• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Sora couldn't have those light sabers anyway. Nomura has said Sora is a normal boy, so without the keyblade, he shouldn't be able to do anything.
But he knows he's supposed save TAV from mickey's letter, and maybe in the next game he realizes by saving them, he may never get the keyblade so he trained himself in different weapons

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Sora couldn't have those light sabers anyway. Nomura has said Sora is a normal boy, so without the keyblade, he shouldn't be able to do anything.

Right. Sora is a "normal boy". He didn't have a Keyblade when he was born yet he still connected his heart to Ven's. Sora didn't have a Keyblade before Riku summoned the Darkness to destroy DI, yet he still had that Dive into Heart.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Right. Sora is a "normal boy". He didn't have a Keyblade when he was born yet he still connected his heart to Ven's. Sora didn't have a Keyblade before Riku summoned the Darkness to destroy DI, yet he still had that Dive into Heart

Hey. The creator of the series said it himself.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Now that's not completely true.

No, he's right, he's just a normal kid without it

But what I'm saying is that he gains a new power, possibly connected to darkness or something new, like the "fading" we see in the battle

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hey. The creator of the series said it himself.

And Nomura is always right, right?

But what I'm saying is that he gains a new power, possibly connected to darkness or something new, like the "fading" we see in the battle

I don't buy him being normal. Sora has done some amazing things just at birth. He's also has a good amount of power without the Keyblade. He can still use spells and attack skills he learned without the Keyblade. His heart is still powerful.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards

I don't buy him being normal. Sora has done some amazing things just at birth. He's also has a good amount of power without the Keyblade. He can still use spells and attack skills he learned without the Keyblade. His heart is still powerful.

Maybe, now that I think about it, when sora loses the keyblade in HB, he still has access to magic and abilities

This just reinforces VT's theory though, that sora was able to gain a new power, maybe from his strong heart

Silverslide

need some more candy cane

Considering he created the series, in this case yes.

Having a strong heart =/= having supernatural powers. Heck, I bet HPO have strong hearts but you don't see them wielding light sabers n shit. If Sora is so amazing, why was he so hopeless and useless when Riku took HIS keyblade back.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

Based on the whole thing with the xBlade and MX's goals, it could be that the power deals with both light and darkness. A balance of the two. Still, if it's JUST darkness or at least tied into it, that'd explain the cloak, though it could also be to disguise himself when amongst those who did know his older self. Like perhaps he starts off going back in time to the more recent events with Roxas, Namine and Xion and then moves his way further and further back in time. That'd also be a good opportunity for the new worlds Nomura says that will apparently be in 3D. :D

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Considering he created the series, in this case yes.

Having a strong heart =/= having supernatural powers. Heck, I bet HPO have strong hearts but you don't see them wielding light sabers n shit. If Sora is so amazing, why was he so hopeless and useless when Riku took HIS keyblade back.

But look, he still had access to all of his powers, just lower physical damae without the keyblade

PowerIsNothing

Nomura's word is law miss.

Still Sora is not as powerful by himself. The Keyblade gives him a great deal of his stength, and lets not forget "My friends are my power!"

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Why shouldn't it be, magic is a big factor in the world of KH

Back to the "new powers", prehaps the fading is a new form of affinity
Light, Darkness, Nothing, Fade?

BladeofHearts18

i know this would sound way off because sora should be wielding a keyblade, but what if it was a future sora with the x-blade? i know it sounds ridiculous because sora would be wielding a keyblade. also, i haven't been to the forums in a while so can someone explain to me, has nomura stated why xemnas and ASoD do not wield keyblades? if he didn't, and someone knows, could they explain it to me? thanks. :)

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
i know this would sound way off because sora should be wielding a keyblade, but what if it was a future sora with the x-blade? i know it sounds ridiculous because sora would be wielding a keyblade. also, i haven't been to the forums in a while so can someone explain to me, has nomura stated why xemnas and ASoD do not wield keyblades? if he didn't, and someone knows, could they explain it to me? thanks. :)

Well, to weild a keyblade you need a heart, which Xemnas lacks. Roxas can use one because of ven
Ansem can't use it because he's just a scientist and his heart is weak

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Nomura's word is law miss.

Still Sora is not as powerful by himself. The Keyblade gives him a great deal of his stength, and lets not forget "My friends are my power!"

Right, so when Nomura said Namine wasn't Kairi then retconned it, we thought he was all amazing and true? Nomura has lied to us so many times and retconned it. So I take what he says as half truths.

Exactly. his friends are his power. "I don't need a Keyblade" Therefore Sora is strong enough without it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back