• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

David Boreanaz or Doug Erholtz?

• David Boreanaz (KH1)

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Doug Erholtz (Everything Else)

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! SOMEONE ELSE WHO LIKES RAIN :D
Traskix LOVES Rain and now I love him after I searched one of his videos. HE WAS SO AWKWARD AND ADORABLE UP THERE GETTING HIS AWARD OMG. LOL I was so excited that he won and my Mom was like "WTF IS GOING ON. WHO IS THIS GUY?!".

BUT YAY RAIN.

YES! RAIN is amazing! I love him! And I have a feeling he had no idea he was going to win but he was so awesome anyways! :D :D :D

My mom looked at me like I was crazy. Mothers just don't understand the awesomeness of RAIN.

Keyblade-War

Artist
Awards
Website
www.Codeleakers.com

Thats that guy that played in Ninja assassin lol i turned that movie off in like the first 15 minutes it was dumb as hell.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member

Thats that guy that played in Ninja assassin lol i turned that movie off in like the first 15 minutes it was dumb as hell.

HDU!
I haven't even seen that movie but his singing talent and his hotness are undenyable!
/Kpop fangirl

Anyways, am I the only one here who wants Mark Hamill to be Eraqus? He would be so good as him :,(

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I haven't seen that movie and don't really intend to. I just love RAIN for how sexy he is and his singing! I love his music! Mmmm...Sexy Korean boy singing. -goes to blast all her Kpop songs of RAIN's-

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member

Spoiler Spoiler Show

AHEM. I SHALL STOP BEFORE I GO COMPLETELY OFF TOPIC.

So... Yeah. Eraqus!Hamill anyone?

YUPPP

I would want Hamill!Terra or Hamill!Eraqus I'm just happy Hamill is in it.

But I would rather have Hamill!Master Xehanort.

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I would want Hamill/Terra or Hamill/Eraqus I'm just happy Hamill is in it.

But I would rather have Hamill/Master Xehanort.

Did you just make slash pairings? o_o

EDIT: I'm totally joking btw.

But I like MX!Nimoy.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

AHEM. I SHALL STOP BEFORE I GO COMPLETELY OFF TOPIC.

I like Terra!Hamill but if it ends up being Eraqus!Hamill, I'll be okay.

-saves RAIN.gif in a heartbeat-

Last edited:

sonickenshin

Awards

Wouldn't be bad. It'd be pretty epic. But, I just find Terra!Hamill a little more interesting in terms of casting, since it's so different and I want to see where it goes. But, yeah, I'm totally for it if he's Eraqus.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member

OMFG RAIN. You win so hard.

No, not me. Not too fond of Eraqus!Hamill. I'm perfectly happy with Terra!Hamill, kthx.

LOL I WISH I COULD TURN THIS INTO A RAIN/KPOP PICSPAM POST BUT THIS ISN'T LJ :,(

B.. Bu.. But, Ozai + Hamill = Eraqus. After knowing he did Ozai, he immediately made a perfect Eraqus to me.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com

I'm a terrible Rain fangirl. I hate the MTV movie awards, thus never watch them, and I had absolutely no idea he was even nominated. So when you guys said something I looked it up on Youtube. I don't remember the last time I squee'd that loud.

Nuuuuu - I'm all for Terra!Hamill.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member

I'm a terrible Rain fangirl. I hate the MTV movie awards, thus never watch them, and I had absolutely no idea he was even nominated. So when you guys said something I looked it up on Youtube. I don't remember the last time I squee'd that loud.

Nuuuuu - I'm all for Terra!Hamill.

LOL I SHOULD'VE DONE THAT.
I sat and watched it for an hour so I could see him. I have never seen such a crappy award show in my life. They should've just called it the Twilight Awards and called it a day :/
Although, it was amusing when someone missed a censor because you know someone is going to call MTV and say "THIS HAS SOILED MY CHILDS INNOCENT EARS!!!1!1!". I wasn't expecting his english to be so good, he sounded like he was American for a second there.

And to be relevant to the thread,
Eraqus!Hamill FTW.

Ikkin

Bronze Member

B.. Bu.. But, Ozai + Hamill = Eraqus. After knowing he did Ozai, he immediately made a perfect Eraqus to me.

This, so much. XD He's totally got that "martial arts master" feel down, without sounding like a stereotype. All you need to do is take the evil out of Ozai's voice. XD

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com

LOL I SHOULD'VE DONE THAT.
I sat and watched it for an hour so I could see him. I have never seen such a crappy award show in my life. They should've just called it the Twilight Awards and called it a day :/
Although, it was amusing when someone missed a censor because you know someone is going to call MTV and say "THIS HAS SOILED MY CHILDS INNOCENT EARS!!!1!1!". I wasn't expecting his english to be so good, he sounded like he was American for a second there.

And to be relevant to the thread,
Eraqus!Hamill FTW.

Rain's improved a lot with his English since Speed Racer. :D

Meeeh, still Terra!Hamill.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ

Eraqus=Hamill hmmmm...no idea. XDDD Could be possible...but Terra=Hamill sounds better imo but time will tell but I'm not sure to be honest. I'll just say a "IDK maybe" right now. I know that sounds lame but that's all I can say for now. I don't really have too much of an opinion on Mark Hamill or anything about going in specific (if that makes any sense).

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards

You know I really don't care who Hamill plays but I think I would like him as Eraqus better than Terra. I'm saying that because I think he would make a better performance voicing Eraqus than he would trying to perform Terra.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

I've read your countless Youtube comments saying he does and claiming it as actual proof

Way to contradict yourself retard.

That wasn't a contradiction, I said it sounds SIMILAIR. I NEVER said it sounded EXACTLY. When I said "And yes, he does" I meant "yes he does sound similar" not EXACTLY.
So I'm sorry if you read my comments wrong (many people apparently go blind when they read my comments/posts) but it doesn't make me a retard -_-

YUPPP

After watching the gameplay vid countless times I don't think Mark Hamill is Terra. I wish he was so bad though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back