• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the org 13 heartless ideas.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

anima66

1. xenmas = xehanorts heartless
2 xigbar = ?
3 xalidin = tornado step
4 vexen = blizzard lord or Blue Raphsodyor defender
5 leaxeus= groundshaker
6 zexion = stealth sneak
7 saix = ?
8 axel= trickster er....the wonderland one. volcanic lord red Raphsody
9 demyx = Blue Raphsody (Radon)
10 luxord = bulky vendor
11 larxene = yellow norctune
12 marluxia = those yellow and green flower type heartless.
13 roxas = null

take your pick add more fill in the blanks whatever.

you thought this was going to be a thread about there roll in future games didnt you? silly.

Last edited:

anima66

if theres one thing i realised while writing this is: theres a pretty good chance weve killed all of the org 13 heartless and it would be really lame if there was org13 heartless since there are so many that have there abtruibtes already.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
if theres one thing i realised while writing this is: theres a pretty good chance weve killed all of the org 13 heartless and it would be really lame if there was org13 heartless since there are so many that have there abtruibtes already.

The general consensus most of us have reached.

Grey

Is this thread for what each Org. member's Heartless was, or which one they would associate with most?
I'm going to assume the former.

To me, it makes more sense that at least a few of the Organization would have Heartless that we've fought as bosses. I counted out the Heartless bosses per Organization member previously in another topic...

Well, out of all of the Heartless bosses in KH1...

Guard Armor/Opposite Armor - Traverse Town
Trickmaster - Wonderland
Parasite Cage - Monstro
Phantom - Neverland
Kurt Zisa - Agrabah
Stealth Sneak - Deep Jungle

and in KH2...
Shadow Stalker/Dark Thorn - Beast's Castle
Grim Reaper - Port Royal
Volcanic Lord - Agrabah
Blizzard Lord - Agrabah
Prison Keeper - Halloween Town

Add that to Sora's Shadow Heartless and Xehanort's Heartless, and you have 13, possibly 14 Heartless.

Note: The Storm Rider in The Land of Dragons was created from a Chinese Dragon by Xigbar, and the Groundshaker in The Pride Lands was a fusion of all of Scar's ghosts, so those two do not count. Also, I didn't count the Darkside Heartless because that Heartless just seems to be a more dangerous version of a Shadow, as opposed to a one-of-a-kind Heartless.

So, if the Guard Armor and the Opposite Armor are considered to be the same Heartless, then we have a perfect 13 Heartless.

EDIT: Although...not many of them match up. :\
Trickmaster - Luxord
Grim Reaper - Marluxia
Volcanic Lord - Axel
Blizzard Lord - Vexen

...are the only ones that really make any sense at all.

So, while I'm not saying that every Org. Member has a Heartless Boss, the four that match up (at the end of the quote) could possibly fill in as the Heartless for those Organization members, and possibly more--you matched the Stealth Sneak with Zexion, and I could also match up Kurt Zisa with Saix. As for Xion's Heartless, I'm still not sure if she has one, and something tells me it would just be a Shadow or something.

Also, Roxas's Heartless is Shadow, the Groundshaker was created by Shadow ghosts (therefore, couldn't be Lexaeus's), and for Xaldin, I could also see those orange-yellow Heartless that swarmed in the 1000's at The Land of Dragons, Pride Lands, and Hades Cup.

Last edited:

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
1. xenmas = xehanorts heartless
2 xigbar = ?
3 xalidin = tornado step
4 vexen = blizzard lord or Blue Raphsodyor defender
5 leaxeus= groundshaker
6 zexion = stealth sneak
The first six members have Pureblood Heartless. Those are Emblem Heartless', created by Xehanort.
They would have a Darkside, Invisible, Shadow, Neoshadow, and I think there's one I forgot.
7 saix = ?
8 axel= trickster er....the wonderland one. volcanic lord red Raphsody
9 demyx = Blue Raphsody (Radon)
10 luxord = the one that gives out prizes in kh2. i forget.
11 larxene = yellow norctune
12 marluxia = those yellow and green flower type heartless.
13 roxas = null
Roxas = Shadow.
The others...I don't see why not, I guess.
But people with yellow eyes seem like the people who would have Pureblood Heartless to me, so personally, I think Saïx would have a Darkside, but that's IMO so.

XIII member

Roxas' heartless would be shadow since in KH1 Sora became a heartless after he released his and Kairi's hearts for a short time.

Walla- Rayn

Do you ever think, that the Organization's Heartless are the bosses in each world? They are strong after all. They could create bosses Heartless. Why not? You see, Sora was a Heartless in CoM and he is indeed strong. And look at Xemnas' Nobody, Xehanort's Heartless... The strongest Heartless.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
If the XIII Organization are Nobodies, does that mean their Heartless are somewhere, too?
They're probably somewhere but not that great of a Heartless. Xehanort was about the only one who has a human-shaped Heartless.

Nomura Interview, Famitsu #2

Eh, well by that first part, I would guess that they weren't bosses. I'd guess they'd all be Purebloods like: Invisibles, Shadows, Neo Shadows, Darkballs, Darkside (meh, I wouldn't really lean toward that but it might not be impossible). Wouldn't really seem they would be Emblems.

slmcknett

What is the difference between a Pureblood being born and an Emblem being born (dumb question, I know)

Sparks

gone
Ok, so all of the big giant heartlesses that we fought besides the darkside were emblems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back