• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

David Boreanaz or Doug Erholtz?

• David Boreanaz (KH1)

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Doug Erholtz (Everything Else)

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread

Originally Posted by Reconnection
How much do you want to bet that Disney will have Miley Cyrus or Demi Lovato voice Aqua? >.<

I'd like to think that even they're smart enough to know that none of their teen stars' voices fit a character like Aqua.

A

Azrael

I'm just amazed that it's barely a little more than a month and still no trailer is released......

Pestilence

Awards

I'm just amazed that it's barely a little more than a month and still no trailer is released......
Remember there isn't official release date yet. Its starting to seem that they will promote BBS in E3 with trailer wich is held early june. After that maybe a month of marketing and release in july. Just speculating.

Saltycakes

I'd like to think that even they're smart enough to know that none of their teen stars' voices fit a character like Aqua.

your right! I hope they get some bigger star to voice her but I don't know whos voice could possibly fit Aqua, she so unique, ya know?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

your right! I hope they get some bigger star to voice her but I don't know whos voice could possibly fit Aqua, she so unique, ya know?

Or maybe someone who isn't a big star but can do the job right?

A

Azrael

You know if HJo doesn't do Van, Bosch could do it.

[youtube]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eqYJVlDin_A&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eqYJVlDin_A&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

αsiя

space coke

[youtube]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eqYJVlDin_A&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eqYJVlDin_A&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Sorry, but we only accept famous people.

A

Azrael

αsiя;5021777 said:
Sorry, but we only accept famous people.

Depends who you consider famous there bro

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

That sounded epic...

one Q though...whose Bosch?

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

Johnny Yong Bosch, the voice actor of Ichigo Kurosaki in Bleach, LeLouch in Code Geass and played Adam in the Mighty, Morphin' Power Rangers.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Well he sounded awazing there. Props to him

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

Well he sounded awazing there. Props to him

That wasn't Bosch. It was a Bosch impersonator (I think. It's a little different than Bosch, but it's done in his way of voicing)

Millenious

Another thread posted that Luke Manriquez is playing young sora though it is imdb. however it is really the first name we got for young Sora and Maybe we should look into it

Chris211

The Vanitas laugh is badass.

Sempied

Another thread posted that Luke Manriquez is playing young sora though it is imdb. however it is really the first name we got for young Sora and Maybe we should look into it
As much as I enjoy the VA, I also know it's imdb....Which is just about as credible as wikipedia.

The only last "credible" VA news we had was that Troy Baker isn't Terra, while on the side of no one talking action for Jennifer Hale.

Millenious

As much as I enjoy the VA, I also know it's imdb....Which is just about as credible as wikipedia.

The only last "credible" VA news we had was that Troy Baker isn't Terra, while on the side of no one talking action for Jennifer Hale.

well im just saying it was an odd thing to show up as a consideration seeing as there was no prior speculation on him. I figure it at least passes time till real confirmations come out

YUPPP

I tried contacting Hale but she had no Facebook or E-mail. 99.99% sure she will be Cinderella in BBS seeing as how she is the current voice for Cinderella.

Millenious

think its possible disney or square might divulge info if we contact them directly rather than VA's?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Originally Posted by Millenious
think its possible disney or square might divulge info if we contact them directly rather than VA's?

That's more like taking a step backwards. We'll probably just get an automated email response saying how they can't reveal any information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back