• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

David Boreanaz or Doug Erholtz?

• David Boreanaz (KH1)

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Doug Erholtz (Everything Else)

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Re: VA Discussion Thread

Damn, that sucks. Once I heard the supposed rumor this morning, I thought Christopher Lloyd was a great candidate for MX. =C

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

I suppose there could be hope yet (highly unlikely though XD) I mean, after all, he DID particpate in a fake trailer not too long ago (the horror spoof of Willy Wonka, "Gobstopper" XD)

kwkatz09

well, you might consider it a spoiler, and i don't wanna ruin it for you. here I'll give you the first letter of his first name "H" lol

Ok thanks for the hint. I can't wait for BBS to come out! :)

codemaster

Awards

Any new confirmed VAs lately? Too bad Doc wasn't confirmed. Also, some one ask the voice of Vexen. I'm not sure he confirmed yet.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards

Any new confirmed VAs lately? Too bad Doc wasn't confirmed. Also, some one ask the voice of Vexen. I'm not sure he confirmed yet.

Derek Stephen Prince (Even's VA) is already up on the list though he won't confirm himself if he's playing him or not though his little response about it kind of confirms that he is.

Darkness_Girl

Kiefer Sutherland is in his 40 maybe 50 and you are saying that he is young for Eraqus WOW

Chaos_Riku

I could almsot see Steve Blum as Master Eraqus. He does that growl really well, and can sound older easily.

Wouldn't it be a fun thing if Epcar voiced Eraqus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back