resolved in KH3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back