• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The original Super Mario Bros has finally been outsold

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
damn, Wii doin it big. Nintendo is at the top when it comes to system sales, but they need to try and get a few more decent games out.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
it was bundled with the system, no surprise.

A

Azrael

S

Shadow Soldier

Well lets look at some factors here.

What game is more popular?
What game is more fun?
What game are people playing more?
What game is considered a full fledged game?

If you answered Wii Sports to any of those questions, get the fuck out of this thread you moron.

Wii Sports shouldn't even be considered a game. None of the "Wii [insert title here]" games should. It took Nintendo 20 years to finally create something that did better in sales against Mario Bros? Does that not show the powerhouse of that game?

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
I was thinking though how did it outsell Mario Bros. cause wouldn't that mean they sold more Wii's than Mario Bros.since Wii sports comes with the Wii?

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
This is just like that racing game that came with the PS3's for a year (it's name escapes me, some Motocross game)

Sony boasted about it being one of the best selling PS3 games, but it fucking came with a huge percentage of the systems they've sold already.

This is the same thing. It isn't very impressive considering the circumstances.

M

maroon6

FUCK
i fucking hate the wii its fucking stupid as fuck
fucking sardine asshole posers if i ever see the dude who made the wii ill fuck him cause hes got so much money, marry him, kill him to get his money, then take back all the wii games ever sold so this horror fuck freak fucking accidnet would be taken aback!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this is some horse fucking bull fucking mbison truckn crap fuck

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
FUCK
fucking sardine asshole posers if i ever see the dude who made the wii ill fuck him cause hes got so much money, marry him, kill him to get his money, then take back all the wii games ever sold so this horror fuck freak fucking accidnet would be taken aback!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take your butthurt elsewhere.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
This is a FUCKING outrage the shit was bundled with The Wii System

S

Shadow Soldier

FUCK

I didn't understand a single thing you just said. You must be black talking on the internet like you do in reel life dawg.

Rorschach

Yea for all those that are complaining about the bundle. Super Mario Bros. was bundled with the NES for a long time. I think it was bundled with the NES until the SNES came out.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I can't help but be amused by this. This is the generation that people that don't play video games are playing video games, albeit not real ones. I don't think there's a need to freak out. Super Mario Bros. had more than enough time to be at the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back