• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The New Organization

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Lenya~

Website
flonne-chan.deviantart.com
i just noticed how this organization's people are like the old organization's people. like Juxi-Muboro is like Xaldin and Yatrox (the cocky guy) is like Axel and for some reason Shiruix reminds me of Larxene...maybe its the giggling...

Shiruix reminds you of Larxene?O_O Wow that was unexpected,but just to tell you(im not insulting you) shes more of a childish person and Larxene is more well,you know.XD

Athel

Machinist
blah. take that! blah. have some more! blah.
haha!

im random. dont flame me

Suzaku

All right I read the story, but if you don't want me to seriously critique it here then I could PM it to you. Or if you've heard enough from me I can refrain from that.

But overall it was a pretty good read.

Haku

<3
I think that I liked this one better than the other one because it seemed as though this one has alot more meaning to it.

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
I am glad that you liked the chapters. What ya think of the members and who do you think the traitor is? Also could you please check out the other story I wrote. The link is here somewhere. As to answer your question, I guess it is because the story is based off of Kingdom Hearts

Athel

Machinist
AJ, u said u were gonna start writing ch. 6 last night!! wippee!!! i cant wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back