• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Yesh lol I nickname all of my favorite possessions

Terra isnt reall that slow though.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Okay, I'm sensing too much awesome in the MF's theme

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
terra is a good fighter and ive seen vids of players actually fighting...but like every dam LS vs Xehanort battle ives seen is guard and counter....thats no fun at all

Anyways how hard is this guy? If you have to beat the game and the VS then go back to an earlier file your gonna be at a much lower state to fight MF

Silverslide

Terra is about as fast as KH1 Sora on destiny islands. That should clear it up.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
The game seems to take all your stats and items etc from your good save file to the MF file
Another display over time?

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
MF's theme is awesome. These are my theories:
1. MF is Sora/Riku/Someone Else from the future - Let me explain, so this is a version of Sora/Riku/Whoever from WAAAY in the future, and Sora or Riku screwed something up, so Luxord's somebody, or something else sent them back to solve the problem by keeping Sora, Riku, and Kairi from ever getting a keyblade. By eliminating Ven, Terra, and Aqua. But they fail, so in 3D they try it again, causing a universe parallel to Kingdom Hearts 1 where this character come back to them with an army of Nobodies and God Knows What Else(Thats the new enemy's name). But Riku, Kairi, and Sora defeat MF and and time is reset to before MF interfered, causing it to go back to the version of Kingdom Hearts we know.
2. Xion - You say the Data AtW his in Sora, well let's say Luxord had more of a use than just being Xemnas's personal guard next to Saix. And they sent Xion back to acquire data on Aqua, Ven, and Terra. Or maybe Xemnas himself went back, to find out where Chamber of Waking is.
3. Other - Eraqus and MX's master. He succesfully transferred his heart and went for vengeance on MX but got TAV instead.

Think about it. We all know he'll be in Re: Coded's secret ending, and probably be that antagonist or otehr main character in 3D.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
El Coquí;5259123 said:
is that true? if so then im a little less scared lol

Let me tell you
It's not gonna help, MF is too much of a monster

Silverslide

MF's theme is awesome. These are my theories:
1. MF is Sora/Riku/Someone Else from the future - Let me explain, so this is a version of Sora/Riku/Whoever from WAAAY in the future, and Sora or Riku screwed something up, so Luxord's somebody, or something else sent them back to solve the problem by keeping Sora, Riku, and Kairi from ever getting a keyblade. By eliminating Ven, Terra, and Aqua. But they fail, so in 3D they try it again, causing a universe parallel to Kingdom Hearts 1 where this character come back to them with an army of Nobodies and God Knows What Else(Thats the new enemy's name). But Riku, Kairi, and Sora defeat MF and and time is reset to before MF interfered, causing it to go back to the version of Kingdom Hearts we know.
2. Xion - You say the Data AtW his in Sora, well let's say Luxord had more of a use than just being Xemnas's personal guard next to Saix. And they sent Xion back to acquire data on Aqua, Ven, and Terra. Or maybe Xemnas himself went back, to find out where Chamber of Waking is.
3. Other - Eraqus and MX's master. He succesfully transferred his heart and went for vengeance on MX but got TAV instead.

Think about it. We all know he'll be in Re: Coded's secret ending, and probably be that antagonist or otehr main character in 3D.

None of those are possible. The motive you provided for the first one is just a bunch of if's and maybes' Xion is dead, and MX created the cloak. How could his master get it? This guy is from the future, not the past.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
El Coquí;5259138 said:
yeah well id rather fight him with ven using void gear and awesome deck commands etc and at a high level then a lower level with less good items wouldnt you

lol, I tend to exaggerate things sometimes, you're right

Plus, you get to go the rest of the game with void gear and no name after you mean! talk about cake walk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back