• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The New Organization

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
hey hey, woah there AJ. im sorry. i didnt mean no offence. i was just sayin cuz i thought you should maybe save the future ones you know. just in case somethin bad happens again.
you do it how you want man, no worries we'll still be waitin and readin.

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
Hey sorry about that. I over reacted. Anyway I have a play tryout coming up so I have to study. Once I tryout I shall work more on ch 8 and retype ch.7 in case people haven't read it yet

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
ohh a play tryout eh? dont worry man you'll get the part. break a leg.

Athel

Machinist
sorry, AJ. the play must make it kinda stressful. i shall wait patiently for the re-type of ch. 7 and ch. 8

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
ch.7 was up but it was lost due to the site error. So here is ch.7 again. Enjoy and comment ok ^_^

Phestx, Arodax, and Xanok appeared in a cluttered room. Books covered in dust were scattered on the table and the floor. Broken sculptures of some kind were also on the floor. Diagrams and charts hung on the wall. A large picture was on the floor leaning up against the wall. Arodax took an interest in the picture as Phestx and Xanok examined the charts.

"Why did we have to land in such a dump?" asked Xanok. Arodax ignored him and continued to gaze at the portrait.

"We can't always land in a grand mansion Xanok. Besides these charts are intriguing." stated Phestx.

"They would be easier to understand if they didn't use so many scientific words."

"I will agree with you there Xanok. Although I am able to interpret the basic principles." Phestx saw Arodax staring at a picture of some man. She walked over to Arodax. "Do you like who you see?" Arodax's gaze shifted to Phestx.

"Not at all. I just have a feeling that I am connected to him somehow." Phestx examined the portrait for a few moments. She then nodded.

"It is strange. I also feel a tie to this man." Both Arodax and Phestx were interrupted by Xanok.

"Can we leave now? Standing here doing nothing is boring." Phestx and Arodax eyed each other and both nodded their head.

"Very well. We are leaving." Arodax and Phestx left the room with Xanok standing there. Xanok clenched his fist and glared at the door the others exited.

"Hey Arodax! Next! Time! Speak! Louder! Then! A whisper!" He growled as he slammed the door behind him and caught up with his associates.

Meanwhile, someone in Radiant garden was having a bad day. This man was pitching a fit from within a hut. Anyone that traveled past the hut, could easily hear the rage of the man's voice. The inside of the hut was cozy. There was a fireplace against the back wall. A circular table occupied the center. On the left side of the hut was a bed. Scattered on and around the bed were multiple books. On a podium near the bed lay a special book called "The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh and Friends." In the right corner was a device that controlled the world's security system.

There were two men inside the hut. One was an old wizard named Merlin. He wore a blue robe, blue shoes, and a long blue hat. He wore small spectacles over his brown eyes and had a long white beard that grew past his waist. If needed, then he would wield a long brown wand. The other man in the room was also an older man.

"Oww. Why did you hit me? Sigh. Alright. Have it your way."

The other man in the room in the room was in his early thirties. He wore black black shoes, blue pants, a tan cumber bun, and a white t-shirt. He had spiked blonde hair and blue eyes. On his head he wore goggles. The man known as Cid kicked the security system.

"I don't think that kicking the machine will make it work Cid."

"It usually helps to fix the other contraptions. I just don't get it. This hunk of junk isn't that old and it is already giving us problems. Say Merlin. Why don't you use your magic to repair the security system."

"I am sorry Cid, but my magic wouldn't work on technology such as this."

"That figures. Looks like I have to do things the hard way." Cid walked over to a toolbox and searched for the necessary tools needed to fix the system.

Over in the marketplace, three friends were watching for any signs of danger. One was a tall young man. He wore a white shirt, black pants, black shoes, black gloves, and a short black jacket. He had shoulder length brown hair, blue eyes, and a scar on his face that went diagonally between his eyes. Leon was scanning the area for signs of danger.

"So far everything is calm. No signs of trouble."

"You worry too much Leon. Nothing bad is going to happen."

Yuffie was the youngest and most cheerful of the three. She wore gray knee high boots, black knee pads, brown short shorts, black sleeveless shirt, and a black headband. She had brown eyes and short black hair.

"Appearances can be deceiving Yuffie." said Aerith.

Aerith was the wisest of the trio. She wore brown brown boots, a long pink and white skirt, and a white and light red buttoned down sleeveless top. She had green eyes and shoulder length brown hair.

"Tell me again guys why why we have to guard this area." said Yuffie.

"You know as well as we do Yuffie that until Cid fixes the security system, the town is defenseless." Leon told Yuffie. Yuffie sighed and kicked a pebble.

"I know that Leon, but nothing has happened since Sora kicked Organization XIII's butts."

"It was nice of King Mickey to inform us that Sora and his friends brought peace back to all of the worlds." said Aerith.

"Sora and his friends are indeed strong in body and heart." stated Leon.

Phestx, Xanok, and Arodax had finally managed to make their way out of the maze like castle. They all were now staring coldly at the castle.

"Remind me later to to return to this castle so that I can destroy it." stated Xanok. A smirk came to Phestx's face.

"You can count on it Xanok. I wouldn't mind mind tearing down this place myself." she said.

"Agreed." added Arodax. The trio turned and silently made their way to the marketplace. Yet they were unaware of a figure that was trailing them. His garb was identical as those that he followed. The only differences were this individual preferred to keep his hood up at the moment concealing his face. Also the left sleeve of the coat was missing and the man's arm was heavily bandaged.

I wonder where they are headed? The man surveyed the area. Odds are it will be a bit more fun if I continue to follow them. Especially since our outfits are identical. He then headed off in the direction that the others took.

In another area of Radiant garden was a tall middle aged man. He stood in the area where an epic battle between Cloud and Sephiroth took place. At the moment the person was surveying the valley below. A few minutes passed before he turned and followed the narrow path which led toward the bailey.

Last edited:

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
ahh theres the chapter. lucky number seven. this time it stays for good. nice one AJ, cant wait for eight.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
oh a battle scene. my favourite part. you the man AJ. cant wait for it.
(oh did you get that part in the play then)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back