• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

David Boreanaz or Doug Erholtz?

• David Boreanaz (KH1)

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Doug Erholtz (Everything Else)

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

8shortfuse

Re: VA Discussion Thread

Should we assume Terra and Aqua will be "big names"? Maybe Vanitas might be too, dunno about Master Erauqs though

We already pretty much know who's voicing Vantias, but as for the other two, Idk. they could be big names. I really don't care as long as they're good. lol, they could take a dude right off the street at random and have him play Terra, and if he does a good job I'm perfectly happy.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards

i wouldn't recomend conntacting christopher loyld just get a scrren cap of epcar saying ge's in the game

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

I don't really care who voice acts each character, all I want is some BBS now lol.

kwkatz09

I don't really care who voice acts each character, all I want is some BBS now lol.

I care whose voicing them. I will flip if someone like Miley Cyrus voices Aqua or JYB voices Terra. (JYB voices like everyone.) But I would get used to it. But yes must have BBS action now!!!!!

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

Thank you everyone above my post for agreeing with me, The gameplay looks so fun, and just thinking about controling aqua and watching her boobs shake up and down while you fight is a turn on

Roronoa Zoro

Always on the lookout for aliens
Don't really see why you should care but I might b

Darkness_Girl

I thank Steven Strait should do Vanitas

Steven Strait is that guy from the movies Undiscovered, The Covenant and Sky High.

kwkatz09

he'd be good, but we're pretty sure we know who's playing vanitas...not 100% sure, but still pretty sure.

Who would that be? I've been avoiding spoilers with BBS so if it's too major of a spoiler you don't have to tell me.

sonickenshin

Awards

We have a deconfirmation.

Originally Posted by Firechakram
So Christopher Lloyd is voicing a character in BBS? Who told you that? Richard Epcar?

Fozzie: haha noooo Kyle asked if we were going back in time in BBS... I just told him that yes, the deloreon will pick us up and take us back to a time where the org. members where kids. ((Back to the Future reference)) X-D Sorry for the confusion!!

Link for proof: KH Union: Episode 7 - Page 2 - Gaming Union Forums - Online Video Game Discussion

Flargh.

DarMar106

Looking at the Japanese va for Vanitas our theories could be sound but we stll have to wait and see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back