• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

David Boreanaz or Doug Erholtz?

• David Boreanaz (KH1)

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Doug Erholtz (Everything Else)

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

YUPPP

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread

Awww man. I had a moment of remembering. Isn't Richard Epcar the obvious person to be Terra considering he was Xehanort the Apprentice and Rikunort? Ugh...I want Hamill...But if he is Eraqus, so be it.

Epcar will be

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Anyway, Epcar's voice wouldn't fit Terra at all.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

Epcar will be

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Anyway, Epcar's voice wouldn't fit Terra at all.

Actually, that role in the spoilers was confirmed to be Epcar's role a while ago. Back in March I think. ^_^

This is shaping up to be the best KH Dub cast yet (on paper at least) Even better than KH1.

YUPPP

Actually, that role in the spoilers was confirmed to be Epcar's role a while ago. Back in March I think. ^_^

This is shaping up to be the best KH Dub cast yet (on paper at least) Even better than KH1.

Oh really? Well sweet!

I agree the cast is good. Lets hope they do well in the game though.

Theart

Awards

Just had a thought; what if James Woods was voicing Eraqus? Why name him specifically when the character in the series he's known for isn't a main character? I'm thinking Woods might be voicing Eraqus...

YUPPP

Just had a thought; what if James Woods was voicing Eraqus? Why name him specifically when the character in the series he's known for isn't a main character? I'm thinking Woods might be voicing Eraqus...

I thought Woods was listed because is the most well known actor in the game. Could be wrong though.

@MeggieKeyblader: Yes.

Theart

Awards

He does. But what I'm saying is, why name James Woods in the list of voices when it's pretty much certain that all of the other VAs in the list are TAV and MX if he's only voicing Hades?

MeggieKeyblader

I thought Woods was listed because is the most well known actor in the game. Could be wrong though.

That's what I'm thinking, because I can't really see him playing Eraqus or Terra, and besides them and MX there aren't really any other main characters that need VA's. But Nimoy's equally as well-known..

He does. But what I'm saying is, why name James Woods in the list of voices when it's pretty much certain that all of the other VAs in the list are TAV and MX if he's only voicing Hades?

Maybe they just listed the most famous voice actors in the game? Since Jesse McCartney is listed as well, even though we know he's playing Ven.

Theart

Awards

That's what I'm thinking, because I can't really see him playing Eraqus or Terra, and besides them and MX there aren't really any other main characters that need VA's. But Nimoy's equally as well-known..

Don't forget Mark Hamill either. He's got a name in the biz as well.

YUPPP

You could be right. If they did put Woods on the list for being famous thats retarded. It's not like people get the game just because celebrities are in it. But I don't think he would fit Eraqus.

Maybe they just listed the most famous voice actors in the game? Since Jesse McCartney is listed as well, even though we know he's playing Ven.

Willa Holland isn't very famous (at least to my knowledge).

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

Only thing about Nimoy is, I didn't think that the KH series had that kind of pull. I mean, I just didn't imagine he'd be in a KH game.

Soon the KH series will have even bigger voice actors in the future.

Terrence C. Carson(Kratos) for Adult Riku xD

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Looking at the list of VAs for the game is making me excited. I wasn't expecting all these big name actors to be involved.

αsiя

space coke

Am I the only one who saw the list and thought "meh" to it. Aqua's VA is alright. I don't like Star Trek, so I don't give a damn about Nimoy (plus he sounded horrible compared to MX's JP, but in that one line of course). Having Hamill is pretty cool though.

Theart

Awards

This is probably the greatest casting in the KH series yet. But I'll save my judgement until the game is out, and we have the whole performances. Though it'll be easier to get an idea of everyone's performances once a longer trailer comes out (E3 can't get here soon enough!)

YUPPP

αsiя;5046918 said:
Am I the only one who saw the list and thought "meh" to it. Aqua's VA is alright. I don't like Star Trek, so I don't give a damn about Nimoy (plus he sounded horrible compared to MX's JP, but in that one line of course). Having Hamill is pretty cool though.

I think Aqua's VA will be good. I like her voice. I'm not a Star Trek fan so Nemoy is meh for me. But Mark Hamil is amazing. Liker Virgil said, it's probably the best cast on paper. I do agree about Nemoy's line in the trailer. It made me cringe.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Well, I think Disney is finally going back to popular name actors to voice characters in KH again. They had been using more of a mix of actors and voice actors in KH2 and Re:CoM, but KH1 was full of popular actors and Disney actors from their shows and films.

Nimoy and Hamill being on the list just makes KH more...bankable. It can attract a lot of people who normally wouldn't play the game, but because now it has people they like in it, they will be interested.

At least this is how I think about it.

αsiя

space coke

Well, I think Disney is finally going back to popular name actors to voice characters in KH again. They had been using more of a mix of actors and voice actors in KH2 and Re:CoM, but KH1 was full of popular actors and Disney actors from their shows and films.

Nimoy and Hamill being on the list just makes KH more...bankable. It can attract a lot of people who normally wouldn't play the game, but because now it has people they like in it, they will be interested.

At least this is how I think about it.

Only that most Nimoy and Hamill fans are in their 40's-60's, so I don't think they'll be picking up BBS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back