• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The New Organization

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Athel

Machinist
AJ, u've done it again!!! and i dont kno if this is ruining any of the plot but isn't Ilxorga the character DJ Glorix gave u? cuz if it is thnx a lot DJ Glorix!!

Athel

Machinist
oh ok!! speaking of characters how soon will u use mine in a chapter? Jaxannoth in action!!! i dont mean to rush u though

DJ GloriX

Awards
Website
alayness.deviantart.com
AJ you expressed her wonderfully! I loved every part of it! LOL I would have done the same thing to the doll if it looked like my enemy XD
Thank you for putting in my character perfectly! *hugs* Can't wait what willl happend between Juxi and Ilxorga >3

Athel

Machinist
AJ you expressed her wonderfully! I loved every part of it! LOL I would have done the same thing to the doll if it looked like my enemy XD
Thank you for putting in my character perfectly! *hugs* Can't wait what willl happend between Juxi and Ilxorga >3

AJ says the next chap will be what happens in Radiant Garden. u'll have to wait a little longer DJ. i cant wait to see my character Jaxannoth in action. by the way, DJ, do u mind if i call u by ur character from now on?

bluwingangel

I am taking quite a liking to your fan fiction. I hope I see more of your work. The some characters are funny and charming while others are cold and stern. I have a few favorite characters but I won't say who. Anyway, good job and keep it up.

Haku

<3
Bring on the next chapter, but there's no rush though since its going to be awesome.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back