• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

David Boreanaz or Doug Erholtz?

• David Boreanaz (KH1)

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Doug Erholtz (Everything Else)

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread

Does anyone know who is voicing 15 year old Kairi?
Because I believe someone asked Allison Stoner on her Twitter account if she is voicing Kairi in Kingdom Hearts birth by sleep and she said "I should"
I'm thinking, if that was recently, then she isn't voicing her because I heard Voice recording was finished in March.

So Hayden could come back and reprise her role as Kairi?

I thought the question was if she was going to voice in BBS at all. I don't know... we may not find out until the game's release to be honest. But it wouldn't matter since 15 year old Kairi literally only has 1 line.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine

Does anyone know who is voicing 15 year old Kairi?
Because I believe someone asked Allison Stoner on her Twitter account if she is voicing Kairi in Kingdom Hearts birth by sleep and she said "I should"
I'm thinking, if that was recently, then she isn't voicing her because I heard Voice recording was finished in March.

So Hayden could come back and reprise her role as Kairi?

Hmm...would she be willing to come back for such a small part? I guess it's possible though, especially if Stoner isn't doing it.

sonickenshin

Awards

Hmm...would she be willing to come back for such a small part? I guess it's possible though, especially if Stoner isn't doing it.
To be honest, I don't see anything that's holding her back from doing it, unlike Christopher Lee.

But...as for my opinion, I'll reserve it until I hear more.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards

I thought the question was if she was going to voice in BBS at all. I don't know... we may not find out until the game's release to be honest. But it wouldn't matter since 15 year old Kairi literally only has 1 line.

I think she said yes when asked about voicing Xion in her Bbs cameo and then when asked about Kairi she said "I should" so I'm just wondering if anyone else thinks that was odd. If voice recording was finished in March and this was asked after March then mabey she didn't voice Kairi. Then again..it's only one line. Hopefully Hayden will take back her role as Kairi for future titles.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com

I think she said yes when asked about voicing Xion in her Bbs cameo and then when asked about Kairi she said "I should" so I'm just wondering if anyone else thinks that was odd. If voice recording was finished in March and this was asked after March then mabey she didn't voice Kairi. Then again..it's only one line. Hopefully Hayden will take back her role as Kairi for future titles.

Or maybe there was something in her contract that stated what she could and couldn't reveal about the game.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Or maybe there was something in her contract that stated what she could and couldn't reveal about the game.

Yeah but "I should" wouldn't really be an answer saying "I can't say anything"
Plus she was asked via email right? She could've easily ignored the email if it meant risking a contract saying she couldn't reveal something in the game :/

Locksmith13

When is there supposed to be a new trailer coming out, I think there were several different Japanese ones so some English ones have to come out soon

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com

Yeah but "I should" wouldn't really be an answer saying "I can't say anything"
Plus she was asked via email right? She could've easily ignored the email if it meant risking a contract saying she couldn't reveal something in the game :/

I thought it was on Twitter. Well, she could've just ignored that too...

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

When is there supposed to be a new trailer coming out, I think there were several different Japanese ones so some English ones have to come out soon

We're apparently getting 2 trailers and then a "Release" trailer. The next trailer should be at this "Gamescon" or whatever it's called. I think it's a gaming event but I don't know when that is.

Last edited:

Pestilence

Awards

We're apparently getting 2 trailers and then a "Release" trailer. The next trailer should be at this "Gamescon" or whatever it's called. I think it's a gaming event but I don't know when that is.

Its in mid august, about 3 weeks before BBS release.

Locksmith13

This was probably already posted but imdb has now completely removed the spot for terra's voice actor so it most likely wasn't the last guy that was posted on it

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

This was probably already posted but imdb has now completely removed the spot for terra's voice actor so it most likely wasn't the last guy that was posted on it

Just adds to the proof that IMDB fails.

By the way, random question. But does anyone think they'll do voice interviews on BBS like they did with KH2?
[video=youtube;n5M0xd4DLd4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5M0xd4DLd4&feature=related[/video]

Last edited:

Allister Rose

French Lover

well maybe, i'm not too interested onto listening what the Va's have to say. they're don't always know everythingt that's going on

Sempied

Just adds to the proof that IMDB fails.

By the way, random question. But does anyone think they'll do voice interviews on BBS like they did with KH2?
[video=youtube;n5M0xd4DLd4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5M0xd4DLd4&feature=related[/video]
I'd like to hope so. BBS is as big as KH2, unlike Days, and Re:Coded. I'd be very interested in a Willa Holland (Mainly just hear of her thoughts of her first time voice acting), and Lenard Nimoy Interview as well.

Allister Rose

French Lover

well i'm not to big of a fan of willa holland as VA (obviously) but i would like to listen into it just to hear her struggle.

Sempied

well i'm not to big of a fan of willa holland as VA (obviously) but i would like to listen into it just to hear her struggle.
I'd just like to hear to know how she got it. With all the critcism questions arising i'd love to hear her reactions, and how she handled the recording sessions as well.

I'd also like see Van's VA interview simply for the pleasure of what his thoughts are on the character, and the switch from one to the other.

Allister Rose

French Lover

I'd just like to hear to know how she got it. With all the critcism questions arising i'd love to hear her reactions, and how she handled the recording sessions as well.

I'd also like see Van's VA interview simply for the pleasure of what his thoughts are on the character, and the switch from one to the other.

That is also something i would like to hear that too. Vanitas's VA....hmm...well i guess he's good too. I would like to know if he had any problem s to. even thoguh he sounds good i question how the laugh will sound like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back