• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

David Boreanaz or Doug Erholtz?

• David Boreanaz (KH1)

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Doug Erholtz (Everything Else)

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread

So yah, me and my bff were texting each other earlier and she was like, "You know what? If Terra could sing, he'd sound like David Bowie in Labyrinth."

I want Bale too. >3 Clothes are entirely optional.

OMFG INORITE? IT WILL BE MOAR EPIC THAN ORGANIZATION XIII FANDOM CRACK. And you talk about some hardcore lulz, I mean damn...

Most agreed on Bale. And he comes with the clothes, it's easy enough to get him to take them off. o3o

I still dont think MX is being voiced by Leonard Nimoy. It sounds too much like an impression of him rather than the real deal.

As for Terra, after hearing Hammil's voice and seeing him in 21st century interview footage for Star Wars, It's not impossible. Christian Bale is also good cuz, in addition to Howl, he was Thomas in Pocahontas.

;:| (Can you tell that is supposed to be Spock's eyebrow lift?)

That first statement is illogical.

Everybody here knows he was Thomas. I think because I trolled it in the Future World thread a day before any Bale speculation came up, they know it there too.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member

Most agreed on Bale. And he comes with the clothes, it's easy enough to get him to take them off. o3o

(lol idr why the hell I have this gif)

Did you like my picspam :3 ?

And has anyone heard anything else about the VAs as of late?

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member

Because that gif is love and lulz. AND PICSPAM...IS....AMAZING! I LOVED IT! TY TY TY! ♥ ♥ ♥

Spoiler Spoiler Show

You're welcome :D
I'm always up for sending picspams of smexy Korean men.

To make this relevent to the thread, I still want Terra!Bale and Eraqus!Hamill. It would be fab even though it's not going to happen :,(

Ikkin

Bronze Member

I think it should be noted that when Kingdom Hearts II was announced James Woods (Hades), Zach Braff (Chicken mothafiretrucking Little) and Ming Na (Mulan) were in earlier press releases while only playing their smaller Disney roles and interestingly Christopher Lee; who is arguably one of the most famous people to touch the franchise, was missing from initial announcements.

I think this is reason enough to suggest that the list is made of people they want the press to know are in the game, rather than a main cast list. XD

As for the list's order, I suspect it's got nothing to do with the character order. Sure, Hamill's name comes first, right before Aqua's VA and Ven's VA's names. But, that's just simple alphabetical order - Hamill comes before Holland comes before Mccartney comes before Nimoy comes before Woods. =P

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

I think this is reason enough to suggest that the list is made of people they want the press to know are in the game, rather than a main cast list. XD

As for the list's order, I suspect it's got nothing to do with the character order. Sure, Hamill's name comes first, right before Aqua's VA and Ven's VA's names. But, that's just simple alphabetical order - Hamill comes before Holland comes before Mccartney comes before Nimoy comes before Woods. =P

But Willa Holland isn't even that famous. To me, famous would be atleast as famous as Luke Skywalker (lols Mark Hamill). Again I never heard of Gossip girl, my sister never heard of Gossip girl, her friends never heard of gossip girl (and they watch a bunch of chick flicks) but if I ask someone who James Wood, Mark Hamill etc. is, they would answer. So I doubt it's the whole "Cause they're famous" thing.

Also even if by some dumb luck I'm wrong and Hamill isn't Terra then it certainly isn't Christain Bale. If what you're saying is correct about the "Cause they're famous" list, there's no way Square Enix wouldn't say they have Batman as Terra.

Sea_Salt

But Willa Holland isn't even that famous. To me, famous would be atleast as famous as Luke Skywalker (lols Mark Hamill). Again I never heard of Gossip girl, my sister never heard of Gossip girl, her friends never heard of gossip girl (and they watch a bunch of chick flicks) but if I ask someone who James Wood, Mark Hamill etc. is, they would answer. So I doubt it's the whole "Cause they're famous" thing.

Also even if by some dumb luck I'm wrong and Hamill isn't Terra then it certainly isn't Christain Bale. If what you're saying is correct about the "Cause they're famous" list, there's no way Square Enix wouldn't say they have Batman as Terra.

But who you judge to be famous is a matter of opinion. I, personally, do not know who James Wood is, but I don't say he isn't famous. So, it really isn't any justification to say who's playing who based on who's on the list. Like previously stated, they state people in the news release to gain attention to a wide varity of people.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com

Spoiler Spoiler Show

To make this relevent to the thread, I still want Terra!Bale and Eraqus!Hamill. It would be fab even though it's not going to happen :,(

Did I mention that I fooking love you all for the picspam? Cuz I do. Like, dis much. :holds arms out really wide:

Seriously guys, I don't even know why we're debating on this. Terra!Bale is just for the lulz (or at least it is on my end - I just think it'd be funny as hell for him to have a father-son-esque relationship with the Joker). Christian isn't even on the cast list. I'm pretty sure that if they'd somehow managed to get Christian Bale to play Terra, they would have put him in the cast list way up there with Nimoy. I think it'd make Terra that much sexier if Bale was doing his voice, sure, but I'm still all for Terra!Hamill.

Unless Squeenix is just screwing with us again and keeping us in the dark because they're sick, twisted individuals who love to see us debate crap like this. And I'm not surprised if this is the case.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Did I mention that I fooking love you all for the picspam? Cuz I do. Like, dis much. :holds arms out really wide:

Seriously guys, I don't even know why we're debating on this. Terra!Bale is just for the lulz (or at least it is on my end - I just think it'd be funny as hell for him to have a father-son-esque relationship with the Joker). Christian isn't even on the cast list. I'm pretty sure that if they'd somehow managed to get Christian Bale to play Terra, they would have put him in the cast list way up there with Nimoy. I think it'd make Terra that much sexier if Bale was doing his voice, sure, but I'm still all for Terra!Hamill.

Unless Squeenix is just screwing with us again and keeping us in the dark because they're sick, twisted individuals who love to see us debate crap like this. And I'm not surprised if this is the case.

Because some people are actually serious about the Bale/Terra theory (not just on this website by the way).

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member

Because some people are actually serious about the Bale/Terra theory (not just on this website by the way).

Aww, you're just mad about the epicness that would've been Terra!Bale and Eraqus!Hamill together ;)

Really? WELL I LAHV YOU TO INFINITY AND BEYOND! For your love of Terra!Bale and Rain.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I am in agreement with you. The lulz to be-had are priceless.

I didn't know that the lamers on IGN, GameSpot, and Kotaku were slash fans. Another great crack pairing. ;D Yes I'm going to call you out on those little / every time.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

There is always dreams, right?

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Aww, you're just mad about the epicness that would've been Terra!Bale and Eraqus!Hamill together ;)

Really? WELL I LAHV YOU TO INFINITY AND BEYOND! For your love of Terra!Bale and Rain.

Um... no. Christain Bale was terrible as Batman so I don't sense any epicness at all. And face it... There's faaaaaaar more evidence stating that Hamill is Terra than him being Eraqus or Bale being Terra. It just doesn't add up at all. It may be an ironic twist having the Joker as Eraqus and Batman as Terra... but then again so is having Spock as Xehanort and Luke Skywalker as Terra.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Um... no. Christain Bale was terrible as Batman so I don't sense any epicness at all. And face it... There's faaaaaaar more evidence stating that Hamill is Terra than him being Eraqus or Bale being Terra. It just doesn't add up at all. It may be an ironic twist having the Joker as Eraqus and Batman as Terra... but then again so is having Spock as Xehanort and Luke Skywalker as Terra.

Anyway it goes, we'll get something pretty epic on the scale of crack jokes so it is all good.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member

T_T
Is that so? Was he not epic in American Psycho? Was he not epic in Newsies? WAS HE NOT EPIC AS HOWL? I am dissapointed in you skyfoxx (I know he's not going to be Terra but don't doubt the mans epicness as a role).
Where is this evidence you speak of, about Hamill totally being Terra besides the order of a listing and a "HYAHHHHHH"? You can't say anything for sure about him being Terra until confirmation.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

T_T
Is that so? Was he not epic in American Psycho? Was he not epic in Newsies? WAS HE NOT EPIC AS HOWL? I am dissapointed in you skyfoxx (I know he's not going to be Terra but don't doubt the mans epicness as a role).
Where is this evidence you speak of, about Hamill totally being Terra besides the order of a listing and a "HYAHHHHHH"? You can't say anything for sure about him being Terra until confirmation.

Never heard of any of the movies you just listed. Only saw him in Batman and he was AWFUL in that role.

The evidence is those 2 as well as the fact that if Hamill wasn't Terra then it means they wouldn't have listed Terra's VA which I know isn't the case. But even if you consider the evidence "lame" it's still more evidence than Christain Bale.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member

Never heard of any of the movies you just listed. Only saw him in Batman and he was AWFUL in that role.

You can't judge how he acts based on one role, that's the same as me saying "OMG HAMILL IS THE WORST ACTOR EBAR" when i've only heard him on the Star Wars Christmas special or something.
Christian Bale has been in a ton of great movies, Esp. Howl's Moving Castle where he did VAing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back